THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 Special Request from RC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Robert Conrad Posted - 05/11/2009 : 15:40:50
I want to ask you to do something for me and it would mean a lot to me. The radio show on CRN is so much fun for us, I love it and I love connecting with you. We have a lot of people who would like to listen to the show, but can't because it isn't available in their area. I'd like your help to get the satellite and cable companies on board. I am asking you to call your provider and the others to ask them to carry CRN and my show. Even if you've already call, please call again. I am calling them myself, and I hope theyll listen to us. Erin will write out the contact info for you, here, so you can call them. Thanks for being a part of my life and for helping the show.

All my Love,

RC
--------------------------------

(Hi Guys, Erin, here. Here's a list of contact numbers for various cable companies. If your cable company isn't listed here, please email me at efarrell@crni.net and I will get you a phone number for your cable company.

Dish Network at 800-333-3474
DirecTV at 800-531-5000
Comcast Cable at 800-266-2278
Time Warner Cable at 888-892-2253
Cox Communications at 866-749-2671
Charter Communications at 888-438-2427
Mediacom Communications at 845-695-2600

When you call, ask to speak with a supervisor and tell them you want them to carry CRN Digital Talk Radio - Six channels of talk radio - because you want to hear the Robert Conrad Show. Please email me to let me know that you called. I will pass that info to RC, so when he calls them, he will know how many of his fans have already called. Feel free to email RC, as well. Thanks! Erin)

---------------------------------
26   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robert Conrad Posted - 05/20/2010 : 15:28:15
Hi Guys, This is Erin - I am posting for Robert Conrad. He wanted to ask you to help out with his campaign to get CRN on Dish Network and DirecTV.

Bill Maupin thought of a great and EASY way to get the message out. Here's Bill's Suggestion:
-----------
"We have a new strategy to try and with your help we will see results. I am asking that you just cut and paste the message (We want CRN Digital Talk Radio...) to Dish and Direct from as many email accounts as you have and as often as you can. It will be very simple and won't take any time, but will have a big impact on them. Please try to get as many people as you can to do the same. Send this on to family and friends.

feedback@echostar.com We want CRN Digital Talk Radio on Dish...Now!!

http://support.directv.com/app/ask We want CRN Digital Talk Radio on DirecTV... Now!! "
-------------
RC asked me to tell you all that he can't thank you enough for your help and support - and for your friendship.

He sends you all of his love!

Erin

wdm1028 Posted - 06/16/2009 : 06:15:19
The cable companies name is Northland Cable. If you have that company, please call and request the show.
wdm1028 Posted - 06/12/2009 : 08:54:48
I talked to Mike Horn. Does anyone live around or know anyone who lives in Yreke, CA? He asked that we please call the TV service there and request CRN and the Robert Conrad Show. At one time CRN was being carried. Thanks,
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/21/2009 : 16:43:08
You're more than welcome Mr. Conrad.

Anything else you need please let us know.
Robert Conrad Posted - 05/21/2009 : 15:36:30
Many thanks to you all for all of your help on this.

All my Love,

RC
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/18/2009 : 16:35:25
Mr.Conrad.....I respect you as high as it canget but that makes me love and respect you all the more. You really love and care for your fans.

You are truly my hero..my idol...my rolemodel!!!!!

God bless you!!!!
wdm1028 Posted - 05/16/2009 : 06:06:23
Here is another email from Jennifer:
Great. Here is the link. http://ww2.cox.com/aboutus/contact-us.cox

Customers could do the following from here.

1. Write a letter to the corporate address in Atlanta. It should go ATTN: Programming Department.

2. Find their city in the drop down menu, and call and request CRN at the appropriate phone # for that system.

3. Find their city in the drop down menu and email (choose product offerings in the subject line) a request.

A few things.

1. The more letters, calls, emails we get from Cox customers in each city the better.

2. The customers should request CRN Digital Talk Radio. They can mention that CRN, carries “The Robert Conrad Show” and they want to hear it!

Let me know if this makes sense. We are already on Cox in Southern California, San Diego and Las Vegas. Hopefully this added encouragement will help them expand the show.

Thanks!!!

Jen

wdm1028 Posted - 05/16/2009 : 06:05:17
Hi All,

Got the following email from Jennifer Horn. Cox is interested in CRN and they need our help.
Hey Bill.

I just had a call with Cox Communications. They are willing to launch CRN if they get some positive feedback from their customers. This is great news as we could expand Robert Conrads shows in the following areas:

Herndon, VA

Macon, GA

All of RI

Gainesville, FL

Tulsa, OK

Phoenix, AZ

Roanoke, VA

Parma, OH

New Orleans, LA
Chesapeake, VA

Baton Rouge, LA

Omaha, NE

Oklahoma City, OK

Wichita, KS

Do you think their our people on the message board from these areas? If there are, I can get you request line #s.

Happy Friday!

Jennifer[/b]
Beckers Posted - 05/13/2009 : 18:47:35
I'll call DISH tonight.
Artiespet Posted - 05/12/2009 : 13:36:38
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

What was the price difference? Was it the same price?

you guys are getting ripped off! lol 9.99 for a 6 roll pack and here we can get the 12 roll pack for that. But your tax is way cheaper so it all evens out in the end
nittanyapple Posted - 05/12/2009 : 13:33:58
What was the price difference? Was it the same price?
Artiespet Posted - 05/12/2009 : 13:25:57
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:
Originally posted by Torry

Comcast is my cable co. here in nw IL, too, Pet. Maybe we should join forces ... oh, yeah, guess we already did that, LOL

Anyhow, count me in I'd love to hear the show!

I'll call your local comcast office if you call mine

She will, too! She called the Target near me to ask how much something was, just to be a smart aleck...she lives 3,000 miles away!

Uhm excuse you but you were wondering what the difference in price would be and I figured there was only one way to find out
nittanyapple Posted - 05/12/2009 : 13:13:30
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:

Comcast is my cable co. here in nw IL, too, Pet. Maybe we should join forces ... oh, yeah, guess we already did that, LOL

She will, too! She called the Target near me to ask how much something was, just to be a smart aleck...she lives 3,000 miles away!
Pidgeon Posted - 05/12/2009 : 11:33:45
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

Pidge - Time-Warner probably has other channel packages, one of which would include a bunch of channels that play music and perhaps talk. I know I have them with my digital cable. Even if you don't get them, other folks do. Probably shows on their web site--or in the leaflets that come with your monthly bill!

But would they even listen to me? I mean, since I don't get that package. I can always give it a shot. Can't hurt.
California gal Posted - 05/12/2009 : 11:31:00
Pidge - Time-Warner probably has other channel packages, one of which would include a bunch of channels that play music and perhaps talk. I know I have them with my digital cable. Even if you don't get them, other folks do. Probably shows on their web site--or in the leaflets that come with your monthly bill!
Pidgeon Posted - 05/12/2009 : 11:24:32
All right, I have a dumb question.

I honestly don't know if I can help. We have Time Warner for our cable (only 23 channels), internet and phone.

What do I ask Time Warner to do? Where would I get CRN? I only have 23 channels on our tv.

Can someone help me with this? If I know that I can help, I will.

Thanks in advance.
YankeeGal Posted - 05/12/2009 : 07:39:46
Consider it done.
blacksheepbrat64 Posted - 05/12/2009 : 07:32:26
Count me in as well
wdm1028 Posted - 05/12/2009 : 05:26:49
I will call today!!!!
Dieter Epping Posted - 05/11/2009 : 21:20:09
Hey RC-- You and I probably have the same cable company since I live about 15 minutes away from you! I'm in Simi Valley so I'm calling to make sure you are ON!!!

Take care RC!!

Dieter

Oh---Quick question--Hope you get to read this, but Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and Little House on the Prairie were all filmed right here in Simi Valley at Big Sky Ranch and the hills surrounding us. Did you film alot of Wild Wild West scenes here in Simi too? I recognize the hills around us on all the other shows but not so sure about WWW open hill scenes! I think yes, but not sure. I'm curious to know!!

Thanks RC!!
Artiespet Posted - 05/11/2009 : 19:21:39
quote:

Torry Posted - 05/11/2009 : 19:16:04

Artiespet Posted - 05/11/2009 : 18:51:55
Count me in! I'll keep getting on Comcast seems like I have to call them almost once a week anyway.
Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 05/11/2009 : 18:20:20
Anything for you, Robert!
nittanyapple Posted - 05/11/2009 : 17:59:32
Of course RC! Hugs to you...
Desert Roger Posted - 05/11/2009 : 17:12:22
very good idea, Mr. Conrad!

Roger

http://www.rogerblakely.com

THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000