THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 Robert Conrad's Personal Thread [:)]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nittanyapple Posted - 03/22/2009 : 13:35:42
Welcome to Robert Conrad, star of our favorite program, The Wild Wild West. This thread is for questions to Robert, where he can find them and answer them when he has a chance.

Please everyone, feel free to post your questions here. All other discussion should be put on another thread, to keep this as simple as possible for RC.
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cindylover1969 Posted - 02/13/2015 : 00:58:40
For those who don't know, you can now follow Robert Conrad on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/RobertConradTV
BlackSheepOne Posted - 04/15/2013 : 09:16:36
Hi, Mr.Conrad,
I realize this particular forum has not been used in quite some time, but in the event you are still reading it, I wish you well.
Also I would like to say thank you for Wild Wild West and also Black Sheep Squadron. Your audience continues to watch them both and appreciates all of your past work on television. Thanks for listening. God bless you, sir.
Blanco Posted - 08/02/2011 : 01:34:07
This topic date of 2 years...But I wish to say a hello to Robert Conrad!
Maybe one day...

Blanco

A little question: how to get to the issue of Mr Conrad?

Thank you!
Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 02/20/2010 : 16:00:01
I just sent my email to Maureen!
Robert Conrad Posted - 02/18/2010 : 10:14:50
Hi Guys,

This is Erin - WOW. There are so many kind messages to RC on this thread. I will try to show him the site before the show. You guys are so great.

Anyway - forgive me for the double-post but this is really important and we need your help. RC asked me to ask you to ask everyone you know to email Time Warner Cable and request they carry CRN Digital Talk (all 6 channels) on all of their systems. Time Warner has let us know that they need to hear from fans so, RC was the first to tell me to contact you, his friends, for help.

Here is a sample email:
------------
I am writing you to request that Time Warner Cable carry CRN on all of your cable systems. I am a huge fan of the Robert Conrad show on CRN Digital Talk Radio. CRN just added a network dedicated to Spanish talk radio for the Hispanic female community, too. CRN Talk Radio is the only interactive programming on cable and I would like for you to offer this important programming to all of your customers.

Sincerely,

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip

Your Phone number

Your email address
------------

Please address your emails to:

maureen.huff@twcable.com

Please blind copy or email me a copy of the email - efarrell@crni.net

Please tell everyone you know to write now and write often! :)

Thanks so much for all that you do. You mean the world - and I do mean the WORLD - to RC.

;) Erin
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 10/09/2009 : 18:39:24
Mr. Conrad,
I hope you got the surgery for your arm that you needed. I've kept you in my prayers every night. God bless you!
Aunt Maud Posted - 09/25/2009 : 16:01:28
Dear Mr Conrad,

I love stories!
My love of fiction remains as alive now as when I was a child, but my love for true stories has always been the strongest! Living as full a life as I could create for myself easily compensated for my certain lack of imagination! There would be plenty of entertaining anecdotes!

When catching bad guys became incompatible with motherhood, I eventually have made it my life-long work to listen to hundred of stories told by those who entrust me to their unravelling narratives; I have known from an early age that I would never get tired of that, and that there are healing properties in the telling, as there are in the listening.
Maybe there are more than one way to track down and smoke out "baddies?

Having finally plucked up the courage to write to you via this site, I have always been wondering if you had ever wanted to or would care to tell the tale of your own life as an actor and an action-man, and simply as a man, perhaps in the form of an autobiography, or autobiographic fiction ? Perhaps this has already been done? Perhaps it is just not your 'cup of tea'? Perhaps this does not need any answer at all as it is not mine to know...!

"Everyone's life is worth a story" and your work has touched so many people; I am one of many.

The stories that you, and Mr Martin too for the WWW , have brought alive so vividly, giving so much of yourselves in the process, have enchanted my parisian childhood.
The magic is intact and easily recaptured ! I am still under the spell, and shall not let it be questioned ! After all, I discovered Mozart and Vivaldi, Zeffirelli and Shakespeare about the same time; I'm still listening to that, nobody moans !

Tonight I am just glad to be able to say thank you. I owe you, Sir, more than you would care to know!
I owe you, Sir, a million stories!

wildwildwestchicky Posted - 08/21/2009 : 12:50:24
Hello, Mr. Conrad!

I'm the newbie of the website, so I haven't had a chance to check this out until now. Here's my question:

What's the most memorable experience you remember from your work on "The Wild Wild West", or in your work as a television actor in general?

Thanks for answering!
Torry Posted - 08/01/2009 : 02:52:33
Mr, Conrad,

First, I hope your latest medical procedure went smoothly and you have a fine recovery.

Second
I'd like to ask ... because the question has come up on this forum more than once:

If a serious, well written, well produced and well directed version of The Wild, Wild West for the 'big screen' was brought to you for your consultation. [As the other film should have been, imho]

Based on your experience in and knowledge of the industry, who would you pick as the producer, the director, the writer and the cast?

Thanks for answering and all you do for your fans. And thanks for answering my question some weeks ago about your favorite actors.

AirForceEngineer Posted - 07/13/2009 : 19:48:53
Hi Folks,

I just registered a day or so ago and received my confirmation email message. I was informed about this board from a friend at the Incomparable Robert Conrad yahoo fan group site. They told me about Robert's radio show, and I've called and spoken to him the past two weeks. I've been a life-long dedicated supporter.

I have quite a video collection of his five decades of work in television and film. I have enormous respect and regard for him, the man he is, the strong dedicated family man he is, the principled man he is, the honest man he is, and for his professionalism and body of work all these decades.

As a computer design engineer, we tend to be very direct, say what we mean, and mean what we say. So, here's honesty right back at'em, ten fold. I have always been a supporter, have great personal affection for him, pure and simple, and care about him a great deal, very sincerely. I said this to him on the radio. It never gets old, never gets tired, and never wears off, not with him. I would describe this as genuine respectful fondness.

He is held in enormous regard and highest respect. I thank him for doing this radio show. I thank him for the privilege of being able to speak to him and express my appreciation and admiration. I'll continue to call. I said all this to him on the radio, too.

I also extended greetings to him from my colleagues and his fellow pilots in the United States Air Force.

Regards, Desiree
Admin Posted - 07/12/2009 : 09:41:46
Just a note of caution to our board members from the management:

I'm going to ask you guys to stay out of family issues here on the forum. Family things are rarely ever resolved and usually come down to 'he said she said'. There are always years of history that only the primary parties truly know or understand.

What you do behind the scenes is your business, but again I encourage you to let folks deal with their personal issues personally. I think everyone here is adult enough not to get caught up in anyone's family business, as tempting as it seems and as inviting as it seems when it does appear here on the forum.

I will ask that you please do not use the forum email function to engage in such things, either. I will also be asking individuals to use some self-editing when talking about others who are also on this forum.

Thank you all for keeping the peace.
Pidgeon Posted - 07/06/2009 : 03:46:28
Nancy Conrad's husband had a truck accident last week. Please pray for him. I'm pretty sure he survived but he was covered with blood. Here is Nancy's email that she asked me to post.

Dear Sue,
My husband was driving this truck on the 30th. I sent a message to dad on the way to the hospital. Don't know if he got it. Can you put it on his personal Wild Wild West thread for me?
Thanks so much. He was covered in blood when we, myself and his grandchildren arrived.
Love,
Nancy

http://www.the-signal.com/news/article/15036/

Also, it was when we ARRIVED at the hospital receiving a phone message, but until then, we didn't know if he was alive. Not even the police could tell me. It was horrible. I thought he was dead it was then, I tried to reach dad. Haven't heard since.
Time for zzz's
Thanks,
Nancy
Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 06/23/2009 : 05:42:28
Hi Robert. I hope you're enjoying the 2-hour shows as much as we are. In choosing a role, did you have to identify somehow with the character?
Calamity Jane Posted - 06/16/2009 : 03:01:28
Yes, you're right, he can't be still alive. Thank you for your answer
nittanyapple Posted - 06/11/2009 : 15:45:07
No, Calamity Jane, sadly Superstar passed away a long time ago, though RC did own him.
chibbi Posted - 06/10/2009 : 23:44:20
quote:
Originally posted by Calamity Jane

Hello Robert, Just a question: What is becoming Superstar ? Is he still alive ?

Calamity Jane that horse would be over 40+ years if he were still alive. I don't think he's alive anymore.
Calamity Jane Posted - 06/06/2009 : 11:07:01
Hello Robert, Just a question: What is becoming Superstar ? Is he still alive ?
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 06/04/2009 : 17:49:08
I can't express to you how happy I am for you!!

Congrats to the coolest man ever!
JTW Posted - 06/04/2009 : 14:46:36
2 hours!!! Wonderful!!!
Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 06/04/2009 : 12:51:25
Hi Robert,
I'm so happy for you! You must be really looking forward to this two-hour format. I know I am. I am feeling very spoiled right now!! Talk to you soon!
chibbi Posted - 06/04/2009 : 12:12:32
Hey RC, Got the news regarding your show and am pleased as punch about it. Big time CONGRATS on the extra hour. This will give you more time with guests, phone calls and the ever neglected e-mails. Have a great premiere 2 hour show today.
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/28/2009 : 23:52:56
I voted for your show. I'm happy - no THRILLED- that it's number one!!!!
Dieter Epping Posted - 05/28/2009 : 19:38:38
Hey RC---Congrats on getting the 2-hour show now, thanks to your popularity!! You've got the #1 show on CRN by the votes and you deserve it!! Real happy for your success, RC!!
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/28/2009 : 15:32:17
I want to off you my congratualtions, too!! You ARE a nice man and I'm so happy that it's going to be two hours!
Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 05/28/2009 : 11:15:03
Congratulations, Robert, on your show going to 2 hours! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, and I mean that.
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/18/2009 : 16:28:16
What other TV shows do you like Mr. Conrad?

Also..what stars of today do you like?
RobertConradismyhero Posted - 05/18/2009 : 16:27:49
Elia Kazanisa brilliant director. Do you like "A Streetcar Named Seire"? It's one of my all time favorite movies.

Do you like Raoul Walsh, John Ford, Alfred Hitchcock?

What is your favorite Elia Kazan movie?

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Conrad

Eli Kazan!

All my love,

RC

quote:
Originally posted by RobertConradismyhero

I agree, too!!!!!

Who are your favorite directors Mr. Conrad?

Ecstasy La Joie Posted - 05/13/2009 : 08:53:47
It's wonderful to have you back, Robert. I hope everything works out well for you.
JTW Posted - 04/29/2009 : 15:24:23
Hope that you had a GREAT day today!!!
chibbi Posted - 04/28/2009 : 00:45:10
RC, Wishing you the best with your visit to JH. I hope everything comes out as you wish. Sending positive thoughts for a great outcome. Take care and good luck!

THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000