THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 MeTV returns WWWest to fall lineup....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 08/23/2016 : 10:49:32

https://www.metv.com/stories/mister-ed-the-wild-wild-west-maverick-and-more-join-the-metv-fall-2016-schedule
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SordoTheBandit Posted - 11/23/2017 : 12:44:13
DATE: November 25, 2017 Saturday

TIME: 6:00 PM

CHANNEL: MeTV

EPISODE: The Night of Miguelito's Revenge

SEASON: 4

One of my faves.
SordoTheBandit Posted - 11/17/2017 : 14:17:42
Harold Gould was also in 'The Night of the Bubbling Death'.
Desert Roger Posted - 11/15/2017 : 18:38:06
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

DATE: November 18, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Avaricious Actuary

Cyclops Insurance Company

When vibrations from a giant tuning fork destroy the palatial homes of extremely wealthy businessmen, Jim and Artie are called in to investigate.

This is another fun episide from Season 4. For those of you who have access to MeTV, I hope you get to watch it and enjoy it (despite the commercials). I'll will definitely be watching.

SPECIAL NOTE: Harold Gould (played John Taney) earned a Ph.D. in theatre and taught speech and drama at Cornell University. Pursuing some off-Broadway work in the 1950s, he decided to practice what he preached, and became a full-time professional actor in the 1960s.

Interesting.

Oh, yeah...

one of my favorites from Season 4

a very fun episode

funny seeing the guy from TONTINE who does not like fish asking for ketchup from Artie disguised as a fancy waiter
SordoTheBandit Posted - 11/15/2017 : 15:55:04
DATE: November 18, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Avaricious Actuary

Cyclops Insurance Company

When vibrations from a giant tuning fork destroy the palatial homes of extremely wealthy businessmen, Jim and Artie are called in to investigate.

This is another fun episide from Season 4. For those of you who have access to MeTV, I hope you get to watch it and enjoy it (despite the commercials). I'll will definitely be watching.

SPECIAL NOTE: Harold Gould (played John Taney) earned a Ph.D. in theatre and taught speech and drama at Cornell University. Pursuing some off-Broadway work in the 1950s, he decided to practice what he preached, and became a full-time professional actor in the 1960s.

Interesting.
Dieter Epping Posted - 11/12/2017 : 09:37:30
I'm watching it now....Not bad really. Not a favorite at all but it's really pretty good. Better than I remember thinking it was one of those least favorite Artie-less episodes
SordoTheBandit Posted - 11/08/2017 : 13:39:29
DATE: November 11, 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Camera

To take down an opium-smuggling ring, Jim West and Jeremy Pike join forces with Bosley Cranston, a timid secret service agent with some extraordinary skills.

Pat Paulson guest stars.
Desert Roger Posted - 11/05/2017 : 11:02:25
quote:

DATE: November 4 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Fire and Brimstone

West and Gordon are called to the deserted mining town of Brimstone by a Professor Colecrest who has made a discovery of great importance. However, before they get to Brimstone, the Professor is captured by a gang of men also seeking his discovery. The professor, seriously injured in a fall, holds the key to the mystery, and Jim and Artie struggle to keep him alive until they can uncover the true root of the mystery.

really fun watching this one last night
had not seen it for a long time
Season 4 started off very strong with some good episodes
sure were a lot of shots fired in those first few minutes of this episode
I like episodes like this one where Jim and Artie are together for most of the show
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/31/2017 : 11:16:38
DATE: November 4 2017 Saturday

EPISODE: The Night of the Fire and Brimstone

West and Gordon are called to the deserted mining town of Brimstone by a Professor Colecrest who has made a discovery of great importance. However, before they get to Brimstone, the Professor is captured by a gang of men also seeking his discovery. The professor, seriously injured in a fall, holds the key to the mystery, and Jim and Artie struggle to keep him alive until they can uncover the true root of the mystery.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/29/2017 : 10:15:25
quote:

DATE: October 28 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Egyptian Queen

A priceless ruby is stolen from an Egyptian exhibit at the San Franciso Museum. When West and Gordon are commissioned to recover the jewel, they led to a waterfront bar where they notice the ruby on the toe of a beautiful young woman dancing on the table. Gordon, disguised as a sea captain, chases the dancer but fails to capture her or the ruby. As West gets closer to the dancer, he discovers that he has competition from two other unsavory characters who will stop at nothing to get their hands on the valuable gem.

I'll be watching. Ross is great in this one and it's an interesting jackpot at the end.

It has been years since I have seen this one. It has one of my favorite teasers. Fun when the big crate is delivered and three guys in gas masks emerge.
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/24/2017 : 16:07:03
DATE: October 28 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Egyptian Queen

A priceless ruby is stolen from an Egyptian exhibit at the San Franciso Museum. When West and Gordon are commissioned to recover the jewel, they led to a waterfront bar where they notice the ruby on the toe of a beautiful young woman dancing on the table. Gordon, disguised as a sea captain, chases the dancer but fails to capture her or the ruby. As West gets closer to the dancer, he discovers that he has competition from two other unsavory characters who will stop at nothing to get their hands on the valuable gem.

I'll be watching. Ross is great in this one and it's an interesting jackpot at the end.
Dieter Epping Posted - 10/22/2017 : 08:24:30
Thanks for the welcome back, Roger...I watched parts of Fugitive so far...was busy moving in the house still so good thing I recorded it on dvr. I had to watch the awesome fight scene where RC cracked his head from the chandelier fall. Amazing how they kept that in there with great editing. I did notice a cut in the beginning teaser and ME-TV completely cut out the ending before the final bumper. I bet because it was pretty much the same as the end of Kraken too the week before!
Desert Roger Posted - 10/21/2017 : 15:19:19
watching FUGITIVES right now and think that this may be an episode to recommend to a friend who has somehow never seen the show before

it is a fast-moving and action-packed one
Desert Roger Posted - 10/20/2017 : 03:50:40
quote:

Nice to have you back Dieter.

yes, welcome back!

now get back to work analyzing THE WILD WILD WEST on Me TV

Dieter Epping Posted - 10/20/2017 : 02:29:50
Thanks much, Sordo! Looks like I'll have to catch up with 4th season dvds to see the episodes I missed on ME-TV. Sedgewick Curse and Kraken were my favorites I couldn't see...
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/19/2017 : 11:00:49
Nice to have you back Dieter.
Dieter Epping Posted - 10/18/2017 : 20:44:21
I be ready for Fugitives this week! My TVs are hooked back up to cable and ME-TV
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/18/2017 : 11:32:05
DATE: October 21, 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Fugitives

Another fun episode, enjoy.

Ross as Hallelujah Harry.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/15/2017 : 16:41:29
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

Missed it by that much! We just moved into our new house with pool and spa this hot 95 degree California weekend and have appointment set to transfer cable service to us on Tuesday morning. So next week I'll be getting WWW on ME-TV again. I was really hoping I would have gotten it by yesterday for Kraken...the First episode of WWW I ever saw!!! One of my personal favorites of the whole series!

Dieter, I was thinking of you when I watched it last night, remembering that you had mentioned before that this was your very first episode.

The first one that I remember seeing (way back in 1971 or so when I was 9) was TONTINE and also SKULLS. Those two stick in my mind as being the first ones that I have a memory of seeing.
Dieter Epping Posted - 10/15/2017 : 14:38:06
Missed it by that much! We just moved into our new house with pool and spa this hot 95 degree California weekend and have appointment set to transfer cable service to us on Tuesday morning. So next week I'll be getting WWW on ME-TV again. I was really hoping I would have gotten it by yesterday for Kraken...the First episode of WWW I ever saw!!! One of my personal favorites of the whole series!
Nydiva Posted - 10/14/2017 : 19:07:04
Just a slight pet peeve of mine (and no real big deal) - the actor's name is Ted Knight; his character name was Ted Baxter.

In my experience (and I've had a LOT of experience), most actors prefer to be recognized by their own name rather than a character.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/14/2017 : 19:02:31
quote:

Yes, he was in an episode of Get Smart too. He was a very funny guy.

several repeat actors in this one too

the actor who played Deuce from THE NIGHT DR. LOVELESS DIED played the Portuguese fisherman in this one
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/14/2017 : 18:23:51
Yes, he was in an episode of Get Smart too. He was a very funny guy.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/14/2017 : 16:57:10
funny seeing Ted Baxter as the bad guy in THE NIGHT OF THE KRAKEN tonight
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/10/2017 : 12:22:57
Yes, that's a good one.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/09/2017 : 17:09:20
quote:

DATE: October 14, 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Kraken
SEASON: IV

A fun episode, enjoy.

The episode has that 'Season 4 feel', it's hard to explain.

yes, each season had a different feel to it

it is hard to explain

fun episodes ahead like AVARICIOUS ACTUARY
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/09/2017 : 15:09:26
DATE: October 14, 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Kraken

A fun episode, enjoy.

The episode has that 'Season 4 feel', it's hard to explain.

SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/07/2017 : 09:12:44
I remember when she slid down that slide and it abruptly ended.
Desert Roger Posted - 10/06/2017 : 12:23:46
quote:

DATE: October 7, 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Gruesome Games

William Schallert, Sherry Jackson, Helen Page Camp

Uh-huh, I gonna have fun, lotsa fun.

"This is the way wash our clothes so early in the morning...."

yes, Sherry Jackson was looking very nice in this episode

Season 4 had some really good episodes
SordoTheBandit Posted - 10/06/2017 : 11:49:58
DATE: October 7, 2017 Saturday
EPISODE: The Night of the Gruesome Games

William Schallert, Sherry Jackson, Helen Page Camp

Uh-huh, I gonna have fun, lotsa fun.

"This is the way we wash our clothes so early in the morning...."

Desert Roger Posted - 09/30/2017 : 15:25:49
quote:

DATE: September 30, 2017
EPISODE: The Night of the Sedgewick Curse

OMG, I will NOT miss this one!

This one is one of my all-time faves!

watching it right now

I believe that the exterior of the Sedgewick mansion is the same one that they used for TONTINE

Season 4 had some good episodes

it has been so long since I have seen this one that I could not tell what Me TV edited out

good Season 4 music in this one and some funny performances by RM in his disguises

THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000