THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 Ross on Johnny Jupiter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
beerbad Posted - 07/24/2017 : 07:25:11
I told you about me buying a set of "Classic Sci-Fi" dvds on the Henry Beckman thread. It's been fun to watch; I'm spotting West guest stars all over the place. Charles Aidman on Destination Space; Antoinette Bower on a Thriller episode called the Return of Andrew Bentley. But, I was really surprised to see Ross on Johnny Jupiter! This was a puppet show with live actors also. Ross really didn't look much different than he did on Wild Wild West and he gave the same consummate acting job, foreign accent and all with a beard and hat for a disguise. He played a comical professor who spoke on the radio about how money wasn't really important, but when he was asked to speak in public he demanded $1000. Excellent stuff.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Nydiva Posted - 07/24/2017 : 12:14:44
I have it on DVD as well. It first aired October 1953. Ross was 33 at the time and I was three months!!

THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000