THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 Sing Along With Me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ccb Posted - 02/26/2018 : 18:06:28
Much excitement was generated last summer with La-La Land's release of the incomparable 4-disc compilation of original soundtracks from the series. Evidently some of this limited edition remain in stock: http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Site/WildWildWest.html. If you wish to consult last year's original thread on this development, now archived, try clicking on
http://www.wildwildwest.org/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=5291&SearchTerms=soundtrack

Dream, or sing, along with me. If the gods in La-La Land were ever to issue a Volume 2, what would you want to hear on it? (We can dream, can't we?) A practical way to nudge LLL in that direction would be to purchase what they are still offering, if you can ante up the shekels.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SordoTheBandit Posted - 03/08/2018 : 11:26:54
Complete Jack Pleis and complete Walter Scharf.
nittanyapple Posted - 03/06/2018 : 19:36:54
I would like to hear Dmitri Tiomkin's original theme music for the show. It may not exist any longer, but that's something I was thinking about last weekend.

THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000