The WWW at TV.com
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ricardius
Secret Service recruit

26 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  05:47:38  Show Profile
Well....TV.com, launched by the folks at cNet, Gamespy etc....is up and running. They have it all when it comes to TV programming... Thought our Heroes needed some support. Here's a direct Link: http://www.tv.com/the-wild-wild-west/show/145/summary.html

The site is pretty good. Gots all sorts of programming dating way-way back....

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  08:10:46  Show Profile
Thanks for the link, Ricardius. Did you yourself have a hand in preparing the site's information about West?
Go to Top of Page

Ricardius
Secret Service recruit

26 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  17:24:00  Show Profile
No...I can't claim credit for that. I was out looking for a site to host a my fan based site for Baa Baa Blacksheep, and was researching for other fan sites to see what has already been made when TV.com popped up....I figured there were far more qualified people here to work the site for WWW than I....
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  10:21:28  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Well, considering they have the biography of Ross Martin that I wrote on their site, I do have to wonder who is running it.

They did credit me. So that's positive.

What is the history of this site? How long has it been up and running? Is it related to TV Tome? That would explain the biography and how oddly its formatted. (And then perhaps they asked permission years ago and I just don't remember.)

Anyway...

-Yours in (secret) service,

---------->>>>> <<<<<----------
WildWildWest.org AdminMaven

admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page

Ricardius
Secret Service recruit

26 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  14:04:14  Show Profile
I don't think the site is run by TV Tome....cause it's core site family is CNet and Gamespy..... anyway I've been there and about, under the name Harlann, for a bit. It seems still very new, but growing. Thought we might like to make a dominated presense there. Thought it wouldn't hurt....
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  17:25:29  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
I believe tv.com is the new name for tv-tome. When I googled for tv-tome, it came out with tv.com, stating that tv-tome is now tv.com. I somehow prefer the previous layout.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Ricardius
Secret Service recruit

26 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  18:37:13  Show Profile
Never went to TV Tome much.... but I'll tell ya.... currently the rating for our show at TV.Com is only a mere 7.8.... we should make a recon out and fix that, eh, folks?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000