Posted - 08/25/2003 : 11:12:53
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  21:28:27  Show Profile

http://www.wildwildwest.org/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=448&SearchTerms=aunt,maude

ccb
SS Quizmaster

1139 Posts
Posted - 08/25/2003 : 11:12:53
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you carefully compare the teaser and tag, you'll spot a nice blooper!

Since no one rose to the bait, I'll spill: Look again at the tag, the cut right after the establishing shot of the French consulate. You'll see that West is dressed in the same outfit that he wore in this episode's teaser but a different costume from that in the rest of the tag (the usual bolero jacket and suit). In fact, look closely and you can quickly see Lt. Renard in the background of the tag—which makes no sense as he's been dead since Act III. Obviously the producers cheaped out: choosing not to stage and reshoot a different foyer scene, they simply clipped and reused one from the teaser.

With that question I paired the obvious bookend: When was the last time Artemus, in or out of disguise, ever referred to his Great Aunt Maude?

Would you like me to leave this one a mystery, until we reach the episode in question? Sort of a long-term Weekend Quiz, until the real ones resume next month?

I think we might have finally reached that episode. I can't believe that was two years ago but I think I now have the answer. ccb was it Deadly Blossom?

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  09:02:33  Show Profile
couldron: If you're referring to the last mention of Great Aunt Maude, the answer is No: We haven't yet reached that episode. Keep watching!
Go to Top of Page

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2005 :  10:58:48  Show Profile
quote:
couldron: If you're referring to the last mention of Great Aunt Maude, the answer is No: We haven't yet reached that episode. Keep watching!

DRATS! Thought I had it. It is a pleasure to keep watching.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000