Dvd's on ebay
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Michael
SS 1st assignment - desk job

139 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  09:42:04  Show Profile
There is a brand new listing for the WWW complete series DVD set on ebay. All 104 episodes plus the 2 awful tv movies. They are $149.95. I have sent the seller an email asking if they are unedited, the quality, and what source they are recorded from. About a year ago I ordered The Six Million Dollar Man series from ebay and it was a nice set The seller of this set has a 98.5% satisfaction rating. Has anyone ordered this set that could give me feedback? The price is decent if the quality is good. I have all 15 volumes of the CH dvd's and was more than a little annoyed when they stopped halfway through the second season. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the help.

Michael

139 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  14:18:18  Show Profile
Well, here is my own update. I got a response to my email. The seller says they are unedited and no commercials. The episodes and 2 movies come on 12 DVD's with collector cases. He rated the quality as 7.5 out of 10. Any thoughts?
Go to Top of Page

Michael

139 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2005 :  13:32:46  Show Profile
Wow, the ebay auction rages on. The price is up to $205 with two hours left. Too rich for my blood. Maybe next time.
Go to Top of Page

Silver
SS novice field agent

882 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2005 :  10:49:17  Show Profile
Nice to know there are still folks out there who love our show!

Silver
Go to Top of Page

Michael

139 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  04:27:35  Show Profile
Sorry to update myself again. I finally bought a set for $152. I should get it next week. One of the sets went for $300 with the guy willing to go to $975. Crazy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000