New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  21:04:08  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
if anyone else didn't know this cd existed, it was released on Release Date: 8/23/2005 and it has the theme of our favorite show on it!

while being rained out and going crazy of isolation why working at my local Barnes and Noble store (personally I prefer working in the kids department) I was bored and punched in "The Wild Wild West" into the Red Dot listening system (and crashing it for the third time in my duration with this store) and surprised the heck out of me to find this cd All Time Top 100 TV Themes, number 82 on the list, but dang, it still made it!!! (the other cd it is on of favorite tv themes includes Star Trek, but that's $40ish and there's none in any B&N warehouses so forget that)

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?userid=yX1gZ9LCOT&EAN=16581117020&ITM=1

(too bad I can't get the stupid sample online to work, but hey, at home I have my tapes )

needless to say I had to order the darned cd
(and kept myself amused by listening to the tiny sample over and over again while sketching out the frames of the animated opening on pieces of scrap paper)

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  21:19:23  Show Profile
quote:
(too bad I can't get the stupid sample online to work, but hey, at home I have my tapes )

I couldn't get to work either

quote:
needless to say I had to order the darned cd

My birthday is over and Christmas is more than two months away. Drats
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2005 :  10:28:35  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
I couldn't wait for Christmas, I tripped over myself (literally) to tell any nearby co-workers (who thought I was completely insane, but of course I was insane because of being in isolation all night good lord that's something Loveless would do... isolation... and watch people go insane... )

~Red

Go to Top of Page

Michael
SS 1st assignment - desk job

139 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  05:29:44  Show Profile
Thanks for the info. I ordered mine off Amazon.com on Friday. It was $18.98. Free shipping with purchases over $25.
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  10:29:47  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
welcome

(I know B&N's expensive and I highly suggest trying Best Buy as my customers frequently throw in my face despite the fact that I couldn't care less about them shopping at other stores {I don't get why they try to throw me into a huff and must insult the place where I work even though I do know that I'm practically at the bottom of the economic chain}, but since I get a hearty discout I ordered mine there, but there are indeed cheaper places to get it from and it is a fun CD )

~Red

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000