New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  14:35:35  Show Profile
Hello,
I am new here but I have been reading the interesting fight cenereos that are being discussed. I seem to remember West fighting a heavyweight boxing champ in one episode, did that happen or am I just imagining...
Speaking of, possibly west vs 89 year old rocky, which I have read is coming to theaters soon, rocky 6.
Thanks for any insight on that episode
MIKE

MDS

n/a
deleted

47 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  14:47:21  Show Profile
Hi, Jose. That was The Night Of The Tottering Tontine when he fought a bodyguard who was "a leading heavy-weight contender." Jim kicked his A**
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

47 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  14:49:28  Show Profile
and in The Night Of The Vipers he fights a bare fisted Red West in the boxing ring and in the street and in the woods
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  15:06:08  Show Profile
Hey thanks.
I do remembering him kicking the guys A** as he does just about everyone he brawls
Thanks again
MIKE
(JOSEY)

MDS
Go to Top of Page

MaudeB
SS novice field agent

582 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  15:50:47  Show Profile
Jim West actually did fight a real life champion boxer. He was in the Juggernaut episode, he had the hots for the bad guy's ward. He was a good guy, but I can't remember his name.
Go to Top of Page

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  15:54:09  Show Profile
Welcome Josey

quote:
Originally posted by MaudeB

Jim West actually did fight a real life champion boxer. He was in the Juggernaut episode, he had the hots for the bad guy's ward. He was a good guy, but I can't remember his name.

Floyd Patterson

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

47 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  05:15:46  Show Profile
Good job, couldron. Yes, when I was a little boy Juggernaut was one of my favorite episodes. That was a real life boxer, eh?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

84 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  03:18:26  Show Profile
He didn;t fight Patterson .He and Patterson fought together against couple of guys .West did lose to Tim Brown in a show .Tim Brown not Jim .Tim was a Pro in the NFL in the 60's also .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000