Dreams
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beerbad
SS novice field agent

683 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  08:29:38  Show Profile
I have enjoyed the dream sequences that you all have posted but never had one myself till this week.

Jim and Artie were in a Mexican village. Artie had on a Pancho Villa type costume with a big moustache and red serape, very colorful. Jim was all in black. It was daylight when they talked but I couldn't hear what they said. But, as it got dark, Jim hitched four horses to a 2-wheeled chariot type cart. Maybe Artie had smuggled it in? It wasn't fancy like a chariot, but was black and minimal. The horses were black also and when Jim got near the gate where the guards were he climbed up on the back of the horse in the rear on the right and veered off to the right, letting the others go to the left. And this is where I realized that the horse Jim was riding was mechanical! Then the scene went to Dr. Loveless who was wearing a 1960's style V-neck sweater that was orange with white around the collar. He was talking to a typical 1960's TV bimbo girl who reminded me of the girl who Played Chickadee LaVerne from the Beverly Hillbillies! Terrible, ain't it?

So, I guess Loveless invented a mechanical horse that Jim had to steal and then got in his time machine and went to be on the Dating Game.

And you think the third and fourth season of WWW was bad!

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  09:21:48  Show Profile
quote:
Terrible, ain't it?

That I never have such inventful dreams Yes
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  20:07:49  Show Profile
beerbad: … And this is where I realized that the horse Jim was riding was mechanical! Then the scene went to Dr. Loveless who was wearing a 1960's style V-neck sweater that was orange with white around the collar. He was talking to a typical 1960's TV bimbo girl who reminded me of the girl who Played Chickadee LaVerne from the Beverly Hillbillies! Terrible, ain't it?

I think it's a hoot! Chickadee LaVerne—Ya gotta love it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000