DVD Bonus Material
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raven Knight
Secret Service recruit

8 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  13:52:01  Show Profile
Here's a question for everyone to ponder: Since the last two seasons of W3 were each four episodes shorter that the first two seasons, what would you want to have fill that space when the last two years come out on DVD? The two reunion movies are obvious choices. What else? Personally, I would really like to have the unsold Robert Conrad pilot, "The Adventures of Nick Carter", and the pilot to William Shatner's "The Barbary Coast".

Raven Knight

orrin cobb
SS novice field agent

USA
959 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  14:02:48  Show Profile  Visit orrin cobb's Homepage
Of course, more WWW related bonus material would be great. If considering non-WWW material, how about Ross Martin's turn as "Charlie Chan"?
Go to Top of Page

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2006 :  14:54:20  Show Profile
Both good suggestions.

I wonder if there is any out takes left?

What about a cartoon adapiton of the two episodes that were written but never filmed. Which reminds me. I have heard a rumor that there was an episode that was never shown. Does anyone know if there is any truth to it.
Go to Top of Page

Silver
SS novice field agent

882 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  06:36:32  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by couldron

I have heard a rumor that there was an episode that was never shown. Does anyone know if there is any truth to it.

That loud noise was me fainting at the joy of that thought. Imagine, a REAL episode of WWW none of us have ever seen. If only... which means it's probably not true.

(Who, me, pessimistic?)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000