Black Sheep
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  17:25:32  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
In a two-parter eps of Black Sheep, RC's someone, Nancy Conrad (daughter or sister?) played one of the nurses. Which nurse was that?

Thanks!

AdorableBlue

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  18:12:57  Show Profile
quote:
RC's someone, Nancy Conrad (daughter or sister?) played one of the nurses. Which nurse was that?

That is RC's Daughter who played Nurse Nancy Gilmore in Black Sheep as one of Pappy's Little Lambs. She was also in Murph the Surph and Sudden Death. Once I saw RC on a show that had his daughter on it. He said that she left show buisness because of religious beliefs and that she and her husband catered to the film buisness. That was about 15 years ago and that is more than you wanted to know, right

Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  18:29:24  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Mary, which one was Nancy Gilmore?

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  18:38:19  Show Profile
In this connection, let us recall that RC's daughter was the subject of a nice inside joke for West: In the tag of "The Night of the Bleak Island," Jim introduces, to visiting Alicia and Mark, a Pretty Young Thing named "Nancy Conrad."

Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  19:09:47  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
RC's favourite daughter????? :)

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2002 :  21:10:11  Show Profile
quote:
Mary, which one was Nancy Gilmore?

It has been awhile since I have seen that episode. She always struck me as being tall with long brown hair. In War Biz Warrior she is the one to date James Darren who played Lt. Col. Rod Towers the movie star. I will try to track down the episode. I know I have it somewhere
quote:
In this connection, let us recall that RC's daughter was the subject of a nice inside joke for West: In the tag of "The Night of the Bleak Island," Jim introduces, to visiting Alicia and Mark, a Pretty Young Thing named "Nancy Conrad."

I always thought that was a neat tag. She would have been about 14 at the time and must have got a kick out of having her name used but then I am only speculating.

Go to Top of Page

mcbride5j
SS spy school graduate

61 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  08:48:34  Show Profile
I recently read the interview from PI with RC. He made a comment about having 7 daughters. In his bio it mentions Kaja as the last and a +1 at the end. Does anyone know the approximate ages of his children and who +1 is.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000