HELP!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  18:25:26  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!!!!!!!!!! After hearing much about it............now Goodlife's showing Hawaiian Eye on Thursdays...........!!!!!!!!!! Is there someone dear soul here who's got Goodlife who can tape for me.........???????????????????? Is Goodlife cable or network? Is that available in WA?

AdorableBlue

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2002 :  19:14:27  Show Profile
Oh Blue,

This is a frustrating subject. Goodlife as far as I know is not available on the small dish only the c-band or large dish. BUT you must have the 4Dtv or a sidecar.
I have neither one. The side car was 499.00 but it now sells new for 199. I have been looking at e-bay and most of them are above a hundred with an age of three of four years. The 4D TV is difficult to install.
Rats well I got a few before they changed.
Mary

Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2002 :  21:53:32  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Not the same topic........but since I didn't wanna create more mini-threads........am wondering ......

In Starfund, there is an item - Selected Songs - Sassy, would like to know what are the songs by RC that's in that tape. Is that song, Me Conformo and Para, para something also there?

Mary, thanks for your feedback up there. Guess I gotta pass HE after all. I know Starfund has the eps......but no synopsis.....perhaps gotta rely on TV-now's synops.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000