New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8496 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  13:05:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage
A while back I was perusing the archives and came across this question posed by ccb:

Heinrich Scharf is German for Henry Sharp. I've always wondered, but have never been able to confirm, if that's Henry himself who slumps over, dead, from the toy-store wall.

Actually, this man is George DeNormand. You can find him in many episodes of Wild Wild West, including standing in line for refreshments in TNOT Hangman. He has an extensive listing on IMDB.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
7831 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2012 :  14:54:38  Show Profile
And he was the guy at the carnival (or whatever it was) who pointed Jim toward Amalie in the fun house in Glowing Corpse.I thought so.

Boy, he made a career of uncredited roles--and probably a decent living, or a supplement to whatever else he did. I see he was in a number of old-time serials that I have. I will have to remember to look for him!

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8496 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  10:42:41  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage
I notice him all the time, because he seems to be everywhere and not a henchman. He is very visible in an ep of Mr. Lucky with Barbara Bain, too.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000