Friday Fanfic5
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

K Mills
SS novice field agent

849 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  07:41:30  Show Profile
Hey guys!! I'm out of stories. If someone throws out an idea, I'd be happy to write it! K

firstrunfan
Secret Service recruit

47 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  20:13:07  Show Profile
“You’d be hungry too if you’d been ridden all night.” Jim’s sly answer sent Artemus off into gales of laughter.
“How do you know I wasn’t?”

K- What a hoot! Yeah, they couldn't say things like that in the 60's, but in our imaginations...well, thanks for the laugh.
Enjoyed the entire story- it may have been a rerun to some readers, but not to me. Is there a site where old WWW fanfics are archived?
frf
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  11:55:51  Show Profile
Loved the changes, K! And I liked the original version, too.

frf, there's a thread here somewhere with lists of places that have WWW fics, including our very own Redhead's homepage. This story by K. and many by Mohave Mike (aka the lurker) are at fanfiction.net Look under 'movies' and 'Wild Wild West'.
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
SS 1st assignment - desk job

356 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  15:43:48  Show Profile
Thank you for another entertaining weekend read, K!
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  07:13:32  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by K Mills

Hey guys!! I'm out of stories. If someone throws out an idea, I'd be happy to write it! K
Huh? The fic wizard ran out of stories? How about putting J&A into some time machine and send 'em somewhere? (duh! sorry, wierd idea? Blue's mind can't function properly without K's fic fix!) Or.....anything....put West in chains for Jimgals' benefit and Artie shirtless......for Artiegals! Throw in a professor villain for ccb's sake.........aaaaah....where's ccb, btw?

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  17:43:35  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
Hey K, if ya want a bone, I have a teeny-tiny one to throw at ya that I haven't done anything with yet... just a couple line is all, you want I'll email it to ya...

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  18:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
or K, if you wanna co-write a piece, I have two longer pieces sitting in my computer since college let out last spring that could use another brain to help complete them...

~Red

Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  18:20:09  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Add Dr Loveless and Count Manzeppi in it, too? I do wonder what's the outcome like. (oh......that might take a longer time to write.......!)

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  19:15:47  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
hmmm very interresting combo Blue, very interresting one indeed,

you wanna take up Blue's request K? I think I'm pretty decent w/ Loveless but I need to re-watch Manzeppi a few times...

Go to Top of Page

K Mills
SS novice field agent

849 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  07:47:13  Show Profile
Let's do this, Red. You post what you got next Friday and I'll finish it and post it the following Friday. What do you think??? Sorta like a drabble. Of course, that way we can delete what we don't like!!! I like Dr. Loveless mucho, but am terrified to write Manzeppi - he's such a blowhard. Let me know, it'd be fun!

PS - An evil Princeton professor - I like it.
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  18:46:02  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
well Blue, give me some time for Manzeppi okay? I'll try to get a Manzeppi/Loveless out as soon as I get a handle on Manzeppi!

All righty K, I'll send over what I've got! Edit what you need, add all you want 2 heads are better than 1!

~Red

Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2003 :  18:45:18  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
AAAHHHH! K, where are you? Where's Friday Fanfic6??? There's nothing to relieve the stress of the 12-hour workday! Okay, you're allow a week's break Drop me a line if you wanna discuss the half a story and the couple lines I have off this week to get ready for school so we can probably finish the half-a-story Then Blue's request is next in the que-line

Go to Top of Page

K Mills
SS novice field agent

849 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2003 :  19:23:45  Show Profile
Sorry, Red, been dabbling in Star Trek Universe. Your story is going to take some work. I'll tell you why privately. I'll double-check my archives! (wanders off)

"I've got a chrome-plated heart."
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  08:27:12  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
Star Trek Universe Yeah, I have ~10 unfinished ones on my comp from there too TOS of course.

No rush, no rush, I was just joking with you I rarely actually finish a piece unless I'm pressured to, I guess I find it more rewarding to just let my mind wander towards a different ending everyday unless everyone wants me to post those annoying ones with no end then hound me to make an ending

Go to Top of Page

K Mills
SS novice field agent

849 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  10:17:02  Show Profile
That's actually very interesting, Red. I have the opposite problem. Getting started. I like to hoard the stories in my brain, because writing them down means its permanent. I'll post Weed part two next week I promise, really. Back to the dilithium mines, K

"I've got a chrome-plated heart."
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
SS 1st assignment - desk job

356 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  13:29:12  Show Profile
Weed - Part Two? Yeah!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000