Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2015 :  10:51:13  Show Profile
http://handitvnetwork.com/

Forgive me if this that been reported here already. H&I was recently added by Comcast in Central NJ. H&I stands for heroes and icons...yet another vintage TV channel that started up on 9/29/2014. They're showing TWWW twice on Sundays at 4 PM and 5 PM.

"What's death without a woman's touch?"

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2015 :  12:16:30  Show Profile
Not on U-verse, darn it.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2015 :  22:23:05  Show Profile
I recently saw that H&I also has a second channel that shows different program lineup that has more of the older shows. It had WWW on at 7 pm Monday thru Saturday along with the Sunday 2 hour block. Not sure what regions they air that version of the network. But Los Angeles just started getting the station too...gotta see if its on Time Warner now.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2015 :  05:58:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage
Not in Pittsburgh market yet.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Kelly
SS novice field agent

USA
2406 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2015 :  07:33:02  Show Profile
BTWWW Hero and icon tv network just added to KCOP space on 13.4 Dieter I saw last Sunday Night of the Tartar only on Sunday is WWW
Go to Top of Page

JimPhelps
SS 1st assignment - desk job

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2015 :  11:55:16  Show Profile
Also discovered our favorite show on H&I Network. Good shows on that channel. Digital TV has brought a lot of the classic shows back on the air. I love it!

Mr. Phelps
Go to Top of Page

JimPhelps

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2015 :  11:13:33  Show Profile
Today November 29, 2015 H&I broadcast Whirring Death and Arrow

Mr. Phelps
Go to Top of Page

Nydiva
SS novice field agent

USA
557 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2015 :  12:34:48  Show Profile
It's funny, I have the DVD set but find myself watching the broadcast episodes rather than getting out my very handy set. That and I want to get through the three seasons of Sherlock I got as a gift a while back.

Nydiva
www.ross-martin-remembered.com
Go to Top of Page

JimPhelps

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2015 :  11:13:30  Show Profile
I feel the same way. I can watch them anytime I want on DVD. But it's fun to see them on broadcast channels over the air. I guess it's nostalgic.
quote:
Originally posted by Nydiva

It's funny, I have the DVD set but find myself watching the broadcast episodes rather than getting out my very handy set. That and I want to get through the three seasons of Sherlock I got as a gift a while back.

Mr. Phelps
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2015 :  17:26:16  Show Profile
I just discovered that H&I is on U-verse now. I checked when this thread was first posted but couldn't find it. Came across it accidentally tonight. DVR is set. They have a number of good old shows!

Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  08:41:50  Show Profile
I finally got around to watching it on Sunday from beginning to end. They had "Death-Maker" and "Big Blackmail" (I assume they're showing the series in original CBS broadcast order).

I'm 99.9% certain that they have sped up the episodes to get in more commercials (TNT did the same back in the '90s).

"What's death without a woman's touch?"
Go to Top of Page

stephen_pomes
Secret Service recruit

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2016 :  14:09:28  Show Profile
Back in the 1990s, I watched TWWW on TNT every Saturday. It was the first time that I'd seen any episodes in decades. None of the TV stations in the New Orleans area had syndicated them. During the original network run, I was a small child and didn't see the first two seasons in the original run.
Go to Top of Page

pyro513
Secret Service recruit

1 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2016 :  12:47:21  Show Profile
On twice every Sunday night here in CT. Never miss!
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  10:34:02  Show Profile
I just saw they are back to Season 1 on H& I. Today they are showing Night of Sudden Death and Night of the Casual Killer. I wish Time Warner would finally add them to the channel lineup. So far not yet.....
Go to Top of Page

Kelly
SS novice field agent

USA
2406 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  13:42:03  Show Profile
Yes they are Dieter us SO CAL folks get Decades tv network this weekend binge is another RC series

Ba Ba Black sheep

Yeah we are insensitive little b words
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2016 :  19:56:37  Show Profile
I could get Decades occasionally with one of those indoor TV antennas but most of the time lost it. Here in Simi Valley I live right on the edge of the mountains dividing me from San Fernando Valley and LA. So reception s*cks to get H&I or Decades or any of the others Time Warner cable won't give me yet!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  12:50:42  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Anyone found it on DISH yet? I haven't been able to....

-Yours in (secret) service,

------------->>>>> <<<<<-------------
Colonel Richmond, SS Director

admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8376 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2016 :  17:12:39  Show Profile
I did a search on DISH. Nothing came up. Darn it!

- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2016 :  12:11:56  Show Profile
Today they are showing Night of a Thousand Eyes and Night of the Glowing Corpse. Even though I have them all on dvd and vhs, I like to catch them in regular TV too. But unfortunately still can't because of Time Warner who will turn into Charter asap and hopefully carry the channel!!
Go to Top of Page

RetrovisionPrince
Secret Service recruit

1 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2016 :  10:37:58  Show Profile
Sadly i don't get H&I but i do get ME-TV and another local affiliate dropped This TV late last year and replaced it with Decades and have seen one episode of the wild wild west on decades a month ago which was the first time i seen it on tv since the 90s I know it's been on elsewhere after that before H&I like ME-TV but back then i had a Dish where i use to be instead of a converter box ,

I doubt my local market would pick up H&I because we just got Comet TV late last year,

But i do have the season 1 2 and 3 on dvd though and have been seeing the complete series on dvd at one of my local walmart at the price of 49.99 it's on my too get list
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2016 :  22:29:01  Show Profile
I just saw that WWW is coming back to ME-TV next month so hope you can watch it there since you don't get Heroes and Icons. Same like me!
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4349 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2016 :  04:18:54  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

I just saw that WWW is coming back to ME-TV next month so hope you can watch it there since you don't get Heroes and Icons. Same like me!

I sure hope that it is coming back on Me TV soon. Fun to watch the show on TV even though I have every episode on DVD.
Go to Top of Page

stephen_pomes
Secret Service recruit

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2016 :  15:47:04  Show Profile
This is great to know. Some of the other TV shows they run are among my favorites. I'm glad that my cable system includes this network. Like others on the message board, I own the DVDs, but it's still fun to watch TWWW on TV!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2016 :  11:13:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage
H and I is now in my market via digital station 19-2...but www isn't in the listing for Sunday! 4pm is The Rebel and 5pm is Blacksheep Squadron.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2016 :  12:52:00  Show Profile
It was on H&I for 2 years but then moved back to ME-TV in September. I thought it would be on both channels like Star Trek is but nope...not on H&I anymore..
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2016 :  13:27:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Dieter Epping

It was on H&I for 2 years but then moved back to ME-TV in September. I thought it would be on both channels like Star Trek is but nope...not on H&I anymore..

Well crumbs.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2016 :  12:04:23  Show Profile
Hey at least you can watch RC's Black Sheep Squadron during the old WWW time slot there instead now. They just replaced one of his shows with another.
Go to Top of Page

Dieter Epping
SS senior field agent

USA
6499 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2016 :  12:10:54  Show Profile
Would be cool if one of those channels would pick up RC's Hawaiian Eye too. Geez that was actually his most episode show with 134 episodes. WWW would have passed that if it weren't for CBS killing it for too much violence while it was still #1 in its time slot! Damn CBS!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000