Episode Name
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HitchMarFilms
Secret Service recruit

3 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2016 :  22:04:27  Show Profile
Please excuse my lack of, or incorrect information here. But I'm recalling an episode from memory having only seen it once when it originally aired.
I remember an episode where West rides up on a run down two story plantation style home. The weather was bad or he was injured or something and he needs in the house. Turns out there is a single beautiful woman inside alone. West being West, gets the girl. But he ends up fighting for his life and barely escapes the house. The woman was dead if I remember right. The episode had a very supernatural, or paranormal slant. West escapes the house. But as the episode ends, he wakes from sleep, bad dream... West rides off only to come upon the house from the dream.
Am I remembering this right, which episode is it???

Chris...

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8381 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2016 :  04:26:10  Show Profile
Hi Chris. Welcome.

I think you may be confusing a couple of episodes as one--or an entirely different series.

In season 2, West and Gordon go into a southern mansion with a sheriff and their prisoner, an old man. The house turns out to be haunted by the spirit of the prisoner's mother. The episode is TNOT Man-Eating House. At the end, it seems the adventure was Artie's dream.

In season 4, West visits a beautiful woman in a mansion where her family has a genetic heritage of dying by 40. A sinister doctor is trying to develop a cure for the problem. There is a thunderstorm. The episode is TNOT Sedgwick Curse.

You may have elements of season 3's TNOT Death Masks confused in your memory as well!

Actually your memory sounds like a pretty good plot for a fan fiction story!

Hope this helps. Others may have some ideas.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

HitchMarFilms
Secret Service recruit

3 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2016 :  23:09:29  Show Profile
Hey California Gal,

Thanks for the info. The Wild Wild West is what, 40 years old or there about??? I thought I was doing pretty good thinking that far back, when I have a hard time remembering what I did a couple of days ago....
As for a Fan Story, trust me, I've already been thinking down the line for a fan film. I've got the crew, a couple of the stunt actors I use to work with still perform. The only draw back, and personally I think a major one is, you can't replace RC and RM. There is not an actor out there who could play either roll and pull it off as well as those two did. And yes, it would be really, really cool if RC would do a cameo for me!!!!! HINT HINT HINT!!!!!
But I can throw this out there... If there's anyone out there that has an original script or screenplay, fan story/film or Western in general. Shoot me a email. A good high quality short film can be shot over a weekend. A feature length, a little longer... We do all our filming out here in western Arizona.
You ain't gonna get rich, Hell you ain't gonna get paid... But if you would like to see your creation on film, we can talk. And no, I don't get paid either. That's why I have two other jobs that pays all the bills....
California Gal, again thanks for the info young lady!!!! I'll get back on my meds and see if memories get less foggy....
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8381 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2016 :  04:10:39  Show Profile
Hi Chris,

Believe me, I've done that same thing with show from the distant past where I think I saw something in particular, then get a chance to watch again and--whoops! Not quite what I remembered.

We have discussed the reboot of WWW often around these parts, and constantly run into that same problem. Where in the world could one find actors to match the original?

Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2016 :  16:02:35  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
Welcome to our happy, happy home, Chris!

Roger
Go to Top of Page

HitchMarFilms
Secret Service recruit

3 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2016 :  17:32:45  Show Profile
Thank You Roger!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  05:54:23  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by HitchMarFilms

If there's anyone out there that has an original script or screenplay, fan story/film or Western in general.

Here on the web site, there are two places for fan stories:

http://wildwildwest.org/w2/fanfic/index.html

http://www.wildwildwest.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=13

-Yours in (secret) service,

------------->>>>> <<<<<-------------
Colonel Richmond, SS Director

admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000