Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  16:52:41  Show Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkOJ3xwdlHM

Somebody posted the movie on Youtube in May (above).

It's not bad, but the story is confusing...I may have to watch it again. The March 1, 1972 issue of 'Variety' has this excerpt:

ABC also got good numbers for its "Nick Carter" Sunday night movie ( 15th place with a 37 share)., taking the night despite a strong showing from NBC.

Per 'Variety', there was industry talk about this TV-movie being turned into a series. I've heard RC say it didn't happen because of the anti-violence hysteria of that time. Maybe another reason was that it could have been too expensive to produce with all those early 20th century furnishings, wardrobes, cars, props, etc.

IMDB does NOT have all the details of this movie. Bob Herron is listed as the only stuntman, but of course they had many others. I also spotted Mickey Golden (uncredited) at 42:41, who was the corpse in "TNOT Big Blast".

Writer Ken Pettus has a character in this one named Hallelujah Harry...yep, Pettus was also the writer of "TNOT Fugitives".

"What's death without a woman's touch?"

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8383 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2016 :  17:09:49  Show Profile
I have a DVD of that show. Haven't watched it in ages.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000