Arabella & Henrietta Le Fanzine
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4358 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2016 :  16:26:47  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
Arabella & Henrietta Le Fanzine De L' James West is the name of a fan magazine over in France dedicated to our favourite programme and they do some great work in writing about THE WILD WILD WEST. Blanco from this webpage lives in France and sent me a GREAT COOL NEAT post card from that magazine with cartoon pictures from Season 1. Those of you nice people on this site who are also Facebook friends can see the card on my page. If you're not a Facebook friend with me please send a request ASAP. Warning...if we become Facebook friends you will see many Wild Wild Cat Pictures and other fun stuff. Merci, Blanco! I love this post card and am going to frame it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205210304856922&set=a.10202532851242255.1073741849.1824947483&type=3&theater

stephen_pomes
Secret Service recruit

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2016 :  16:36:40  Show Profile
Here's the link for the fan magazine.

http://www.association-james-west.com/
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4358 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2016 :  15:37:21  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by stephen_pomes

Here's the link for the fan magazine.

http://www.association-james-west.com/

MERCI, Stephen!
Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2016 :  04:03:14  Show Profile
That really looked cool! I guess I am as equally fascinated by other countries' fascination with good old American television programs as they are about the programs (perhaps also a bit of their interest can be traced to the western frontier/times). We've changed planes a couple of times in Paris (CDG) but have managed to dance around France up to this point while visiting other destinations. Well, one day. Virgin Vacations has a nice Amsterdam/Paris combo. Discussion at the dinner table tonight perhaps.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4358 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2016 :  13:19:40  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by bornin62

That really looked cool! I guess I am as equally fascinated by other countries' fascination with good old American television programs as they are about the programs (perhaps also a bit of their interest can be traced to the western frontier/times). We've changed planes a couple of times in Paris (CDG) but have managed to dance around France up to this point while visiting other destinations. Well, one day. Virgin Vacations has a nice Amsterdam/Paris combo. Discussion at the dinner table tonight perhaps.

Thanks to our friend, Blanco for sending me two actual magazines from this cool French Fan Club for Our Favourite Programme.
Go to Top of Page

stephen_pomes
Secret Service recruit

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2016 :  19:31:26  Show Profile
I'd consider joining the French organization, because it would be interesting to reach out to French enthusiasts of TWWW. Unfortunately, my knowledge of French is very limited.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000