Bob to visit Maryland
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beerbad
SS novice field agent

684 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2016 :  09:19:09  Show Profile
I saw a TV commercial that informed me that Robert Conrad will visit the Hunt Valley Inn next weekend,I believe,for a nostalgia convention. Anyone else hear about this? I'll try to find out more.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town

theFalcon
SS novice field agent

USA
697 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  15:24:35  Show Profile
http://mgram1.wixsite.com/nostalgia-convention

Check the above link for the details...what a line-up! Where did they dig up Russ McCubbin from? I'd ask him about getting "beat up" by RC in "TNOT Bars of Hell." If anyone's in the Maryland area, I definitely recommend going.

I attended the 2012 convention for a day and chatted some with Sherry Jackson at the autograph table. She was with a younger woman who was/is her assistant. When I asked SJ about her experiences on TWWW, she had a polite but odd reply: "Not in front of mixed company." I didn't know what that meant and changed the subject! I asked her about her half-brother Robert John Pittman...she never gave him any guidance when he played Seymour on 'Dennis the Menace', it was all him. After DTM went off the air, the producers floated the idea of Robert starring in his own series. SJ's mom asked Sherry for her opinion...the reply was "Mom, don't take away his childhood."

With leftover curiosity re SJ, I attended the annual Chiller show in Parsippany, NJ the following April. Unfortunately, she was a last-minute drop out...pneumonia, I think. She has had a ton of health scares in the last three years, but is still kicking. I'd like to see her again.

"What's death without a woman's touch?"
Go to Top of Page

beerbad
SS novice field agent

684 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  09:49:13  Show Profile
I saw Sherry Jackson on Inside Edition as one of the Star Trek babes to commemorate their 50th anniversary. So, she's still up and around and still looks good.

Being a babe in the woods, I wouldn't know what she could have meant by that statement, either. But, it is food for thought.

Didn't know Seymour was her little brother. His bits were funny.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  11:35:07  Show Profile
I'd go if I was nearby. It would be fun to see RC as well as Doc from Love Boat. As a kid I watched Adam 12 all the time, so I guess I'd see Kent McCord also. They've got the wrong Brady girl though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000