Garbled Stuff
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  17:45:58  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Was gonna wait till this review comes up but realised, I might forget by then!

In TNOT Whirring Death, in the scene when Artie is in the room with the two bandaged and dangling guys, that lady who was with him went downstairs to take/check something. She came up all excited saying something to Artie which Artie replied something like "I only know one person who could do that". What did that lady say that drew this statement from Artie? She was so excited and spoke so fast I can't catch her words though I re-played many a times just to hear it.

AdorableBlue

mcbride5j
SS spy school graduate

61 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  17:49:19  Show Profile
I really would like to help you Blue, but alas this episode isn't one that I have on tape. My stash consists of about 6 episodes. Sorry!

JMc
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  18:23:23  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
I don't know exactly what she said, but she said something to the extent of being frightened by the sound the giant toy clown made (that's cause Jim was inside ) I always loved that part!

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  18:45:24  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Yeah, Red. I find it so endearing for Artie to be able to identify who would be where just like Jim knowing Artie's groan in Pie Plate. But I'm dead curious what she said that made Artie know its gotta be Jim.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Elaine
SS 1st assignment - desk job

356 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  19:14:48  Show Profile
Hello girls!

The lady in question said, "OOOHHH! There's a thing out there! It whistled at me!"

Aren't you glad she didn't shoot the locks off?!
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  19:41:52  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
quote:
The lady in question said, "OOOHHH! There's a thing out there! It whistled at me!"
Oh Elaine! You have supersonic ears! She really said that? Thank you so much! Though it ain't like James West to whistle to dames.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  20:25:06  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
LOL!!! that's what she said?!?! Oh that makes the scene so much more funnier if at all possible! Oh my, if only I could stop laughing

yeah Blue, that scene in Pie Plate was quickly added to my list of scenes to coo over how caring they really were about each other (other scenes include TNOT Grand Emir Jim trying to wake Artie, TNOT Glowing Corpse Jim thinking Artie was drowning in the tub, Artie coming close to killing AJ124 in a nameless ep to my mind right now, and a bunch of others )

poor JMc! why don't you try to get the DVD set? I'm trying to save up for the DVDs myself

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  21:33:39  Show Profile
mcbride5j: My stash consists of about 6 episodes. Sorry!

mcbride5j: If you tell me which six you own or have access to, I'll try to devise a special WQ for you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000