Episode reviews
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elaine
SS 1st assignment - desk job

356 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  19:50:52  Show Profile
While reading our last review thread, it occurred to me that I'd like to print these reviews out and keep them. Unfortunately, the first few have passed into archive history.

Kris, is there any way to get them back?

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  04:06:03  Show Profile
quote:

Do a search by the name of the episode and be sure to check the archive box.
Go to Top of Page

JimPhelps

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  10:31:41  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine

While reading our last review thread, it occurred to me that I'd like to print these reviews out and keep them. Unfortunately, the first few have passed into archive history.

Elaine,
I have saved all of mine on my harddrive. I can send them anytime

Mr. Phelps
Go to Top of Page

Elaine

356 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  14:30:52  Show Profile
Thanks for the instructions, Mary.

Mr. P.: Always a great pleasure to read your reviews.

Go to Top of Page

Sassy2
SS novice field agent

USA
1001 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  13:45:52  Show Profile
I'm not sure why you cannot read the archived posts. If you are on the main page that lists all available forums, next to the folder for the general Discussion Forum, there is a folder with an "A" on it - if I click that and I am using this account rather than the Admin account, I am able to read all the archived messages...

-Kris

"Time has little to do with infinity and jelly doughnuts."
Go to Top of Page

Elaine

356 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  14:35:50  Show Profile
Thanks, Kris. I couldn't read them for the simple reason that I just didn't realize that clicking on the "A" was all I had to do. Live and learn.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  17:09:26  Show Profile
Now that solves a mystery! I always kind of wondered what the A stood for, and never really thought of asking.
Go to Top of Page

Elaine

356 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  16:05:08  Show Profile
I've printed out all the episode reviews we've done so far(up to TNOT Steel Assassin. I'm still waiting for Mr. P. to post his review of Dragon Screamed - hint, hint).

It's going to make a nice supplement to the Kessler book - and nicely personal as well, because all the comments are ours.

You might want to consider it.
Go to Top of Page

JimPhelps

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  13:50:16  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine

I've printed out all the episode reviews we've done so far(up to TNOT Steel Assassin. I'm still waiting for Mr. P. to post his review of Dragon Screamed - hint, hint).

It's going to make a nice supplement to the Kessler book - and nicely personal as well, because all the comments are ours.

You might want to consider it.

Once again I apologize for my lateness, but I myself was going through withdrawals with out my laptop.
No pun intended but thankfully I have a nice long weekend coming up and it will give me a chance to work on “Grand Emir” and “Flaming Ghost”.
I’m so happy to be back in the 21st Century.

Mr. Phelps
Go to Top of Page

Elaine

356 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  14:27:53  Show Profile
No need to appologize Mr. P.

I am writing to you from the public library! My internet connection has been down since yesterday and I won't have a service tech out to the house until Friday night. I know how you felt.

My family says that I am addicted to the internet - but actually it is all WWW related - and of course, I denied it...until now. I am at the public library because I had to see what was going on here. So now I admit it. But it's a good thing, right?

And I don't even want to think about e-mail....

I'll be adding your review to me notebook - and thanks all for the great views and reviews.
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  16:30:32  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
Kris, am wondering, since we're doing eps reviews, (and many more to come) do you think the Eps Review could be a different thread in the main - like the Fanfic? I have not found the "A" you mentioned, though.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  19:19:12  Show Profile
You know, Blue, I had just been wishing for that also... Those review threads are very special.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000