Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  08:33:48  Show Profile
Howdy everybody,

I've received some news from Bob !
As each years since a long time I write to him for New Year days ! Unfortunely this year, as Robert is still injured, He couln't give me some news directly, but his kind daughter Chelsea done it for him ...
So, she wrote me he's now quite well and hope the same for us (his fans, he know he has a lot !!)
Hope he will be better day after day !
Sorry all for my french poor english, I'm trying to improve !!

ps: they have broadcasted in France all the colors episodes from the www show, all remasterised ! ... waoooooooooouh !!! I suppose it will be the same master use for the US dvd edition ! you're lucky guys !!!

steam_callyope
Secret Service recruit

2 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  15:52:54  Show Profile
How do I send a letter of support and good wishes? Anybody got an address? Know whose his agent?
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  14:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
Just a friendly reminder:

Although his home address is out there, Bob has asked specifically for it to NOT be published here by anyone, ever. He has also asked friends and fans on this site to send mail to him through this web site, and NOT through any of his agents, present or past. Unfortunately, this has been a sore point between he and friends in the past...

We ask that everyone respects Bob's wishes, his privacy, and the privacy of his friends, including those often listed as agents. We will be more than happy to foward all mail to him per his request.

If you would like us to do so, please send your letter to:

Robert Conrad,
C/O WILDWEST2-L
PO Box 337
Sunland, CA

So far everyone has (apparently) sent appropriate letters ... thank you, all. Unless we hear otherwise from Bob, we do not check the letters in advance for content but forward them as sent. We'll continue doing so until such time as someone sends something really inappropriate and we hear back from RC about it...

Crossposted to the News and Info Forum.

-------------------------------------------------
Your WildWildWest.org AdminMaven
admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000