TNOT Poisonous Posey
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

2 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  07:12:57  Show Profile
While on vacation, the agents receive an odd welcome when they pass through the town of Justice, Nevada. The town turns out to be the hangout for a group of internationals criminals assembled by Lucrese Posey. West and Gordon discover that Lucrese is planning on heading a world-wide criminal organization. After dealing with the other criminals, the two agents find themselves left with only Lucrese to deal with, a proposition not nearly as simple as it seems.

I just love this episode. The whole premise of James and Artie taking on the foremost criminals in the world was great. Lots of great character actors. Percy Rodriguez! Shug Fisher! Great locations. A death fight in an icehouse! Favorite line: "Scratch one fink."

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  08:37:16  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
I like this episode too.

Artie is funny when he dances into the board room dressed as the badguy I can't remember the name of. Was it Ascot Sam?

Roger on the way to a military funeral right now
Go to Top of Page

couldron
SS novice field agent

1438 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  09:45:38  Show Profile
quote:
Roger on the way to a military funeral right now

So sorry Roger
Go to Top of Page

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  10:07:50  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
my condolences Roger

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?
Go to Top of Page

ccb
SS Quizmaster Emeritus

3799 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2004 :  10:11:40  Show Profile
Roger: I'm very sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Herr Ostropolyer
SS 1st assignment - desk job

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2004 :  08:01:51  Show Profile
All my sympathy Roger,

This episode will be reviewed in greater context later because it is eventually coming up. So all I can say is that I love episodes like this that have "**** Tracy" like villains that have a certain theme to them. Nevill the firebug is a great example of this type of villain, or any of Count Manzeppi's Eccentrics. Thugs that possess a particular talent or skill to get our Heroes. I love how Artie as Ascot Sam divides and conquers the gang by having them kill off one another. "Scrath off another Fink!" Truly priceless as well as proving that you can use wit and cunning to outmanuever your foes.

Herr Ostropolyer
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4350 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2004 :  09:44:46  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
Thanks, ccb, Redhead, coulron, and Herr O.

The funeral was for an army vet from the fifties. It was a cold and windy day in the Chicago area for the funeral. Everytime I do these military funerals I remember a line from THE NIGHT OF THE SKULLS when one of the guards/secret service guys at Artie's "funeral" says, "I knew West wouldn't come. He hates funerals."

Roger working at Fort Sheridan today
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000