Hallmark Channel removes Wild Wild West
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2004 :  09:32:03  Show Profile
I just discovered the Hallmark Channel removed Wild Wild West from it's scheduled lineup, and even cancelled last Saturday's episode, as well as the rest of the episodes schedule in October.

Anyone know what is going on?

tina_als_girl
SS spy school graduate

55 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2004 :  22:15:18  Show Profile
I don't know what's going on, but my family is a Neilsen family this week, so I was looking forward to writing down WWW in our diary on Saturday. TV Guide had it listed and everything... but boy was I mad when it turned out Hallmark wasn't going to show it.

I put in a good word for WWW in the back of the diary in the comments section. I told them how thrilled I was to see it play on Hallmark, how mad I was that they took it off already, and that I'd love to see it put back on again.

I had even sent in an e-mail to Hallmark to thank them for playing www... I hope they bring it back (or maybe have TV Land start playing it).

Joy
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Col. Richmond (SS Director)

USA
1898 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2004 :  08:27:20  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
We're waiting on official word from Hallmark on this... as soon as we know, you'll know.

-------------------------------------------------
Your WildWildWest.org AdminMaven
admin@wildwildwest.org
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

4 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2004 :  11:59:18  Show Profile
I was bummed out too! I was planning on recording all the episodes, since I have a DB satellite dish with crystal clear reception.

I just hope Hallmark is not cancelling the show, but rather moving it to next year.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000