Most Evil episode?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  11:49:05  Show Profile
What in your opinion are the most evil episodes of WWW, the ones that had the darkest or most sinister atmosphere?

Which episodes do you think are the most extreme, as in where Jim went thru the most brutal or most extreme challenges?

Redhead1617
SS novice field agent

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  16:01:02  Show Profile  Visit Redhead1617's Homepage
I must say that Murderous Spring is on my list, what was that Loveless line? to make someone kill the thing they love most, that requires genious

Jim was drugged, and it obviously made him quite ill, which in itself is unpleasant, he thinks he killed his best friend, he's on the verge of going off the deep end, and of course Loveless if going to attempt to kill everyone on the planet

Murderous Spring is definately a wicked ep

which is why I love it

~Red

*sigh...where's MY Ross Martin?
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  17:03:29  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
quote:
Which episodes do you think are the most extreme, as in where Jim went thru the most brutal or most extreme challenges?

In some fanfics In the series, with Jim coming out of every fight or torture as handsome as ever (and intact, hardly a bruise), how could that be ....brutal

Extreme challenge : Probably TNOT Turncoat when he had to carry out that underwater assignment. And the mind-programming in TNOT Howling Light and Murderous Spring (but the enemies just love him....)

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page

Colonel Cross
SS spy school graduate

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  21:41:19  Show Profile
For me, the episodes that have an evil feeling, are:

1.TNOT Simian Terror..very creepy
2.TNOT Sedgewick Curse....Great evil Characters
3.TNOT Gruesome Games....great suspese and mystery

Actually, there are others that could be included but these stand out in my mind...

That's Mars, Nevada?
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

482 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  08:35:34  Show Profile
I vote for Sedgewick Curse from the 4th Season.
Excellent charactors, Excellent music.

How about that painting on the wall?...."Swords or stakes if you will, driven into a human heart".
Go to Top of Page

K Mills
SS novice field agent

849 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  09:52:04  Show Profile
Howling Light - let's see, they starved him, blinded him, froze him, and made him listen to bells for six days. At the end of it, even his hair was flat!
Go to Top of Page

Herr Ostropolyer
SS 1st assignment - desk job

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  17:06:44  Show Profile
Hello all,
This is a very difficult question to answer, but my two runners up are: TNOT Death Masks and the TNOT Pistoleroes in both the agents beleive that their partner is killed. I've always found it fascinating how strong the realtionship between our heroes really is. They always seem at the verge of vengence when they hear or believe that their partner is dead. (A truly psychological torture IMHO, and thus we truly get to see either Jim or Artie's dark side.

Herr Ostropolyer
Go to Top of Page

AdorableBlue
SS novice field agent

948 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2005 :  21:51:16  Show Profile  Visit AdorableBlue's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by K Mills

Howling Light - let's see, they starved him, blinded him, froze him, and made him listen to bells for six days. At the end of it, even his hair was flat!
And he looked cute, adorable and yummy even when he's re-programmed.

AdorableBlue
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000