THE WILD WILD WEST  @ wildwildwest.org
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Wild Wild West - Chat and Play
 Wild Wild West General Discussion Board
 personal ALL-TIME favorite episode
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2016 :  14:43:02  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
watching this right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGUFzeeI88E

THE NIGHT OF THE LORD OF LIMBO

amazingly well-done episode with such a small budget and limited special effects

great soundtrack

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2016 :  15:04:02  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
probably RC's best acting in the whole series
Go to Top of Page

bornin62
SS novice field agent

USA
504 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2016 :  02:00:05  Show Profile
If we were voting (no wrong answers, obviously, personal preferences) I could watch Simian Terror again and again, actually any of the gothic episodes, but if picking only one...
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8381 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2016 :  16:53:16  Show Profile
I've never been able to narrow it down to one episode. More like one (sometimes 2 or 3) episodes a season. But I can provide this list:

Season 1. Murderous Spring
Season 2. Limbo
Season 3. Death Masks
Season 4. Pistoleros

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

niecie
SS novice field agent

1237 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2016 :  08:28:29  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

I've never been able to narrow it down to one episode. More like one (sometimes 2 or 3) episodes a season. But I can provide this list:

Season 1. Murderous Spring
Season 2. Limbo
Season 3. Death Masks
Season 4. Pistoleros


Y'know, it just hit me that you have a theme going there, Cal Gal: in each of those episodes, one of Our Heroes thinks his partner is dead.

Niecie

* * *

Ever since I was a little girl
I have always wished
that Artemus Gordon was
my very own Uncle Artie...
Go to Top of Page

California gal
SS senior field agent

USA
8381 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2016 :  12:22:40  Show Profile
A little angst never hurts.

James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: "Thanks Artie"! Is that all you can say to me? I've just come back from the grave, risen like Lazarus, and that's what you say? "Thanks, Artie"?
James: Thanks, Artie.
Artemus: It's a pleasure.
- TNOT Pistoleros
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2016 :  13:38:38  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by California gal

I've never been able to narrow it down to one episode. More like one (sometimes 2 or 3) episodes a season. But I can provide this list:

Season 1. Murderous Spring
Season 2. Limbo
Season 3. Death Masks
Season 4. Pistoleros



some great episodes there
Go to Top of Page

beerbad
SS novice field agent

692 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  08:45:01  Show Profile
I agree with Roger, make mine Limbo. I can't resist time travel/alternate universe stuff. Man-Eating House is close.


At the same time, I can turn on a dime and be very satisfied with western episodes like Pistoleros and Jack of Diamonds.

WWW does them all very well. That's why we love it.

"I abhor spirits, they make a man less than human" - Dr. Loveless, The Night That Terror Stalked the Town
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  17:15:54  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by beerbad

I agree with Roger, make mine Limbo. I can't resist time travel/alternate universe stuff. Man-Eating House is close.


At the same time, I can turn on a dime and be very satisfied with western episodes like Pistoleros and Jack of Diamonds.

WWW does them all very well. That's why we love it.



I like how so many of us put DEATH MASKS in our top five. That was such a great and fun episode.
Go to Top of Page

SordoTheBandit
SS 1st assignment - desk job

474 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2016 :  13:51:28  Show Profile
'The Night of the Lord of Limbo' was so good, it's a classic. It is definitely one of my favorites. The music and sound effects are also worth mentioning.

However, I'm think I'm going to go with 'The Night of Jack O'Diamonds'.

I don't why, but it's just a hunch.
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4353 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2016 :  16:16:32  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by SordoTheBandit

'The Night of the Lord of Limbo' was so good, it's a classic. It is definitely one of my favorites. The music and sound effects are also worth mentioning.

However, I'm think I'm going to go with 'The Night of Jack O'Diamonds'.

I don't why, but it's just a hunch.



Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000