New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sassy2
SS novice field agent

USA
1001 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  14:04:07  Show Profile
Every summer Wild Wild west fans note July 3rd as the anniversary of the passage of Mr. Ross Martin from this mortal existance. As someone who has always had trouble dealing with such things on a personal level, I certainly understand the feeling many have of sadness each July. However, I also feel that treating this date in a negative manner is far from the best way to handle such an anniversary. Everyone dies -- it's how one lives that is important.

On this July 3rd please celebrate the life of one Ross Martin, without whom Wild Wild West would be far less than it always will be. Get a bottle of champagne and two glasses and share a toast with The Acting God this day as a way of saying "nice job, Ross!"

And of course I should add that the above is mandatory for all Church of Artemus members.

Read about the extraordinary life of Mr. Ross Martin here: http://www.wildwildwest.org/www/rmbio/index.html

"Time has little to do with infinity and jelly doughnuts."
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000