Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:05:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy are extremely happy. They accept their glasses of champagne and toast everybody. Birthday, engagement, marriage, baby, Independence Day and all.

Jeremy sets Pidge in her chair and the two talk plans.

"Pidgy, there's a church over on the other side of town with a priest willing to do this tomorrow. If that's what you want."

Pidge looks at Jeremy and and says, "The sooner we are wed, the sooner our joy begins. Tomorrow. I'd like to ask the girls to stand up for me before they leave."

Jeremy smiles the biggest, happiest smile and says, "Ahh Pidgy. Let's go ask them now."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:23:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:aww...pidgy...you like my nickname for you!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:37:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy kisses Pidge and goes over to Apple. He whispers in her ear and then goes to Pet and the other ladies.

Apple walks over to Pidge and kisses her on the cheek. "Congratulations, Pidgy. I am so happy for you. Now what did you want to ask me?"

Pidge: "Apple, you are one of my best friends. Jeremy and I are going to be married tomorrow over at Our Lady of Guadaloupe Church. Will you be one of my bridesmaids?"

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:40:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Kit walk over to Pidge. Bess is in the honeymoon suite with a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door.

Pidge asks Pet and Kit the same thing and awaits their answer.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:41:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Of course Pidgy, it would be an honor to stand with you on such a joyous occasion." Apple is still crying.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy leaves the ladies and approaches Artie, Dr. Parker and Wade. They all stop their conversation and listen carefully to Jeremy.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  21:44:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet thinks about her answer before giving it to Pidge.

"Uh...do I have to wear a dress?" Pet asks only to be harumphed by her husband behind her.

"Okay Okay I'll be there with my best dress on!" Pet glares behind her at the muffled remarks coming from her husband.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  22:19:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Early the next morning Apple is up with the birds. She has been to the florist and the pastry chef in the hotel. She has arranged a luncheon for after the wedding, which will be held in the private garden of the Flowing Spring. A small but lovely two tier cake is being decorated and will be ready in time. Apple giggles because it seems that her life sometimes immitates her assignments...wedding planner!

Wade has gone to the church with armloads of flowers. Bess and Pet are helping him put them in the right places. Arte and Jim are making sure that the garden is set up with tables and chairs. Kit is making sure that flowers are set on the tables.

It will be a beautiful but small ceremony. Pidgeon slept through the night, her ankle not broken after all, just sprained. Kitana had given her some powders to help with the pain, and she had kept it iced, to keep the swelling down.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  06:58:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finally all of the preliminaries are complete and the ladies meet in the conservatory of the hotel to make the final plans and decisions. Like WHAT TO WEAR?!

OOC: Since Pet has agreed that she will wear a dress, she can choose not to wear pink or fuschia, but instead a neutral, but pretty, color (NO NOT BLACK!).

Apple chose the deep red dress that she had planned on wearing to the Centennial Dance the night before.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:15:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: I will go change my earler post now that it is just a sprain.... geez people make ups your minds... snerk)

Kit had agreed to stand up with Pidge in the ceremony, she had chosen a deep pink dress to wear and was sitting on her bed. She would miss her friends but Grant had already agreeded to her transfer to another team seeing how this one was going to be broken up anyway. She couldn't understand the whole marriage thing... She liked Dr. Parker alot but Marriage just wasn't for her... Her life was the SS and as soon as the wedding was over with she would head to old mexico.

She went and knocked on Pet's door and when she opened it pet could see the saddness in her friend's eye.
"What is it my friend?"

"I wanted to tell you first, Grant has agreed to my transfer, he will break this team up soon I will miss all of you I leave tonight after the celebrations I am spending the rest of my time off in Old Mexico."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:22:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC: I will go change my earler post now that it is just a sprain.... geez people make ups your minds... snerk)

OOC:
Hey, I didn't do that. LOL. I've been trying to figure out how Pidge is going to get down the aisle.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:31:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

OOC:
Hey, I didn't do that. LOL. I've been trying to figure out how Pidge is going to get down the aisle.

Might I suggest walking? snerk

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge chooses a dress that is deep blue, with a high neck and full length sleeves. (for a picture)

http://dept.kent.edu/museum/costume/bonc/3timesearch/tsnineteenth/1870-1876/1870-1876.html

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:38:46  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess and Jim had heard the commotion downstairs before they went to bed. They went back down to celebrate with their friends.

Bess hugged Pidge'Congratulations!'
Pidge'Thank you and you too.'
Bess walked over and hugged Apple and Wade'Congrautlations.'

After a glass of champange, they retired to their room.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:50:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge goes to Artie and whispers something in his ear. He leans in to listen, nods and says it would be an honor.

Jeremy has had a private talk with Jim who has agreed to be his best man.

OOC: Ladies, according to 1870's wedding traditions, a widow cannot have bridesmaids in her wedding. MAJOR BUMMER!! No veil. No wedding train. No orange blossoms. ARGGGGGG!! I'm lucky I could choose a color for Pidge's dress that was something other than the popular......plaid (if you can believe it!! )

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:53:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge also meets with the church musician and chooses her songs.

Canon in D for her entrance.

Ave Maria during the ceremony.

The Wedding March for the recessional.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:53:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Pidge goes to Artie and whispers something in his ear. He leans in to listen, nods and says it would be an honor.

OOC: Ladies, according to 1870's wedding traditions, a widow cannot have bridesmaids in her wedding. MAJOR BUMMER!! No veil. No wedding train. No orange blossoms. ARGGGGGG!! I'm lucky I could choose a color for Pidge's dress that was something other than the popular......plaid (if you can believe it!! )

Want Pet to blowie upie anyone who tries to stop you from having bridesmaids? please? snerk lol Hang tradition and start your own it had to start somewhere!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:53:31  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Before Jim left to join the other men, he hugged and kissed his new bride.
Jim'Bess, do you regret having our wedding like we had it?'
Bess'Not in the least, although I did telegraph Mom and Grandma Bess.'

Jim'Well I have another suprise for you, as soon as the wedding festivites are over for Jeremy and Pidge, we're going to go see both sets of parents before we go back to Washington.'
Bess'Really?'
Jim'Yes, now lets get Jeremy and Pidge married now.'

They both left seperately to help their friends.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  09:59:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

quote:

Want Pet to blowie upie anyone who tries to stop you from having bridesmaids? please? snerk lol Hang tradition and start your own it had to start somewhere!

OOC: Yeah, I know. However, I'm going to keep with the traditions of the time. You ladies are just going to have to sit with your men. LOL. At least Pidge doesn't have to wear plaid!!!!

I was also thinking about who would sit in the pews? LOL. Outside of the mayor and his wife, that is.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting no reply from a stunned pet, Kit meets with dr. Parker and heads toward the church for the ceremony. Kit was very happy for her friends but also saddened.. Oh well this was a happy day and she was going to smile...

"Kit you look beautiful"

"Thank you douglas you are looking very handsome yourself."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:11:14  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Every so often as Bess was helping with the wedding, she glance at her left hand, she couldn't believe she was Mrs. James West.

OOC---I got that from the day after I got married.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:19:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: Pidge that dress is on display at the university near me. Wade works in Kent at least once every two weeks...we will have to go see it. Kent State Universit is just a little over an hour from here.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:37:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wade makes Apple sit down in a pew for a rest. She has been on missions, getting almost blown up, shooting people, and during that time she has been with child. It has not been safe, and now she is overworking herself with this last minute wedding. Or so he thinks! She is glowing, and he tells her so.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  10:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie arrive at the church to help get things ready. Pet kept watching the door to the church, She's waiting for something or someone, Artie said as he pulled her to the side.

"Pet, what have you done? Please tell me you haven't done anything to upset Pidge's day."

"Of course not, hun. In fact I think she will be VERY pleased." Pet leaned over and whispered in Artie's ear, his eyes growing wide.

"Great Jumping balls of St. Elmo's Fire! How on earth did you arrange that?" Artie stared at his wife in awe.

"Took a bit of doing, but I have my ways." Pet nodded to her husband as the special guest entered the church.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  11:26:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: this is the dress that I see Apple in when we are writing all of the time, but not the wedding.

http://dept.kent.edu/museum/costume/bonc/3timesearch/tsnineteenth/1877-1882/1877-1882.html

The white one. How weird is that?? I see that dress all the time when I think a scene through. Have since the beginning.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  11:27:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie head over to Apple and the Capt. to let them know that some special unannounced guests had arrived. Apple smiles widely as she takes in Pet's appearance. She looks stunning in a green dress and her long hair neatly curled. She walks toward the Hamiltons on the arm of her husband, who, by the way, looked equally dashing in his gray suite with garnet trim and vest.

"Oh, Pet you look beautiful!" Apple exclaimed as they sat next to her. “I just love the jade and emerald earrings!” Apple smiles at her friend.

“The earrings were a gift from, Artie this morning,” Pet told her as she leaned in close.

“There’s some special guests arriving as a surprise for Pidge and Jeremy, take a look,” Pet nodded toward the door and Apple looked in shock.

“Pet, how did you…” she asked and Artie interjected.

“Don’t ask she won’t even tell me how she did it!” Artie rolled his eyes.

The special guests were shown to the front pew and the gentlemen nodded to Pet and Apple and smiled at the Capt. and Artie.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  13:25:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit couldn't believe who she saw walk into the church... she nodded and he tipped his hat to her.

Her and Douglas waited paitently for the wedding to start. She smiled at Pet who was looking her best.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  15:56:17  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess is in the back helping Pidge get dressed.

Bess'You know Pidge even though this is the second time for you, you still get something old, new, borrowed, and blue. And no, I will not give you the toys you gave me when I so called married Jack.'
They both laughed at the memory.

Bess'Here is something borrowed. I was holding this yesterday when I married Jim. This lace hanky belongs to my grandma Bess.'
Pidge'Thank you Bess.'

Both looked at each other their eyes welling up with tears of happiness.

There was a knock at the door. Pidge jumped back behind the door while Bess went to see who it was. It was Jim.
Bess'What are you doing? You're suppose to be with Jeremy.'
Jim'He wanted me to deliver this to Pidge.'
Bess took the package and waved him away.
Bess'Now go make sure that groom makes it to the altar.'

Bess took the package to Pidge.
Bess'Look, you got a delivery, well special delivery from your future husband.'
Pidge opened the package. Inside was a pair of diamond and pearl earrings. The message read'For my beautiful bride, your something new. Signed Jeremy.'
Pidge was in awe.

Another knock.
Bess'What is this?'
Pidge had a worried look in her eye.
Bess'Stop it Pidge, now let me see who this is.'
Bess opened the door, it was Jim again.
Bess whispering'What are you doing?
Jim'I just wanted to tell you about who's here but don't tell Pidge, its a suprise.'

Jim whispered the information in Bess's ear. She nodded.
Bess'Now will you go!'
Jim'You sure have become a bossy wife.'
Bess'Shut up and go!'
Bess shut the door back and went back to helping Pidge.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  17:20:59  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge'Why does Jim keep knocking on the door?'
Bess'Because he can be a nut at times, now lets get you dressed.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  17:38:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple excused herself and went to tell Pidge about the special guest.

She knocked on the door and let the girls know it was her. "Pidgy? It's Apple. Let me in, it's urgent." Bess opened the door and Apple entered.

Pidge is surprised by Apple's excitement."What is so urgent Apple? Tell me..." she has a sense of fear come over her, for just a moment.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000