Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  08:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy closes the door to the bridal suite and locks it behind him. He smiles at Pidge, takes her hand and together they head for the local restaurant in town.

As they stroll past the gardens they hear laughter and excited conversation coming from the gardens. The sound of familiar voices surprises them and they stop in to see what it's all about.

An excited Douglas starts to walk right past them and stops, grabs Jeremy's hand and pumps it up and down real fast.

"How ya doing, Jeremy? Glad to see you.. and Pidge!! You never looked lovelier. Oh, Jeremy. Got to meet with you later for fittings. Have to run now. Lots to do." He gives Pidge a quick peck on the check and strides off with the silliest grin on his face.

Pidge and Jeremy look at each and say, "What have we missed?"

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  08:25:24  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Kitty, Petunia knows, we could all guess. There is something going on with her today. She will be back soon. How sweet of Artemus to play for you, Douglas thought of everything!" Apple dimples at the thought of Arte's violin playing...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  08:49:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge sees Kit up ahead with the other ladies and pulls Jeremy with her. "Come on, honey. Let's find out what happened."

Jim is standing off to the side with an amused look on his face. When he sees Jeremy he walks over to join him. The only other man there with all of these chattering women.

Jim: "How you doing this morning, Jeremy? Did you hear the news?"

Jeremy shakes his head, "No. We just got up. What's going on here?"

"Looks like Dr. Parker has joined our little club."

"Oh yeah? That's great. When did this all happen?"

Jim: "Just a little while ago. Looks like the ladies are going to be busy again. Got your suit cleaned yet?"

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:02:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Sees Pidge and goes and Hugs her "Pidge Guess what?" Kit is acting like an excited school girl "Douglas asked me to marry him this morning... It was so romatic...."

She looks at Bess and Apple "Do you think ARtie would mind Playing at the wedding??? Ohh and Can I have it outdoors down by the Spring.. it is so pretty there this time of year... Benaeth that big Oak at sunset?? What do you think??"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:04:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:okay the waterworks are starting from the pregnant lady!

Apple tears up when Kitana tells them her idea of where and when she wants to get married. "It will be so beautiful!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:19:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit hugs her tears in her eyes as well (OOC: To much water)
"Do you really think so?"

Kit is getting nervous now... she has no family to invite the SS is all she has and she finally asks "Would you three mind being Bridesmaides? You ladies are the only family I have."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:22:24  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Of course, a glowing bridesmatron...but we won't tell the old ladies in town..." Apple laughs.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:28:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiles at her "Well you are married there is no scandel to that my friend... and besides we are outside the church walls" She giggles

"And when have you known me to go by the rules?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie and Pet leave their room after their walk so Artie could put his violin away and he locks the door. He pulls Pet into an ambrace and tells her he won't let her out of his sight no matter what.

They head back out to the garden to see if their friends are still there and are happy to find them. They head over to find out what all the commotion is about, Artie never taking his arm from around Pet.

"What's going on here?" Artie asked as they took in all the excited chatter.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge hugs Kitana tightly. "OOOOh. I am sooo excited for you! Isn't that wonderful, Jeremy?" She turns to her husband and notices that he is deep in conversation with Jim.

She looks at her watch. "It's already 5:00 in the afternoon. Doggone that Callawader. He's used up so much of our time already. And we have so much to accomplish. Where do you want to begin, Kit?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:49:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at Pidge a bit Frazzled "I don't know I suppose if the dress shop isn't closed we could go there first. I am really going to need some help I never gave much thought to my wedding"

She sees Pet and goes to her"I have some great news, Douglas asked me to marry him... Would you be my maid of honor?" Oh and Artie would you play at the wedding?" Kit seems like she is going in so many directions at once... She gets a bit warm and sets down fanning herself.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:51:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge looks at Artie slyly. "As if you didn't know, Mr. Roving Violinist. (she gives him a hug) You and Doug were successful. She said yes."

Artie breaks into a broad grin and gives Kit a huge hug. "Congratulations, Kitana! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. When's the big event going to be?"

Kit blushes. "Tomorrow at sunset. Ohh. I have to get the minister. (she looks frantically at Apple) Apple. We need to get the minister. Will you go with me? Doug is off somewhere doing I don't know what."

Apple puts her arm around Kit to calm her down. "Absolutely, my friend. Let's go take care of that little detail right now."

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  09:59:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm very happy for you Kit!" Pet hugs her friend.

"I'd be honored to be your Matron of Honor! And of course Artie'll play for you he'd love that."

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit smiles at her Friends and looks at Apple "Ok I guess we go get the minister" She suddenly stops "Oh my what am I doing.. Marriage tomorrow evening.. What about the cake and the flowers and the..."

Kit looks at all of her friends almost pleadingly "My dear friends my sisters I need help... Can we get this done in time?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:06:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet told them she would leave to speak with the hotel clerk about arranging another reception with food, tables and chairs at such short notice AGAIN.

"Ladies I'll take care of the hotel clerk if you take care of kit," Pet told them as she made her way form the garden. Artie sees her leaving...

"I'll go with you, dear," he puts his arm around her and pulls her tight as they head in search of the hotel clerk.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess hugs Kitana, "I'd be thrilled to be a bridesmaid for you, Kit. How lovely. Oh Pidge we get to go shopping for new dresses again."

Pidge confers with Jeremy for a moment and then approaches Kit. She pulls her off to the side and asks her something important.

"Kit. Jeremy and I would like to give you a wedding to remember. Let us take care of everything. You choose what you want and we'll settle with the shops. Would that be all right with you?"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:13:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit teared up again "Oh Pidge, Jeremy, Thank you so much" She gave pidge a big Hug and Hugged Jeremy and Gave him a kiss on the cheek "I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends."

She thought about the question of who would give her away "Oh I hadn't thought about that.... I suppose I just figured no one as my parents died a few years ago..."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:46:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Gets an Idea and looks at Jim "jim would you mind giving me away."

Jim smiled and stepped up "It would be my pleasure to do so" He kissed her hand "don't worry about the Minister Jeremy and I will take care of that and Find your wayward fiance."

"Oh Jim thank you so much" She gave him a big hug

"are you ladies ready?"

Bess Smiled "Yep off to find dresses"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:48:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple puts her hand to her blossoming belly, "I hope that I can find something new to fit!" She looks around for Pet and remembers that she is helping Artemus with plans.

"Don't wait for me ladies, I will go get Petunia and we will join you at the seamstress!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:54:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple does not take no for an answer from Pet and Artemus insists that she buy another dress for the occasion. She tags along, reluctantly.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:03:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC thanks apple was wondering how to get her along)

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:04:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

(OOC thanks apple was wondering how to get her along)

OOC who says I'll stay if theres a loophole I'll find it!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:10:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge reaches up and gives Jeremy a big smooch. "I'll see you later, darling. We're going shopping."

Jeremy kisses her back and says, "All right then. Don't be long.

(he turns to Jim) Let's go find that minister and Douglas."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:12:51  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Before Bess headed out with the others before dress shopping, Jim pulled her back for a minute.

Jim gave Bess a passionate kiss.
Jim'Don't ever forget to kiss your husband goodbye.'
Bess'Sorry Jim just all the excitement, I'm still new to this marriage stuff.'
Jim'Now what a minute, you've been married to Jeremy and Jack.'
Bess'Stop it!! You know what I mean.'

Bess kissed her husband again and headed out to help with the wedding arrangements. Jim fingered the small package in his pocket. He couldn't wait to give it to her later.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:16:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Snerk!!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ladies watch as Jeremy and Jim go off in search of the minister and Douglas. Then they go back to the hotel and ask for a carriage to be brought up to take them into town.

Laughing and talking all the way in they discuss the different ideas they have for the wedding.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:42:25  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC...AWW Now come on........

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  11:59:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The dress shop was indeed still open and Mrs. Welsh (the proprietor) greeted the ladies as they all came in. Recognizing Kit from this morning she gets confused.

Pidge pulls Mrs. Walsh aside and speaks to her for a few minutes. Mrs. W nods and lights up when the issue of money is addressed.

"Now...who is the bride here?"

Kit looks her right in the eye and answers, "I am."

Mrs. Welsh gives her a disapproving look. "Then why did you say that it was your "husband" that sent you those dresses this morning?"

Pidge intervenes. "That's just a man being a gentleman, Mrs. Walsh. Do you remember those earthquakes we experienced? (Mrs. W. nods cautiously). Well, who do you think helped capture that crazy scientist who started the whole thing?? (Pidge motions to Kit and Mrs. W's eyes widen). She's marrying Dr. Parker and tomorrow night. Now if you don't want our business (Pidge picks up her parasol as if to leave)..."

"No. no. That's quite all right. I think I understand. Of course. Let's start off with the bridal dresses. This way, please"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  12:45:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looked around at al the dresses and felt so out of place. She did find a pretty light blue one she liked and put it aside. While they waited for Kit to try dresses on Pet stood looking out the window.

Something caught her eye across the street and she handed her dress to Pidge and asked her to pick out whatever she would need to go with it. Pet left the shop and headed to the shop across the street.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  13:14:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit tried on several dresses of varying colors until she found the right one. She walked out in a medium lilac dress, that had an off wihte lace trim, a wide ribbion of a lighter shade lilac that tied in a bow at the back, the dress did not flar out to much at the bottom but enough to give it a flowing look. On her head was a ring of liliac flowers and the veil was the same off white as the lace on the dress. The veil fell midway down her back.

She cautiously stepped out and looked at her friends "what do you think?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000