Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  13:47:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple claps her hands in delight when she sees Kitana. "Oh it is THE dress, Kitty!"

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  14:50:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess agreed with Apple.

Bess'Its beautiful!'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  15:32:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge smiled and twirled Kit around to get a good look.

"Ohhhh. that is darling. Now let's see what else we can get to go with it. How about some nice gloves? Mrs. Welsh, would you help Kitana here with all of the little extras while I go try on my dress? Thank you."

Pidge picked up a pretty pink () floral dress with a high neck and long sleeves. She twirled around in it for the effect and decided that it looked just right. She picked out the fan and hat and gloves to match.

Now for the shoes.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  15:36:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A pale yellow gown of silk taffeta is handed to Apple and she takes it in to try it on. It falls gently around her and fastens quite easily, so that she may wear it for a few months yet. It brings out the rosiness in her cheeks and lips, and she loves it immediately. The tiny white dots all over it give it a sweet look. She shows it off to the other ladies.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  15:43:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After all the dresses (and their little extras) were selected, Pidge paid Mrs. Welsh the nice sum of $263 (a princely sum at the time). Mrs. Welsh was very happy to receive her remuneration and in return promised to get the dresses altered and delivered in plenty of time for the wedding.

The tired but very satisfied group of ladies left her establishment and decided that they needed to have dinner.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  15:53:28  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"I, for two, am starving!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit was pleased with her dress and was feeling quite giddy.

"Shall we find the men and all of us have a nice dinner together."

Kit saw pet come from a shop across the street and waved her over.
Kit looked at Her friends "I am so greatful to you all... I couldn't do this without you"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:14:00  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"I have to find Wade, but dinner would be wonderful!" Apple links arms with Pet, who seems to have something up her sleeve, but she isn't sharing quite yet. Kitana's giddiness is contagious (like marriage) and Apple is flushed with excitement over the impending day...hopefully their will be no major catastrophe and her friends can take their respective honeymoons. Meanwhile she will be on her way back to DC to begin her new post.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:24:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pidge and Apple she knew they were up to something but she let them be "I would really like a bath before dinner but there is so much to attend to."

Bess "Kit why don't you and I head back to the hotel and Pet, Pidge and Apple can locate our wayward fellows."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:26:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The men had completed their appointed duties and were in the saloon in the Flowing Spring Hotel. They were sitting at a table and having what seemed to be a rousing conversation.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:31:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit and Bess walked right past where the men were seated not knowing they were there and Kit went to bathing room Bess going to hers. Kit was very nervous... Afterwards she dressed and went to bess's room and knocked.

The Other three ladies found the men.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:34:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wade sees his wife and with a twinkle in his eye he is up and has her in his arms. He dips her and pulls her back up into a resounding kiss. She laughs and swats at him playfully. Artemus gives a hearty laugh, as do the others in the room.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  16:56:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artemus says to Wade in a friendly tone, "Wade, you might want to be careful with that lady in your arms there. Dipping her in her condition could be hazardous to you both."

Wade still holding Apple looks at her and grins back at Artie. "You might have something there, partner. No more dipping for you, young lady."

Artie says, "Ahh, yes. That little pea in the pod will be keeping you jumping for hours in a few months. No sleep. No rest. But lots of worries and care. (he pauses) All worth it, wouldn't you say, Apple Blossom?" He winks at her.

Apple smiles and pats her belly. "Very much worth it, Artemus. Very much."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:01:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple goes over to Artemus and hugs him, then kisses him on the cheek. "You are such a sweet friend, Artemus dear."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:06:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artemus hugs Apple in return and kisses her on the top of her head.

"Such a sweet girl you have here, Wade. She'll make a wonderful mother."

Wade agrees and smiles indulgently at his wife.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:23:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess opened the door smiling "Are you Read?"

"yep" They closed the door and walked down stairs to see the men at a table and Pidge, Apple and pe already there.

Kit was all smiles as she went over to Douglas.

Jim meet bess and leaned in to kiss her "you ladies get everything you needed?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:29:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge came over to the table where her husband was sitting. He put his arm around and teases her, "Another dress, Pidge? We're going to have to add another car to the train just for your clothes."

She swats at him playfully and then addressed the group. "Did you finish everything you needed, gentlemen?"

Douglas leans back and says, "As far as we can figure, sister dear. Whatever is left will have to wait for the morning. Shall we all go to eat now? I'm starved."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Douglas and took his hand "then I suggest we find some food can't have you fainting on me tomorrow"
He stood up and Kissed her she pushed him off "Hey now we don't need a scandal Kissing an engaged woman."

They all Laughed and headed to go find food.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:40:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artemus slaps his hands together and says, "I just happen to know of a wonderful little place that serves Italian food and it's just up the street a bit. Anyone care to go?"

Pidge rubs Jeremy's back and says, "Italian food. Sounds wonderful, Artie. Come on, everyone. Let's go eat."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:50:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They All head out. It is such a lovely night with a cool breeze and the stars shine down the moon is full and it is then they see why the town is called Silver Springs... With the moon full the ground looks like it is covered is shimmering silver. The couples stop and stare then head towad the italian resturant.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  17:55:57  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess kissed her husband and turned to Artie.
Bess'I love Italian food and starving too, how about you Jim?'

Jim'Thats sounds wonderful, just wonderful.'
Bess and Jim started following the couples out the door.

Bess was wearing her new emerald green dress she'd gotten at the dress shop.

Jim'Bess, you are so beautiful.'
Bess blushed at his remark.
Jim'Bess we are married now, you don't have to blush each time I compliment you.'
Bess'I know, I love you.'
Jim'I have another suprise for you.'
Bess'What?'

Jim signaled to the others to go on ahead. They'd meet them in a few minutes.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:10:10  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it.
Jim'This is for you my new bride.'

Inside the box was an diamond wedding band.
Bess held up her hand.
Bess'Jim, you already gave me this one.'
Jim'Bessie, you know we got those in a hurry that day, and I want you to have this one. It belonged to my grandmother. Several generations of West women have worn this. Now its yours.'

Bess took off the gold band he'd placed on her finger just a few days before.
Jim'Bess, before you put it on, look what it says on the inside of it.'
Bess looked. Inside the ring was the word "fate".
Bess'Fate?'
Jim'Yes, fate brought us back together, and thats what my mother told me when I found you again.'
Bess'Jim how did you get this so quick?'
Jim'Would you believe my mother had it sent to me the day I wrote her the letter about finding you.'
Bess'You mean..?'
Jim'Yes, its was on its way long before we ever discussed marriage.'

Jim slipped the ring on her finger. He kissed her hand, then her lips.

Jim'Well Mrs. West, how about some Italian food?'
They headed to catch up with the others.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC:

Awwwww. That is so sweet, Bess.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:24:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The air is fresh. The moon is...so nice.

Each couple is walking separately with their arms around each other and speaking in quiet tones. The night is intoxicating.

Up ahead is the restaurant. "Mama Leone's"

One by one, each couple walks up the steps and into the restaurant where they are seated together by an Italian waiter and given menus.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:39:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: Italian food is Wade's favorite.

The orders are taken and everyone is talking. Artemus, ever the silver tongued orator, has taken his glass and raised it, saying, "Friends, I ask you to raise your glasses in honor of the beautiful bride, our own Kitana Montgomery. May you always remember the time when you met Douglas, and how much you love him at this moment, so that when you look back you will see how much that love has grown. Salud!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:41:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone raises their glasses. "Salud!"

*Clink*

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:50:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The waiters appear with huge platters of antipasta and set them down on the table. No sooner did they set that down, the first course of the meal came out with minestrone soup and salad. The group gets a kick out of watching Artie feeding his beloved Petunia.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:52:10  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC---Don't think Bess needs to drink either. Remember what happened last time......

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  18:56:52  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Minestrone is my favorite. I make it when I'm at home. It is especially good in the winter." Apple is chatting with Bess.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:00:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The waiter brings over a pitcher of water and sets it down in the middle of the table. Everyone looks at it and starts laughing to the waiter's great chagrin.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000