Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:00:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC---MMMM please let Bess know the next time you are having it.

Now back to the adventure.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:02:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess looks at the waiter.
Bess'Could you please tell us where this water came from? Was it imported by any chance?'

They whole group starting laughing again.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:13:44  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim spoke up.
Jim'Don't mind this group, they are all newlywed and these two,' points to Kit and Doug,'They are getting married tomorrow.'

The waiter heads to the back to check on the main course.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit was laughing when she stopped "Ok ladies that hurts..." She reached and pour'd herself a glass of water.She looked at her friends
"Hey I have to catch up."

Artie looked at her "You haven't told me what you wanted me to play yet."

"I will leave that choice up to you whatever you choose will be perfect."

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:48:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally the dessert arrives: Cassata Cake.

Pidge looks at it and groans. A wonderful dessert like that and I'm too full to touch it.

Jeremy, too, pushes his plate away.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:51:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple stares at the cake, but she simply cannot eat. The baby has taken her appetite for sweets. She passes the cake to Wade, who gladly accepts.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:53:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess pushes her cake away too and offers it to Jim.

Jim'Bess, if I eat anymore, you will have to roll me out of here.'

Bess swatted him on the shoulder and laughed.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:55:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit only eats a little bit of her Cake and passes the rest to Douglas. She looks about seeming a bit jittery almost like she has forgotten something. But she quickly hides her distress hoping no one picked up on it..

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:57:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple notices. She leans back and looks past Wade's back at Kitana. "What is it Kitty? Tell me," she whispers.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  19:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at her"Not with the men around"" she whispers back, I am a bit embaresed to say"

She blushes a bit and takes another drink of water... How could she have forgotten something so simple........

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:00:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge picks up on Kit's nervousness, too. She stands up, grabs her handbag and announces that she needs to go powder her nose.

On the way out she taps Kit on the shoulder and whispers, "come on. Meeting in the ladies' room." She winks at Apple, Bess and Pet to join her.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:01:17  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple excuses herself as well, as do Pet and Bess. The five women converge on the ladies lounge.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:01:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit excuses herself and follows the other ladies....

Douglas looks at the others "Why do they always go in groups?"
The men just laugh.

In the ladies room kit looks throughly embaressed.. "I just realized I have no place to stay tonight with the celebration in town all the rooms are booked"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:04:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Oh is that all? Well Wade can stay with Douglas and you can stay with me!" Apple is delighted with the prospect.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at apple "I do not want to put you out after all you two have been away from eachother for long time now"

Kit is messing with her shawl "And I am awful nervous about tomorrow"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:06:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Bess are both relieved.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:09:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge looks concerned. "Are you having second thoughts, Kit? Or are you just worried about things turning out all right tomorrow?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:10:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Kitty it is no trouble at all. Wade and I have plenty of time together coming now. Please say you will stay. And what has made you nervous?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:20:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She hugs Apple "thank you"

She looks up at Pidge "Oh no I want to marry Douglas, I know it has been a short time but I love him more than anyother... I am just afraid well " Kit looks at them and back to the floor "What if I don't turn out to be the kind of wife he wants me to be? I never saw myself getting married.. and now it is happining I am excited and scared all rolled into one."

She looked at each woman in turn "That must sound silly to all of you."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:20:43  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'I have the perfect idea! How about if we all stay with you. All of us girls, you know kind of one last time? I think our husbands will understand. What does everybody think?'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:23:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"How fun!" Apple claps her hands.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:27:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at them "That would be great at least for awhile.. IF you are sure.. I don't want to make any of the groomsmen mad at me the day before the wedding."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:30:55  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess'They can take Douglas out for a drink, you know his last drink as a single man. I'll make sure Jimmy makes everybody behave.'

The whole group fell out laughing at Jim's famous nickname.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:32:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The men could hear the laughing coming from the ladies resting room.

Just what were those women up to? They thought.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:34:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I don't want to get Jeremy upset with me so soon after we're married. I can stay for awhile but I really want to head back tonight.

I'll ask Jeremy to pick me up on his way back.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:35:51  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same here.. Jim can pickup Bess on the way back.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  20:42:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This will be fun. Let's go break the news to the guys."

The ladies walk back to their table looking very much like the cat that swallowed the canary.

The guys all stand and hold the chairs for them.

Artie smiles. "Now ladies. You all look like you're up to something. What is it?"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  22:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet pulled her husband into an embrace and smiled at him. He kissed her and then looked at the ladies.

"Anyone care to tell us what you are up to?" He raised an eyebrow at his wife.

"Nothing yet, sweetheart." Pet winked. "We ladies have an idea about how to spend our evening. We are going to stay with Kit for a while and you men will take Doug out for some fun." Artie eyed his wife before he answered.

"Well, that is a fine idea! What do you say gentlemen?"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  22:57:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While the men discussed it Artie pulled his wife off to the side.

"Pet, are you sure about this? I mean...you know..." Artie held her in his arms and searched her eyes wtih his.

"It'll be fine, dear. We'll be in the same hotel if I need you I'll come get you. Iíll be to our room at some point Iím sure." Pet kisses him on the cheek.

"Promise?" Artie asks her as he returns the kiss.

"Promise, now go out and have some fun but do NOT bring him back here drunk. No hangovers allowed," Pet playfully shoved her husband.

"Ok ladies what do you say we leave the gentlemen to their evening and we head back to the hotel to ours?" Pet smiled at the happy group as they all began to chatter at once.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  22:58:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess pulled Jim into an embrace and he kissed her passionately. He tells her he will miss her but he understands how important this is to her. And he will come to get her when they come back.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000