Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  23:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeremy puts his arms around his wife and hugs her tight, happy in the knowledge that he will see her later that night. Pidge relaxes into his embrace not believing her good fortune.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  23:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wade gently caresses Apple’s arms and twirls her hair as he bends down and nuzzles her neck. He tells her to have a good night with her friends and he will see her in the morning after reminding her not to overdo things.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  23:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Douglas holds Kit’s hands in his and gazes into her eyes not wanting to leave. Kit tells him she needs this night with her friends and he understands. He smiles at her and tells her to have fun. Then he leans forward and kisses her.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  23:04:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie pulls Pet to him and just holds her tight like he never wants to let go. Jim sees the look of concern on his face and makes a mental note to talk to his partner about it later. Artie kisses his wife and tells her he loves her now and forever.

The men head for their night out and the ladies head back to the hotel for their evening of fun.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  06:15:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ladies walk into Apple and Wade's room but not before stopping at Dr. Parker's room to pick up Kit's bag.

Pidge collapses on the bed and groans. "Ohh that dinner. I ate too much." She leans up on her elbow and looks at the others.

"When are we supposed to meet with the minister, Kit. We have a rehearsal to go to, I'm sure."

Kit sits on the floor and leans her head against the wall, eyes closed. "First thing in the morning, I think. Right after breakfast. Ohh. More food."

Pidge looks at Kit and asks, "Kit, what was that nonsense you said about not being sure if you would be the wife that Doug deserved? That man knows what he wants and he wants you. Believe me, he had his choice of women before and you notice, he didn't ask any of them to marry him."

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  06:54:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pidge "I know Pidge at least I think I do.." She sighed this was all hapening so fast "I mean I don't know how he will feel with me still being in the SS. It is not a safe job by any means. I love him I do Ijust don't want to disappoint him."

She looked pleadingly into the eyes of her friends "I suppose these are normal fears" Kit leaned her head against the wall this was all so new to her.

Then she looked up a smile on her face "I am getting married tomorrow eveing!" She was positivly beaming.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  07:10:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple laughed at Kit.

"Kitty, you are going through the normal 'should I or shouldn't I' of getting married, just all in a short period of time!" Apple goes to her dresser and retrieves something from a drawer.

"If you love him, by all means marry him...and you do, I can tell that this is real." She hands Kitty a photo taken of she and Wade when they were married.

"See this? I was shaking so badly that I could barely sit still long enough to get it taken. And look at Wade and I now."

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  07:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge beams back. "Yes, you are so that makes you my "adopted" sister-in-law. And don't worry about disappointing my "brother." If he says anything I'll just clock him over the head." she grins and falls back on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Starts singing, "Kit's getting married in the morrrrrrrow." then she laughs really hard because she's singing offkey. "I never could sing when I was exhausted. (an idea hits) Hey, Kit. What is your music going to be tomorrow?"

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  07:39:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm leaving that to Artie. Whatever he decides will be fine with me."

Bess pulls up a chair and sits down with her legs and arms stretched out in front. "What do we have left to do, Kit?"

Kit closes her eyes again and groans. "I can't think. I'm brain dead. Someone do my thinking for me tonight, please?"

Pidge sighs and starts checking off things in her head. "Let's see. We have the dresses and shoes done. Minister is taken care of. Artie is playing the violin....Flowers."

Apple chimes in. "Got that, Pidge."

Pidge checks it off in midair while still lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "Flowers done. Hmmm. Caterer."

Apple: "Done."

Pidge checks that off, too.

Pet deadpans, "Blowee-uppees."

Kit deadpans back. "Done."

Full minute of silence then they all explode into laughter.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  07:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at her friends and smiles "well it looks like everything is taken care of."

Knock Knock

Kit risies and answers the door
"Room service Miss Montgomery" Kit looks at him oddly and turns to the others in the room and they all shrug
"we didn't order any room Service"

"No ma'am it was ordered by a group of lively gentelmen in the saloon. It is chilled apple cider and a bottle of our finest wine."

"thank you" The man left the try and glases and left Kit offered a tip but he said that had already been taken care of.

"Well ladies what is everyone having?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:01:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Cider for me..." Apple pats her growing belly.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:03:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit pours her a glass of cider and hands it to her "So apple How do you feel about going back to DC?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:08:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Oh, I will miss working in the field, but I hope to return to it someday." Apple absently rubs the little bump. "I just want to stay with the Secret Service. I love the work. Even being in the archives...well who am I kidding? It won't be the same as being out here, will it?"

She thinks over what she has said, "But this little one will be a worthy exchange. A little brother or sister for Cooper." She smiles brightly, "Just what we have always dreamed of."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:11:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge pours herself a glass of wine and listens. She has been wondering exactly what she and Jeremy are going to do concerning the Secret Service. They need to work out some sort of secret code between them in case of trouble. She makes a mental note to talk with Jeremy about that after Kit's wedding.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Hugs Apple "you are so right a child is more than a worthy exchange. I can't wait to be an Aunt..."

She pours herself a glass of wine and sits back down.. "OK we know what Apple's future holds How about You pidge what do you forsee with you and jeremy?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:31:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge sits musing with the glass up to her lips. She understands only too well how quickly things can move. Marriage to Jeremy is wonderful albeit a short one so far.

"We're still going to work in the field, I guess. This is an exciting time we live in. President Grant will probably have to juggle things a little bit differently now that he has married couples working for him. With Bess, Jim, Apple and Wade moving back to Washington, I'm hoping that we can still stay a team with Pet and Artie and you."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:43:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: Psst: Pet and Arte are buying a house too. But they are staying in...i think.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:44:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bess walks over and helps herself to a glass of chilled cider.

She sits there listening. She knows that Jim needs this kind of work. Without it, he gets restless and irritable. He thrives on danger.

She sips her drink and wonders. Is there life after the Secret Service?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:47:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

OOC: Psst: Pet and Arte are buying a house too. But they are staying in...i think.

Yes Pet and Artie are staying in. It's the only legal way Pet and play with blowie upies snerk.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:51:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess put down her glass of cider and poured herself a glass of wine.

Pidge'Uh Bess?'
Bess'Oh one won't hurt. I won't let happen what happened last time.'
Apple'What do mean last time?'

Bess and Pidge related the story about that night that Kit and Pet were in jail. How Bess and Jim had to stay in town to get them out and Bess got tipsy in the process.

Pidge'You should have seen Bess, she thought all the blowie upies were fireworks.'

The whole group fell about laughing.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:56:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"They weren't?" Pet asked seriously as she sips her wine wishiing it were something stronger. Then she looks at the stunned faces and laughs.

"Geez ladies go to the mercantile and buy a sense of humor." Pet rolls her eyes and they all laugh.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  08:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge turns the tables on Kit now.

"What are you and Douglas planning on after tomorrow, Kit-soon-to-be-Parker?

You know, that has a nice ring to it. Kit Parker.

Almost as good as Pidge Pike."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:01:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Smiled "We have had some good adventures, Yeah I think Pet and I got a little over zelious that night"

"Wow it is sure going to be odd not be a full team anymore but maybe we will get a chance to work together from time to time." Kit took another drink "But life moves on and we must move withit and it is going to be exciting I am sure"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:03:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She looks at Pidge "yes it does have a nice ring to it."
She blushes "We really haven't talked about what we are doing afterwards."

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:06:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge raises her glass in toast, "Ladies. To the soon-to-be Mrs. Parker. Cheers"

Glasses are raised. "Cheers!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:16:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"So Bess, is that when you called James, Jimmy? Several times? And were jumping up and down like a 6 year old having a tantrum?" Apple is laughing so hard that she lays back on the floor and begins rolling around, because she had heard the story from James himself.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Knock Knock

Pidge drags herself up and goes to answer it. There in the hallway is James and Jeremy. Pidge asks them to wait for just one minute and goes back to get Bess and her bag.

"Bess, they're here. Do you want to walk back now? Jeremy and I are heading back. See you in the morning, ladies. Good night."

Bess and Pidge walk into the hallway and greet their husbands with a kiss. The couples walk arm in arm back to their rooms leaving Apple, Pet and Kit alone to talk.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:36:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looks at Apple "I am going for some freash air on the balconey"

She gets up slowly and walks to the balconey out side the room. She is hoping Pet will come talk to her something is bothering Pet she just knows it.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:42:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple gets up off the floor where she has been sitting next to Kit and crashes onto the bed. She pulls a pillow from the top of the bed and squishes it into a ball, then tucks it under her head. She looks at Pet who has seemed off today.

"So Petty, what has taken you away from our little group? You don't seem yourself." She looks at Pet, who is across the room, with genuine concern. But Pet doesn't hear Apple's question, and she follows Kit outside.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:44:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Kit? You okay?" Pet asks as she joins her friend on the balcony.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000