Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  09:44:35  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Walking down the hall with Jim, Bess got a fit of giggles about the night she was jumping up and down and calling him Jimmy.

Jim'What is wrong with you?'
Bess'Just thinking about that night I got tipsy and thought the explosions by Kit and Pet were fireworks.'
Jim'Yes and you jumping up and down calling me Jimmy.'

They both laughed at the memory and went to their room.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  10:04:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge just snuggled up to Jeremy as they walked. Planning the wedding had been fun but now she was tired. (Yes, tired. )

They talked about the quick turn of events in the past week. Jeremy, usually the serious one, now smiles and laughs and hugs Pidge close.

They head back to the bridal suite and start packing to vacate the next morning.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  10:13:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit Looks at Pet "Oh Yes pet I am fine. But Something is bothering you what is it my friend?"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  10:21:19  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple shifts on the bed, so that she can eavesdrop. It is the same question that she had asked.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  10:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“You will just think I’m being silly…” Pet paused staring out over the horizon.

“Pet, you’re my friend I won’t think anything that bothers you this much is silly.” Kit looked at her.

“That remains to be seen.” Pet turned and leaned back against the railing her arms crossed.

“Kit, even you don’t know that much about me and you know a lot. Other than my late husband no one ever really cared if I lived or died, what I thought about anything. Then along came you and the team.”

“You guys just took me for who and what I am you don’t care about the past and you don’t hold it against me. Then along came Artie. I promised myself when my husband died that I wouldn’t let myself love like that again.” Kit put her hand on Pet’s arm when she paused again.

“It’s okay, Pet. We all care.”

“That’s the point…I haven’t had that in a very long time. I have come to believe it wouldn’t happen for me not again. It’s all going to come crashing down I just know it.”

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  10:47:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple gets up and walks to the french doors that open out onto the balcony. She leans against the door jamb and listens to Pet. When she hears Pet say that it is gong to come crashing down she stops her.

"Petty, why on earth would it? You deserve happiness again. And in all the years that I have known Artemus, he is happier than I have ever seen him. He loves you, Grant has sanctioned marriage in the Secret Service. What worries you, besides the natural order of being an agent?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what scares me. I’ve always been told I don’t deserve this kind of happiness, that I’m not good enough. How can I live up to what Artie expects of me? How can I live up to what any of you expect of me?” Kit and Apple could see how torn up Pet was by this and let her continue.

“These past few weeks with all of you have been heaven for me. I almost felt as if this is where I belong and you guys are what I deserve. I know I need it I just don’t know how to accept it all.

Pet walked back into the room and over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:22:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As Pet walks past her into the room, Apple touches her shoulder. She follows her to the bed and sits down next to her, putting her left arm around Pet's shoulders and holding her hand with her right.

"Petty, Artemus expects you to love him the best way you know how. And we, well we have no expectations of you other than you will be our friend and that you do your duty to protect us when we are working. I won't speak for everyone, but I for one, love you very much." She lays her head on Pet's shoulder.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:33:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But it won't last it never does. And I want this. I want it all. I have never wanted anyone as much as I want Artie and you guys."

"I'm just afraid of letting people inside the walls. What if it doesn't work out? I don't know maybe I shouldn't be talking to you guys about this..." Pet gets silent as is her way.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:34:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit walked back inside and sat next to Pet "Listen my friend.. The only thing I expect out of you is for you to explain your blowie upies before I blow myself up with them." She looked away and looked back "You feel like you belong here because you do, we love you, you are part of our family now." She hugs her friend

"You need to talk to Artie he loves you he will understand"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looks at Kit fear and shock in her eyes.

"How can I talk to him about this? What if he doesn't understand? That is one of my biggest fears. That he will find out how I feel and then my world will come crashing down. I'm afraid of that from you guys as well. How do you tell your fears to the ones you love?" Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  12:43:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Your fears are part of who you are, Artemus Gordon knows that with the good comes the bad. You do need to talk to your husband.. I told him when you first got married, that the best advice I ever got was from my Grandma McClanahan. Communicate with your husband!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  13:01:44  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The three sit in silence, except for sniffling. They hear whistling in the hallway and a knock on the door. Apple gets up and opens the door to Artemus. He smiles at her and hands her a small silver box.

"A gift for my Apple Blossom. I just wanted to thank you for being you. Now where is my wife?" Apple takes it then pushes him into the hallway.

"Arte, she is...well she is crying. She needs to talk to you, and you need to listen, which I know that you do very well. Help her Artemus. Let her know that no matter what she is the woman for you, good and bad." Arte is looking more and more concerned as Apple speaks.

"What happened? What was said?" Apple takes his hand and reassures him that it will be okay. "Just talk to her..."

They enter the room and Arte crosses it quickly to get to Pet.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  13:39:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie sees his wife crying and his heart goes out to her. He pulls her to him and just holds her, talking softly to her.

“Shh, my love, I know something’s been bothering you for some time. No matter what it is or how bad you think it is you can tell me. Why don’t we go for a walk?”

Artie makes their excuses and they take their leave. Apple smiles, seeing Artie take his wife gently yet in his strong manner, holding her tight as they leave.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  13:45:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Awwwww. I like that. I love you,too, Pet.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  15:22:32  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OCC--Same here Pet.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:21:02  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple closes the door and turns to Kitty. "Lots of weddings, lots of emotion, huh?" Then she promptly bursts into tears.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:21:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They find themselves in the hotel garden, Artie thankful no one else is there. He sits on the bench, pulling Pet down with him. She sits quietly, and Artie patiently waits his heart aching, knowing that whatever it is she wants and needs to tell him it is tearing her apart. Finally Pet finds her words.

“Sweetheart, you know I love you as I have loved no other and never will. It’s just that there are some things I should have told you before we married. Things from my past…terrible things.” Pet pauses not wanting to go on.

“I have not lived a life like most others. That is…well…what makes me see things differently than everyone else. All of you my new friends my new love…you are all so kind, caring and you just take me as I am. I am not sure I deserve any of this. Not after the life I have had.” It hurts Artie to his core to see her feel this way.

Artie pulls her face up to look at him. He sees the fear written in her eyes. The deep heart wrenching fear and it makes him love her even more. You made a promise to her on your wedding day Artemus…it’s time you kept that promise. He looked deep in to her eyes wishing he could give her the strength of their love he felt every time she was near him or every time she crossed his thoughts.

“My Pet, my love… you are my life now. You are my heart. There is something I wanted to say to you at our wedding and there wasn’t time. I think now is the that time.” Pet looks at him her fear growing by leaps and bounds. Artie slid off the bench and down onto one knee, keeping his tight hold on her hand and looked into her eyes.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:22:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“Ever since I figured out you are what I want what I need I have wanted to tell you something but I sensed something was holding you back. But no longer. You need to hear this.”

“I want you around me always. I want you to told me in your arms to the end of time and I you. I want you whatever way I can get and you I want you to be mine and only mine forever.”

“I need you. I need you now, tomorrow and every day. I need you in my life. We are one heart…one mind…one soul. I need you to need me. I need you to be with me now and always.”

“I love you now more than I have ever loved another before. I love you for who you are not what you have or what you can give me. I want nothing from you but your love. I love you now and I will love you until all time ceases.”

“I want you…I love you…I NEED you.” Artie’s voice was barely above a whisper as he pulled her to him.

They cried together and they talked until the wee hours of the morning. Finally Artie led his wife up to their room knowing that Pet finally understood she was as worthy of him as he was of her.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The next morning, Jeremy and Pidge arose and finished their packing. Jeremy goes down to the front desk and arranges for another room with the clerk. After settling in their new room, they go to breakfast and then meet the others for the wedding rehearsal.

It's going to be a long but hopefully beautiful day.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:58:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC: YEAH...I got nuthin'!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  16:59:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet and Artie didn't appear for the breakfast but instead sent a message down saying they had been up most of the night talking (yes talking) and were going to stay upstairs. They requested someone come get them when it was time for the rehearsal.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  17:04:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Pet and Artie didn't appear for the breakfast but instead sent a message down saying they had been up most of the night talking (yes talking) and were going to stay upstairs. They requested someone come get them when it was time for the rehearsal.

OOC> LOL> Ok. We'll send up a courier.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  17:06:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit had slept very little she was worried about Pet and her upcomming wedding.... Her and Apple meet the others down stairs for breakfeast. Kit was not very hungry so she ordered some toast and jam with some hot tea.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  17:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

OOC> LOL> Ok. We'll send up a courier.

Hey at least we were nice enough to send a message down lol

Now who's planning the day? Ya'll can get started without the violinist for a little while lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  17:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As they all finished eating Kit saw Douglas looking at his watch. "it is that time we should head to the springs." Kit stood and took douglas' arm there were carriages waiting to take them to the location.
Bess spoke up "I will go get the other two we will meet you at the springs"

"Thanks Bess" The others left for the springs and bess and jim walked up the stairs and knocked on Pet and Artie's Door

Knock Knock

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  17:55:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie answers the door, his usually neat hair mussed and he is tying his tie. He opens the door and lets Jim and Bess in calling to Pet that they have company.

"Sorry about missing breakfast but we were up rather late and I...uh...wanted to let Pet sleep." Artie quickly finished dressing as Pet entered from the other room.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:01:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim nudged Artie and Bess smiled she walked over to Pet

"I hope you are well this morning it is time for the rehersal or we would have let you sleep longer"

Bess help Pet with her hat "The carriage is waiting"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I am doing much better thank you Bess. Artie and I well we talked for a long while and he made me see some things in a different light." Pet took the arm Artie offered and they followed Bess and Jim to the waiting carriage.

The ride to the rehearsal was a pleasant one. Jim and Bess sititng in the front and Artie and Pet in the back, Pet snuggled in her husbands arms as they talked quietly.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:23:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They were almost to the spring when and explosion errupts between the first two Carriages. The horses in the front Carriage bolted and the ones behind went left. The coachman got the second carriage under control The one carring the happy couple comes to a stop and four armed men jump in the carriage the first swiftly knocks douglas out and they grab Kit and stopped her struggling with a cloriform rag... They use a smoke screan to cover thier escape.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000