Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:31:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wade and Apple are behind the other two carriages a safe distance, and Wade tells the coachman to hurry to catch up when they hear the explosion.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

They were almost to the spring when and explosion errupts between the first two Carriages. The horses in the front Carriage bolted and the ones behind went left. The coachman got the second carriage under control The one carring the happy couple comes to a stop and four armed men jump in the carriage the first swiftly knocks douglas out and they grab Kit and stopped her struggling with a cloriform rag... They use a smoke screan to cover thier escape.

And it almost worked except for the quick work of Jeremy and Pidge. They had finished their breakfast and were taking a leisurely ride out to the springs when the four thugs cut them off. Pidge grabbed her derringer out of her bag and aimed at the would-be-kidnappers. Jeremy pulled out his gun and shot the two men carrying Kit. The two other thugs ran off but not before Pidge's bullets swiped one in the leg and the other in the arm.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An unconscious Kit fell on top of one of the bad guys softening the fall. Wade ran out of the carriage and raced to Kit. Picking her up, he and Jeremy carried her back to her carriage where Douglas was just coming to and rubbing his head.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Pidge never was as good a shot as the others. LOL

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:59:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit begain to slowly Wake up "Ohh" she looked around "Douglas" HSe was looking at him worry in her eyes..

"I am ok my dear, Are you alright?"

"Yes but I think we are late" She hugged him and held him tight.....

"Good, Umm I think we are late" She smiled and laughed a little

"I am sorry I wanted this to be perfect"

"It will be my dear Kitana, Because I am marry the love of my life"
He kissed her softly.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  18:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOC: Awwwww. That's good, Kitty.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim and Artie stood over the bodies of the dead thugs and checked them for identification. A card was the only thing found in the pocket of one. Jim examines it. It reads:

Seven Gables Print Shop
Jonathan Werthless Proprietor

On the back someone had printed: July 20th 12 Noon.

Artemus looked at his watch. It was now precisely 12:05.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:09:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple rushes over to the others. "What was it? What happened?"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit was wondering who was after her she looked at Douglas "I wonder if we should postpone the wedding"

"My no force on earth will we do that, I will marry you today and it will happen, I can't wait another day."

Kit and Douglas got out of the carriage and walked over to Bess and Jim, \Douglas spoke "Any Idea?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another carriage pulled up alongside them and an obviously rich but nervous looking man jumped out.

"What's going on here? I have an important engagement to attend to. You can't tie up the road like this. Move along. Move along."

Jim walks up to the man and says, "I beg your pardon. We had a slight altercation here but I think we've got it cleared up. We should be moving along in a moment." He tips his hat and starts to walk back.

The high-strung man answers back in a high voice, "You better make sure you do. I'm late already. (He looks at his watch) Six minutes late to be precise."

Artemus curious, walks up to him. "You are six minutes late?"

"That's right. I'm supposed to meet up with my lawyer about a will now get moving. I'm in a hurry." And with that he climbs back into his carriage and looks straight ahead.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:19:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim and Artie look at each other with the same thought. Jim tore up the card and tucked it into his pocket.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:29:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge and Jeremy walk back to their carriage and check all the bags. The dresses for the wedding party, the corsages, the flowers, all the items needed for a beautiful outdoor wedding.

Pidge is much relieved. "Nothing is ruined." she says after checking it carefully.

"Then we can continue?"

"Yes, darling. Let's get this wedding on the road."

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:31:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit looked at Pidge "Can we just make this the real thing Before anything else happens"

Pidge nods and they make it to the springs and begin to set everything up

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:38:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge supervises Jeremy, Jim and Wade bringing in everything from the carriage. Apple gets busy arranging all the flowers and Douglas walks over to talk to the minister.

Artie starts tuning his violin.

Bess and Pet take Kit over to the caretaker's house to get changed.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:43:45  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess starts putting Kit's wedding clothes out with the famous check list of old, new, borrowed, and blue.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:44:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC--No Kit, you;re not going to get what Katie got from her check list.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:45:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit put on the dress and had Pet help her with her hair bess pined down the veil and she looked at her friends.

"So it is almost here thank you so much."

She put on her jewlery and gloves "DO I have everything?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:46:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple gives each man present a boutinierre. She pins them on for them herself, saying a few words to each of them as she does. She heads to the caretakers cottage a few minutes later and hears Kitty ask if she has everything.

"Flowers!" Apple comes in with the flowers for each member of the bridal party.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:48:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The caretaker's wife, Mrs. Lillian Rosemond comes in to inform them that the minister is ready and that the gentlemen are all set.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:49:04  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Bess hands Kit Grandma Bess's lace hanky, the one Bess held when she married Jim.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit teared up "oh Bess thank you" she gave her friend a hug and looked at them "This is it shall we go?"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  19:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The beautiful tones of Artie's violin can be heard as they approach the site for the wedding.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  20:00:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The ladies look lovely in their pretty dresses. Kitty in her lavendar, Pet in her blue, Bess in her emerald green, Pidge in her pink, and Apple in her yellow.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  20:01:15  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim meets the wedding party. He is overwhelmed to see how all women looked.

Bess'In a few minutes Jim, show time again.'
Jim'How do I look?'
Bess'Just fine, just fine.'

One by one all the girls hugged Kit. They got in line and headed for their entrance. Jim held his arm out and Kit took it. Kit made her way nervously.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  20:05:21  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim turns to Kit.

Jim'Since I'm giving you away, I'm giving you this for good luck.'

He handed Kit a penny and helped her put it in her shoe. Now she was ready.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  20:05:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The sun is set just right for a wedding. Fluffy white clouds dot the sky. The dulcet tones of a violin come floating across as the ladies make their way to the water's edge where everyone is waiting.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  20:17:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kit gave Jim a quick kiss on the cheek and they followed the others. As Kit neared Douglas looked at her in Awe the sun was right to shine off her lavander dress and she was washed a light glow. She was smiling and she had tears of joy in the edges of her eyes. Artemus had chosen the perfect song and everything was just as Kit had pictured it.

(OOC: Ok Pidge I await your wonderful writing skills)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  17:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artemus is playing his heart out on the violin. It sounds so beautiful. Kit, on Jim's arm, is walking a path of strewn rose petals. She takes small steps. Slowly to the music. Tears are coming down the eyes of all her friends.

Douglas is standing next to the minister. His eyes widen when he sees Kit and all her beauty. He holds his arm out to her as she approaches and she slips her arm through his. He whispers in her ear, "Kit. You are so beautiful. I love you." She blushes and they both turn to the minister.

Artemus plays the final strain of his song and smiles.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  18:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The minister smiles at the young couple. It is obvious how much in love they are.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today, in the presence of God, to witness the vows of Miss Kitana Montgomery and Douglas Parker....

At the crucial time, the minister asks for the ring. Jeremy reaches into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and pulls out a wedding ring complete with five little diamonds. He looks at it, smiles, and hands it to Douglas.

Douglas, so very proud of his bride, places the ring on her finger.

A small tear of happiness escapes and trickles down Kit's cheek.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kitana and Douglas kiss.

The minister beams and says, "Ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to be the first to introduce to you...Dr. and Mrs. Douglas Parker."

Everyone cheers and applauds.

The happy couple turn and begin the recessional to the tune of "Ode To Joy."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  18:18:21  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One by one the other couples follow Kit and Douglas. They follow the happy couple to the reception.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000