5113 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:39:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet
[Prize? You enabler, you.

(LOL)

But...but...but an enabler is just an addicted person not ready to give up said addiction (and I have several so it will be a while)

LOL. Oh no it's not. Misery just loves company here, I think. LOL.
[/quote]

Then it appears I am in GREAT company!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

see I have no kids just dogs... but My boss requires me to be awake.... Just like they require that I actually work today.. How dare they.... OK I am sure I will be up late again tonight..

Oh how rude! My boss leaves me alone for the most part (he doesn't quite know what to make of me lol) so I use the time to write my stories.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:42:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet
[Then it appears I am in GREAT company!

(Hat off to Artiespet). You know us so well.

Number 13, folks.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:42:59  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apet! You did it this time! 13!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:43:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Artiespet!! You got your first desk job!!

Congratulations!!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Hey Artiespet!! You got your first desk job!!

Congratulations!!!

Oh cool yea me! Won't that make my boss happy. He seems to think I don't know what my desk is really for LOL

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Apet! You did it this time! 13!

Well what can I say I found a new addiction that jumped right to the top of my list

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  09:54:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Congratulations for helping to make this one busy forum!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  10:27:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Congratulations for helping to make this one busy forum!

Thank you! This is a good place to blow off steam when I get home from work or so I discovered last night lol.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  11:13:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Artiespet it is a good place to blow off steam and just escape from the real world for a bit..... I enjoy the like minded people....

And yes my Boss is rude but most days he leaves me to my own devices he knows I get bored easily and when I am not at my desk it just means I did my work already....

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  13:39:07  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, its a good place to blow up steam!!!

As Apple knows, I've nicknamed this irritating person across from me Harriett Loveless & My director is President Grant!!!

But with all this WWW stuff at my desk I have had people in the office to threaten to take me to the local mental hospital, even though I work in a hospital, this one doesn't have a mental ward!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  13:42:23  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oooh. didn't i say to call her either harriett OR henrietta? How thoughtless of me! Poor henrietta!

Harriett the spy! Good book!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  13:45:59  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I have just made *drumroll*

Posts!

I don't know whether to be pleased or not!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  14:29:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AHHH people are passing me in posts.. blasted desk job.... as I said earlier my boss expects me to work today.. we just recived new laptops so I have to get them ready for deployment...

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  14:35:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am part-time at work, and on the computer whenever i want there, sooooo, I appear to be a crazed lunatic fan. But I'm not really.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  14:37:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am part-time at work, and on the computer whenever i want there, sooooo, I appear to be a crazed lunatic fan. But I'm not really.

Yes, you are. You're one of us.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  15:40:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep Apple you are one of us HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I am crazed I just have a boss who keeps from the comp sometimes.........

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  17:23:18  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I got some good news leaving work today, after tomorrow both Ms Loveless & President Grant will be on vacation...I can post, print to my hearts content at work...I think this calls for another party. And Monday & Tuesday I will have my section all to myself!!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  17:49:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YAY!!!! BSB64... After monday I will have the computers deployed so I can post more....

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  18:36:49  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ALL RIGHT...Looks like the party will continue

quote:

YAY!!!! BSB64... After monday I will have the computers deployed so I can post more....

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  18:40:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am up for that BSB64 lets just make sure we are more tame this time

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  18:42:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well I hate to miss the party but I have an early day tomorrow.... Enjoy and tell the boys hi for me..

Go to Top of Page

Boxy
SS novice field agent

USA
548 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  21:57:26  Show Profile  Visit Boxy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Party again? More? ...Sweet!

*Grabs Artie's hands and starts swinging him around the train*
"Just make sure you don't let go...!"

"Artie, who's that girl?"
"WHERE?"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  06:21:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey I am going to the store pick up some more food be back alter *walks off the train hoping that boxy doesn't pull artie's arm out of place*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  06:34:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Boxy, just joy, not utter joy, remember?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  09:27:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes Artiespet it is a good place to blow off steam and just escape from the real world for a bit..... I enjoy the like minded people....

And yes my Boss is rude but most days he leaves me to my own devices he knows I get bored easily and when I am not at my desk it just means I did my work already....

My big boss would NEVER leave me to my own devices! LOL He doesn't even trust me to just sit there and do my job unsupervised after three years.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  09:30:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have just made *drumroll*

Posts!

I don't know whether to be pleased or not!

You're pleased and you know it Just think how many of them were about RM Congrats!

On one of my other message boards that would make you a baby man do I have a LONG way to go!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  09:32:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Well, I got some good news leaving work today, after tomorrow both Ms Loveless & President Grant will be on vacation...I can post, print to my hearts content at work...I think this calls for another party. And Monday & Tuesday I will have my section all to myself!!!!!

Yea! I was never so glad than the week and a half our big boss was in Salt Lake City at the main office! I got so much writing done that week lol (I believe it was the two week span it took to write TNOT Deception lol) And as for a party...ANY excuse is good enough for me!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  09:33:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey I am going to the store pick up some more food be back alter *walks off the train hoping that boxy doesn't pull artie's arm out of place*

How long do I have to be here before I can have a turn?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2007 :  09:46:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet, you have to write yourself into the party. Ask Mr. Hard-to-Resist if he'll take a nice walk with you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000