Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  12:33:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We're here, aren't we?

You know, on

page 16!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  12:39:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

We're here, aren't we?

You know, on

page 16!

Hmm Pidge is hidden in the livery stable in the city of Page 16...interesting

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  17:14:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Ok. I'm going to tailor my part of the adventure around what all of you write. I do have the next step in mind, I just need you to describe what you see, what you smell (remember it's a livery stable), what is the condition of the stable? Is it old? Should it be used for firewood? Is it in a reasonable good condition? What is the activity like there?

Get it? Paint a picture for me. I'll write in the next part of the adventure. **

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  17:26:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Artiespet....you're going to have to take this trip solo. I found out earlier about a death in the family & have to take a trip out of town tomorrow, although I'll be back late tomorrow.

Be Careful

Hope Pidge is ok!!!

Blacksheepbrat64, I sent you an email but I don't know if it went through. I'm really sorry to hear about the death in your family. Take care on your trip. We'll be looking forward to your safe return.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  17:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*looking at the stable* Wow that should be torn down, but with a town called Nowhere I wouldn't expect much. *Looks to the loft* There should be an outer ladder leading to the loft. since I am in riding pants I'll take the high road. *I walk around to the back side of the stables and start climbing the ladder odd but there doesn't seem to be a smell of horses this livery stable has indeed been empty for awhile*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Excellent, Kitana. You've got the idea. Now is anyone with you? Any of the other ladies?

Where is everyone? Hmmm? You'll see why shortly.**

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***I used to RPG alot still do on occasion***

*Looks around and sees jim following her he just smiles and whispered* ARtie is with the other two I think they are going to try to sneak in the back *I nod in agreement*

***Ok ladies I left you both with Artie... uh-oh might have been a bad Idea***

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

**Excellent, Kitana. You've got the idea. Now is anyone with you? Any of the other ladies?

Where is everyone? Hmmm? You'll see why shortly.**

In between writing and checking on dinner I'm here.

*not wearing a dress either (dresses are for well nevermind lol) goes to see if she can peek in the livery without it falling down around our ears*

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:22:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet
[br

*not wearing a dress either (dresses are for well nevermind lol) goes to see if she can peek in the livery without it falling down around our ears*

**Ahem! I am wearing a dress. If you're not wearing a dress then what are you... Oh, never mind. **

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:25:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
[br

**Ahem! I am wearing a dress. If you're not wearing a dress then what are you... Oh, never mind. **

Riding pants silly I never did do the dress thing very well lol

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:32:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As you look inside the stable you notice a slight musty smell. This place has been long neglected. There doesn't seem to be a lot of debris around and yet you get the feeling that someone has been here recently. The stalls are empty of horses. A small animal has made a home in the corner by an abandoned wagon.

Who walks in first?**

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*As you look inside the stable you notice a slight musty smell. This place has been long neglected. There doesn't seem to be a lot of debris around and yet you get the feeling that someone has been here recently. The stalls are empty of horses. A small animal has made a home in the corner by an abandoned wagon.

Who walks in first?**

I"ll go in I ain't scared of much.

*carefully slips in the door careful not to touch anything so the whole thing doesn't come crashing down*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:36:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's kind of dark in here did anyone remember to bring a lantern?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:37:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Jim enters the loft first with his pistol drawn, I follow quietly and notice the lack of hay in the loft this is going to ma ke walking above without noise difficult*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:38:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

**You have to think like a Secret Service Agent, Artiespet. Are you sure that's what you want to do?**

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:40:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

**You have to think like a Secret Service Agent, Artiespet. Are you sure that's what you want to do?**

Sorry doing the dinner thing here and I lost my mind lol

*finds an old lantern on the wall, lights it and looks around*

*my my my this place could use a housekeeper! Pidge you in here?*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

sorry I'm also trying really hard NOT to confuse this with the story I'm working on lol I'll pay better attention promise

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All right. Since you insist on using a lantern (sigh), you see a table set off to the side. It is completely set for dinner for two. Complete set of silverware, plates, and even two wine glasses with wine poured ready for someone's enjoyment. In the middle of this setting is a silver platter with a lid. An odd sight of elegance in the middle of Nowhere.

What do you want to do now?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I tap Jim on the shoulder and point to the floor slates so he can see the lamp light. Slowly he heads toward the right side of the loft I head toward the left searching the dark loft the black is pinitrated by the sun leaking through speratic holes in the roof. The shadows abound and the dark seems at times to swollow the light*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:55:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

All right. Since you insist on using a lantern (sigh), you see a table set off to the side. It is completely set for dinner for two. Complete set of silverware, plates, and even two wine glasses with wine poured ready for someone's enjoyment. In the middle of this setting is a silver platter with a lid. An odd sight of elegance in the middle of Nowhere.

Something makes me think Pidge wasn't kidnapped lol.

*goes and checks out the table careful not to disturb anything...looking around for signs of the diners.*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  18:58:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Something makes me think Pidge wasn't kidnapped lol.

*goes and checks out the table careful not to disturb anything...looking around for signs of the diners.*

LOL! I was pidgeon-napped!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:00:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You don't see anybody. Do you want to ask me any questions?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:00:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

[/quote]

LOL! I was pidgeon-napped!
[/quote]

lol

*hears sounds up in the loft looks up gun raised Who's up there?*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:02:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a bit slow sorry...sitting here eating, doing this story and working on my new fic usually I can multitask with the best of em but it's harder with a fork!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:04:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I tap a message out in morris code to signal to Artiespet that Jim and I are up here looking around*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:05:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*got it! Artie and I will look around down here*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:07:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*I tap a message out in morris code to signal to Artiespet that Jim and I are up here looking around*

Morris code? Is that the cat?

Do you mean, perhaps, Morse code? (smiling)

I love it. Keep going. (we really need a smiley that does thumbs-up)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:09:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahem. Would anyone like to ask me any questions? I, perhaps, could help a little bit. (I'm chomping at the bit.)

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:11:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ahem. Would anyone like to ask me any questions? I, perhaps, could help a little bit. (I'm chomping at the bit.)

I thought you were a pidgeon not a horse

*Pidge are you okay? Where are you?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  19:13:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Sorry had a 60lb dog in my lap heheheh*

*whispers* "Jim I don't see anything."

"Of course not its black as my horse up here."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000