Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:10:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Certainly sounds like Pidge has spent too much time around Loveless LOL *dropping to the floor*

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:11:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

***I am doing just what Artie has done TNOT Diva and a good secret service agent would do... we are faking being out so we can be taken where ever unless it is a drug induced haze****

ROTFLOL.

Yes, but you can't all stand around and discuss what you're going to do next. This gas is engulfing all of you. Andit's fast-acting.

Now be good if you want to see what happens.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Waits patiently on the floor for them to be moved*

*****Yes that was a bit of the Loveless temper huh lol*****

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:13:52  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting I'm waiting!!!!

Trying to resist chewing on a fingernail

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:13:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*****Hey I acted quickly... Ok I have done to much RPGing in my life*****

***BTW Thanks Pidge for starting this***

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:15:52  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You girls keep continuing....Its been a long day & I (really) cannot stay awake much longer.... Is been fun

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:16:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

You girls keep continuing....Its been a long day & I (really) cannot stay awake much longer.... Is been fun

Have a good night!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ROTFLOL

You guys are all good sports. We'll have to do the next segment tomorrow. It's after 11 PM here and I'm .

(Besides, I have to flesh out the next part some more).

Artiespet, be careful. You don't want to squish Artie too much.

Thanks, ladies. See you tomorrow. (thumbs-up)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and

page 19

(can you believe it?)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:18:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you pidge it has been a long day here too night everyone see you tomorrow

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:18:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

ROTFLOL

You guys are all good sports. We'll have to do the next segment tomorrow. It's after 11 PM here and I'm .

(Besides, I have to flesh out the next part some more).

Artiespet, be careful. You don't want to squish Artie too much.

Thanks, ladies. See you tomorrow. (thumbs-up)

Oh my never want to do that! Rolls over just enough to give Artie room!

Have a good night I should be available tomorrow I don't work (an extra day off yea!)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2007 :  20:44:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Attention all lurkers:

Please feel free to write yourself into the story at any time.

We are equal opportunity story tellers.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:18:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey what about me???? I think that I'll just pass out next Arte and Artiespet here and pretend that I've been here all along, instead of at the Drive In with my family!
*Overcome by red gas*

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:28:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Hey what about me???? I think that I'll just pass out next Arte and Artiespet here and pretend that I've been here all along, instead of at the Drive In with my family!
*Overcome by red gas*

I wondered where you snuck off to. Uh not too close to Artie please (wouldn't want you to have a relapse while we are on a mission)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:44:34  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
relapse?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:49:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

relapse?

You don't want to have to entry rehab again do you?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  09:56:25  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh that. I'm fine. now shhh!
What are we up to here anyway?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh that. I'm fine. now shhh!
What are we up to here anyway?

I think Pidge is just as twisted as I am! We were supposedly gassed and are waiting to see what happens next. Loveless had a fancy schmancy table set up for dinner for two. Oh and I got hit on the head by Voltaire!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:05:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And Kitana was quick enough to put on her artificial lung so she's just waiting to see where they take us

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:08:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I saw all of that, you guys were busy. Pidge? What next dearheart?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:12:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I saw all of that, you guys were busy. Pidge? What next dearheart?

I'm almost afraid to find out (now THAT'S scary lol)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  10:58:34  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now we've discovered they've taken us all to this deserted warehouse.

Pidge, why do they have you dressed like Antionette?? Has Dr Loveless picked you as Antionette's replacement?

The room is completely bare except for a piano.....

Pidge does Dr Loveless know have you singing the songs & you helping him make his poison the blow up Canada???

Pidge please get out of this drugged state...This is a very sadistic man & he's drugged you.

*Beckons Jim & Artie over*
"Help us get her out of this state...Do you have any antidotes Arte?"

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:01:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*groans and holds her head as she sits up* What the heck? Artiespet? *spots Pidgeon lying on the floor* PIDGE! Crumbs! i didn't bring anything to bring her out of this...! Arte?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:07:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*a strange but familiar voice* Ahh ladies, so glad you could join our little gathering. Gentlemen, always in the company of such lovliness, aren't you? Miss Apple, can I give you something for that headache? I'm afraid the noxious gases always leave behind a little grogginess. Trifling though.

*Apple* No thank you Doctor. I'll be fine. *Keeps looking at Artiespet in that dress!*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*a strange but familiar voice* Ahh ladies, so glad you could join our little gathering. Gentlemen, always in the company of such lovliness, aren't you? Miss Apple, can I give you something for that headache? I'm afraid the noxious gases always leave behind a little grogginess. Trifling though.

*Apple* No thank you Doctor. I'll be fine. *Keeps looking at Artiespet in that dress!*

*wakes up madder than a wet hen...Ok who put me in a dress and where are they so I can clean their clock!*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:19:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Loveless: now now Miss Artiespet, there is no need for violence. Mr. Gordon, how droll that she is named for you...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Loveless: now now Miss Artiespet, there is no need for violence. Mr. Gordon, how droll that she is named for you...

Violence has it's uses *you little twit* last part being said under my breath

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  11:37:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*not being goggy I am able to think Clearly.. also still in my riding pants, Looks around* Oh Dr. Loveless so good to see you again. How have you been?

*Artemus looks at apple and BSB* Unfourtunatly I don't have anything, it would take knowing what the drug was to counter act it.

*Jim glares at the good doctor* Ok Loveless let her go.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  12:05:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*hand to her head* oh crumbs! *Looks at Pidge* what did he do to you?
*Artemus whispers* Shh! He'll spill the beans if you don't act interested. Be careful what you say, Apple!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  13:47:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loveless: It seems that..Pidge...as you call her, has stolen a very important item of mine. Something that belongs to me. Part of a new invention that I've been working on for the last six months.

Oh, granted, she didn't know that it belonged to me or even that it was of any importance. (He turns a twisted smile towards Pidge). She really doesn't have the brain capacity to make those kinds of observations. But stolen it, she has and I intend to get it back!

Oh and for all of you observers out there (he turns his head with eyes burning):

Page 20

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000