Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, Apple. Artemus isn't here.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:24:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where is everyone today? I emai...erm...telegraphed blacksheepbrat tht there was a party, and if she had time to join us. She is writing fanfic on her breaks though, and may not have time to join us yet.

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:25:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Uh, what? I just saw him...Doppelganger! How could i not have known?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Where is everyone today? I emai...erm...telegraphed blacksheepbrat tht there was a party, and if she had time to join us. She is writing fanfic on her breaks though, and may not have time to join us yet.

They'll be here. People do have to work. (Including me, yikes).

They'll show up.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:35:02  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*whispers*I know. I can't help it, it is too much fun*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:58:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

He wasn't a doppelganger, Apple. Wrong show. (Star Trek?)

I think he sneaked out on us and changed into something else. Remember that preacher I met at the door? Hmmm? The one with the hearing problem? (Or maybe not?)

Is he still around?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm Back... *Comes out of the Kitchen carring a try*. Mr. Pike nice to see you... Jim dear would you like a refill Artemus can I get you anything.

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  10:59:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kitana, where were you and Jim? Hmmmmm???

Likely story.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Blushes* we were just checking on the Horses in the stable car honest

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:15:26  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

He wasn't a doppelganger, Apple. Wrong show. (Star Trek?)

I think he sneaked out on us and changed into something else. Remember that preacher I met at the door? Hmmm? The one with the hearing problem? (Or maybe not?)

Is he still around?

(Psst: Dopplegangers in TNOT Big Blast, am i correct?)

Oh yes, the preacher, no I don't believe I see him *looks around* where have you seen him Kitana?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:22:38  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just made it....Will be checking out during the duration of today. Now who all do we have here

Apple,Pidgeon, & Kitana,

You cant hog them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

MaudeB
SS novice field agent

582 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Great party, gang! Thanks for the invitation - What's that, Artie? You need to show me something in your bedroom? Why, Mr. Gordon, I am unchaperoned - THANK GOD! I'll be right with you - I'll just grab some of those incredible chocolate covered strawberries - in case we get hungry.

It is warm in here, don't you think? I'll just loosen a couple buttons on my blouse . . .
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:35:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB64, welcome to the party Jim this is BSB64 perhaps she can entertain you while I help serve.

Apple he snuck off with MaudeB should be back soon.

Go to Top of Page

MaudeB
SS novice field agent

582 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:36:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

BSB64, welcome to the party Jim this is BSB64 perhaps she can entertain you while I help serve.

Apple he snuck off with MaudeB should be back soon.

Don't count on any time soon, kitana!
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:44:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MaudeB, you should be ashamed, running off unchaperoned to a man's bedroom! (I am laughing too hard to type!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:50:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay Pidgeon, how did Artemus get back in here and sneak off with MaudeB?! I am the same online as i am in real life, a step behind!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  11:59:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple,

You must remeber he is quick....

MaudeB please remeber not to wear him out....

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:02:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes, MaudeB, save his strength for Boxy,or she'll never forgive us!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple, you were right!!!

That is the doppelganger!!! Look out!! He's with Maude B and she's got to button those buttons!!

Hey, Maude, this is a family show, remember???

Now (smoothing her hair) back to the party.

Remember that doctor I was talking to with the jackets with the extra looooong sleeves?? I've seen him around before and I think he's looking at Maude now. (Apple and Kitana, you were both in his "gunsights" but now I think he's switching over to our Maude B.)

Artie is incognito. Can any of you ladies guess which one he is? Look around. (And no, he's not the eight ball!!)

(Looking around) Why hello, Miguelito, darling. How are you? Such beautiful work you do with that new painting of yours. Why, it's a picture of the train!! See, everyone? He has detailed paintings of the inside of the train!! What wonderful handiwork. May I keep it?
Thank you, my dear. Such a generous gift. And you have painted two men inside the train, I see. I bet I can guess who they are!!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:10:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MaudeB

Great party, gang! Thanks for the invitation - What's that, Artie? You need to show me something in your bedroom? Why, Mr. Gordon, I am unchaperoned - THANK GOD! I'll be right with you - I'll just grab some of those incredible chocolate covered strawberries - in case we get hungry.

It is warm in here, don't you think? I'll just loosen a couple buttons on my blouse . . .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't help it. It's too funny!!!!!

ROTFL!!!

Go to Top of Page

MaudeB
SS novice field agent

582 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:12:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Pidgeon, if he is the doppleganger, he is exactly like Mr. Gordon in every single way. Too late about the buttons - family page or not!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:13:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MaudeB

Pidgeon, if he is the doppleganger, he is exactly like Mr. Gordon in every single way. Too late about the buttons - family page or not!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You crack me up, Maude.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:13:17  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My sides hurt from laughing, and I am too giddy today. And all of that champagne with Arte is going to my head.
(I'm glad I'm not workiing today, but I haven't done much around this house!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:14:33  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay Artemus Gordon, show yourself and take me for a walk, please. I need to walk off this champagne!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm dying over here, too, Apple. I told you they'd show up. I'm glad, too, because we couldn't carry the whole thing ourselves. (Well, maybe some of it....Well, maybe the fun part of it...Well, I'll tell you what. You carry him part of the time and... oh forget it... I'd never get him back!!)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:19:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You're right, you wouldn't get him back...Oh Artemus, there you are. *accepts as he takes her hand* Yes darling, I do need to go for a stroll...tata for now ladies...

lovely painting Miguelito, we'll talk later. I must get outside for some air. *takes a glass of water from Artemus* Thank you, darling, I need this.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

MaudeB
SS novice field agent

582 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:21:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You're right, you wouldn't get him back...Oh Artemus, there you are. *accepts as he takes her hand* Yes darling, I do need to go for a stroll...tata for now ladies...

Uh oh - here comes Lily Fortune - tell her he went for ice.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:22:38  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It won't be cold...*accepts kiss from Arte*...enough for ice...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:29:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lily So good to see you, Artemus? oh he is here somewhere you know always in disgusie. Would you like a drink?

I like the panting, nice touch with adding of the people inside, DR would you like a drink?

*Looks at the one with long sleeves* Do I know you?

(OK I have got to stop laughing out loud they might catch on that I am not working)

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  12:33:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, just think what a great fundraiser this painting could be.

Gee, hmm. Should I open it up for bids? Two men inside a painting of the WWW train painted by Dr. Loveless. Hmmm.

Do you think I would get any bidders? Might pay for my SS Spy School education.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000