USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  17:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Loveless stopped "It is a small cylander with a glowing center,"

He leaves taking pidge with him

"OK this should be fun

Speaks to Atremus- Ok, taking Pidge with him was just downright insulting, don't you think? I'ts like he doesnt' trust us!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  17:57:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok if I were a small cylinder with a glowing center where would I hide? *looks around* Where could PIdge have had time to hide it?

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  18:14:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

If we split up we can probably find this thing a whole lot quicker.

*Jim you and Kitana go that way Artie and I will go this way.*

Holler if you find anything!

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  18:16:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(hollering far off in the distance. Suddenly muffled)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  18:24:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

(hollering far off in the distance. Suddenly muffled)

Where is apple when we need her? She could be tailing Loveless and keeping an eye on Pidge?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  18:47:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Looks at JIm* "I have an idea where she might have hidden that cylander"

*he smiles* After you.

*Heading out of the stables she heads back to the train and instead of going in she walks to the water tower that it is sitting next too*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:04:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Hey Artie--I know we're supposed to be looking for that cylinder thing but let's go look for where Loveless drug Pidge off to. I don't trust that little shot put as far as I could throw him.*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:22:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

*Hey Artie--I know we're supposed to be looking for that cylinder thing but let's go look for where Loveless drug Pidge off to. I don't trust that little shot put as far as I could throw him.*

(Soft maniacal laughter resounds through the halls)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:26:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Artie--let's go down this hall...I think I heard the little runt's cackle come from this way.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:37:30  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, you did hear the little runts laughter....He's taken off with Pidgeon & I just heard him call her 'my dear Antionette the Second'.

*Looks toward Jim & Artie* I'm holding a note.

'If you do not find my cylinder, First Pidgeon, but I will take all these ladies one by one & make the Antionette clones'
Signed Dr Loveless

Well guess what everybody? If we don't find the cylinder thing, so he can blow up the world one by one he will make all women into an Antionette clone.

*Runs to Jim*

We've got to find this maniac...I will not be an Antionette clone!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim looks at her* Its ok I wont let that happen.

*I smile* Oh that might not be so bad, I mean especially if I can sing afterwords right now I can't carry a tune in a bucket. BSB you want to go with us to find the cylinder?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:42:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Yes, you did hear the little runts laughter....He's taken off with Pidgeon & I just heard him call her 'my dear Antionette the Second'.

*Looks toward Jim & Artie* I'm holding a note.

'If you do not find my cylinder, First Pidgeon, but I will take all these ladies one by one & make the Antionette clones'
Signed Dr Loveless

Well guess what everybody? If we don't find the cylinder thing, so he can blow up the world one by one he will make all women into an Antionette clone.

*Runs to Jim*

We've got to find this maniac...I will not be an Antionette clone!!

*grabs Artie and spins him around....do NOT let that happen to me!!! I despise that little troll. Let's find him that cylinder and NOW!*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:43:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
begins the search in earnest...how much time do we have left?

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:44:25  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm with you, but I get to sit with Jim...Makes me feel safer

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:52:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm with you, but I get to sit with Jim...Makes me feel safer

why do you think I'm latched onto Artie? He's more than just eye candy!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:57:18  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now Apet, now you, Arte, Apple, & Boxy can get in the wagon. I'll be on horseback with Jim.

*Jim helps me on the horse*

Kitana who are you riding with???

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  19:58:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Now Apet, now you, Arte, Apple, & Boxy can get in the wagon. I'll be on horseback with Jim.

*Jim helps me on the horse*

Kitana who are you riding with???

I brought my own horse can't Artie and I ride that back? pleassssssssssseeeeeeee lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:00:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*smiles* OK you two stick close to the guys wouldn't want them to get hurt..
Gets on her horse and heads to the water tower* we don't have much time left I hope it is here

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*smiles* OK you two stick close to the guys wouldn't want them to get hurt..

*goes to the water tower* we don't have much time left I hope it is here

Holds tightly to Artie to avoid falling off the back of the horse and looks up to watch Kitana

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:06:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I climb the water tower even though I secretly hate hights, Looking around I don't see anything at first then I spot it under the eve of the top of the water tower something glowing. Leave it to pidge to put it up as high as possible Ok How to get to it*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*I climb the water tower even though I secretly hate hights, Looking around I don't see anything at first then I spot it under the eve of the top of the water tower something glowing. Leave it to pidge to put it up as high as possible Ok How to get to it*

Hey Kitana you still have the fishing line and hook in your bag?

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:12:14  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Carry on ladies....its been fun...This is a good excuse to go watch www. I'll be home tomorrow, so I'll be getting ideas.

Had a dumb accident this afternoon, I fell off a step stool & hit my refridgerator(my refridgerator is ok) but I look like I've been in a WWW fight. You can imagine what i look like since I fell face first.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Carry on ladies....its been fun...This is a good excuse to go watch www. I'll be home tomorrow, so I'll be getting ideas.

Had a dumb accident this afternoon, I fell off a step stool & hit my refridgerator(my refridgerator is ok) but I look like I've been in a WWW fight. You can imagine what i look like since I fell face first.

Oh no! I hope you feel better tomorrow and don't do anything with Artie while I'm at work

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:13:03  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If she doesn't you can use mine!!!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB you have to watch out for those Refridgerators they have nasty tempers... hope you feel better tomorrow and put a warning label on that fridge....

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:15:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

BSB you have to watch out for those Refridgerators they have nasty tempers... hope you feel better tomorrow and put a warning label on that fridge....

All BSB64 had to do was ask I could told ya that...mine bit me on the knuckle for putting food in the freezer!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:20:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See this is why I put a warning label on mine....

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey BSB can you toss that to me please *Catches the line and hook turns back to the object and after a few casts snags it looks at the object* I hope this is it here catch *Tosses it to artiespet*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:31:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey BSB can you toss that to me please *Catches the line and hook turns back to the object and after a few casts snags it looks at the object* I hope this is it here catch *Tosses it to artiespet*

Catches the object and examines it...(man I love this part of the job) It is! Let's go trade this for Pidge before runtboy changes his mind!

Come on Artie let's ride!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2007 :  20:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Climbs down quickly thankful to be off that tower, jumps on her horse*Awww Artiespet are you afraid of being in dresses the rest of your life and you realize we can't give that to the good Dr.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000