Posted - 06/04/2007 :  12:40:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***OK What is MCJ? you ladies have my curiosity up!!!!***

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  13:40:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
UH...inside information not related here? She is blackmailing me so that I leave Artemus alone while she is at work!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  14:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh ok thought that might be it.....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  17:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't help it...

(Pidgeon starts singing. As she starts singing she starts walking off in another direction as if drawn to something... or someone.)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  17:50:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*As pidge walks toward one of the walls it slides back to reveal a tunnel, a faint light can be seen at the end and a soft humming is heard over pidge's singing* Well I am going to follow pidge who is with me?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  18:12:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Over a door is a sign it reads...

Laboratory of Genius (Page 23)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  18:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*looking at the sign* Oh he is getting a little conceted... *Walks into the lab and sees Jim tied to a chair in the middle of a metal ring. Tubes on the wall glow and electricity archs from wire to wire. Next to where Jim is tied a low table sits with a metal box and three levers. Dr. Loveless comes around the corner laughing*

So glad you could make it and you brought Mr. Gordon with you Good I shall use him next.

*I Look at the doctor* I don't think so * I head over to Jim and look for away to untie him*

*The Dr stomps his foot* NO! Voltiere get her.

*Voultire grbs me from behind in a big bear hug* OK I like you to now kindly let me down *I gasp out*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  18:53:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Pidgeon sits down in a wooden chair with a high back. Near her is Jim eyeing the good doctor. Scattered around are pictures of Dr. Loveless standing next to various inventions. He has obviously been a prolific inventor and very proud of the fact.)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  19:08:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I pass out and Voltaire drops me unceremoniously to the floor, Artie looks at the Doctor and speaks*

So I suppose you want this? * He holds up the cylinder*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*I pass out and Voltaire drops me unceremoniously to the floor, Artie looks at the Doctor and speaks*

So I suppose you want this? * He holds up the cylinder*

Loveless lunges for the cylinder and Artie pulls it up just out of his reach....

Before I let you have this I want assurances that you'll let Jim and the ladies go. Artie glared at him.

*I'm not going anywhere until you do Artie* Artiespet says standing beside him glaring at the runt.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:25:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*bombs here, anybody need one?*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*bombs here, anybody need one?*

Oh me me me! You know how much I love my blowie upie!

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:32:50  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Take what you need...use them in good health. Cigar, Artemus?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:43:26  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll take a bomb too. This maniac is not turning me into his next Antionette.....Wait...Apple...Apple.....

One of Lovless's men have got Apple....We've got to her...Loveless said she'll Antionette #4

Pidge repeat after me'I'm not Antionette, and neither am I.

Artie, we've got to find Apple.

Everybody joins up to find Apple.
*Artie, we'll got three at a time, I'm not going to let you ladies out my sight'

OK Ladies its getting late... to be continued......

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:48:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*goes down the hall checking doors hey apple you here?*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:49:54  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LET ME GO YOU GOON! *goon muffles her mouth with his hand*
*bites his hand!*
OW!

Serves you right...they''l (yawn) come find...*passes out from cloroform*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:59:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

LET ME GO YOU GOON! *goon muffles her mouth with his hand*
*bites his hand!*
OW!

Serves you right...they''l (yawn) come find...*passes out from cloroform*

Hey guys! I heard apple shes this way! Leads the way down the hall holding a bomb (just in case)

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  21:08:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We gotta find apple we can NOT lose another of us to that little runt!

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  21:44:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
artiespet are you stll ou there??

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  22:02:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

artiespet are you stll ou there??

Yeah sorry I get easliy sidetracked by shiny objects LOL I noticed my digital camera sitting here and well its shiny lol

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  06:25:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*While everyone is searching for Apple a goon picks me up and takes me to a secluded room. They pump in some foul smelling gas and as I come too I cough I remeber I have some explosive and head to the door. Blowing the door just in time I feel this urge to sing but shake it off thinking that must be what they did to pidge, Sneaking down the hall I see to gurads and use some knock out gas, examiming the room they were gurading I see several dresses and pictures about the room of each of us dressed as an Antionette.*

OK Loveless has lost it completly *I whisper to myself looking for any antidote that might exsit*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  06:58:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Moans slightly, (very Arte like!)then realizes that She is lying on a red settee and not at home in her own bed*
Wha...? Pidge? What are you...? OH MY! Stop playing that harpsichord, I feel like singing when you do that!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  07:33:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Looking around I find a locked cabinet, I stick my lockpick into the lock and get an electrical shock pulling my hand back I shake it* Ok That is not good, *Looking around I see wires leading to the cabinet. I search for away to cut the wires when I hear moaning. I discover a 2 way mirror and can see all the others with Dr. Loveless in the other room but have no idea how to get to them*

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  07:53:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(singing): Bring me a little water, Sylvie. Bring me some water nowwwww....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  07:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Oh, this is too funny. Why is my last post trying to link to something that doesn't exist??**

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:04:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
****I Know why Dr Loveless has taken over the site and is trying to mess with our minds LOL****

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:08:10  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
(I'm home today girls, will be popping in & out)

Door to the room breaks open, BSB has been thrown in, she's kicking & screaming...."I told you you deranged moron, I'm BSB!!!! I will not be your Antionette" BSB takes pin off and throws it at Loveless's men. You can be he's next Antionette for all I care!!!!"

Jim is thrown in after her, unconsious, but wakes up quickly & looks around. "What is going on around here?" Why is Pidge, Apple, & BSB all dressed like Antionette?"

Loveless enters the room.
"It's all West's & Gordon's fault because I don't have my dear Antionette anymore, you ladies look like you'll fit in here just fine"
Gives a maniac laugh!!!!
"Since I'm unable to blow up the world because of you Pidge, all you girls will be my Antionettes"
Suddenly all the other women are dressed like Antionette,
Artie looks at Jim & Jim looks back. Their clothes have been changed too. The pin on the lapel of their dinner jackets say'Now personal property of M Loveless.'
"Relax & finish fixing yourselves up, we're having a banquet in a few hours to honor this . I have plenty of Antionettes & now have Gordon & West under my mind control.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*hearing the signing I cover my ears* How I hate that song ok this has got to end.

*Cuts the wires quickly taking the shocks given off by them* Now I know how Artie felt.

*I open the cabinet to find several bottles I finally find two which I hope are the right ones and place them a small bag along with a syrenge and place that in my pocket, I head out of the room and down the hall back toward the good Dr.*

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:10:55  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It may sound a bit cheesy and corny, but I'm on medication at the moments!!!!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Hey it works heheheh I like meds they can be fun**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000