Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:15:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I see the others thrown into a room and step into another room I need to stay Hidden until I can formulate a plan* Getting and Idea I head back down the hall to the room with the dresses and I quickly change hididng the antidote in my petticoats I Walk back down the hall and into the room with the others I can see that they are in some sort of trance. I know I will have to be careful least they find out I am not under the spell*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:21:56  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We know you're not but they don't. I don't know about you, but I will not be his Antionette!!! Who's that singing??

quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*I see the others thrown into a room and step into another room I need to stay Hidden until I can formulate a plan* Getting and Idea I head back down the hall to the room with the dresses and I quickly change hididng the antidote in my petticoats I Walk back down the hall and into the room with the others I can see that they are in some sort of trance. I know I will have to be careful least they find out I am not under the spell*

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***Its pidge and apple is about to join her I fear, yeah I don't either BSB****

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:30:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*sings--HORRIBLY, I might add* "Bring me little water Sylvie, every little once in a while"

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:43:02  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go for Kitana....I'll help you ....Now they are starting a sing along, I WILL not partcipate. And look at the goofy dresses Loveless had made for us......

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:44:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*sings--HORRIBLY, I might add* "Bring me little water Sylvie, every little once in a while"

wakes up and what the frell?!? Artiepet doesn't do the lookalike thing and I most certainly do NOT sing (only solo so low no one can hear)

I'm outta here!

*while everyone else is preoccupied finds a window Loveless forgot about and slips out going after reinforcements*

stops by train to change out of silly Antoinette dress

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:48:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*sings some more* "Sloop of the John B...*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:53:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*sings some more* "Sloop of the John B...*

hums Sloop John B while quickly tapping a message to the nearest Fort for reinforcements

Hey where did THAT come from? Man I'm losing it....that little run is gonna pay for this!

Head to Artie's lab and fills pockets and hidden places with some of Artie's toys and makes one of my own

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:03:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the way back to Loveless' lair...

I do hope Artie won't mind me taking this device. It will suit the purpose of blowing up the maniac's lair once we get the others out. And I hope he doesn't mind me tinkering with it. It will only take out the entire house and 100 yards around it.

Waits near the house for the reinforcements.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:05:47  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB to DR Loveless.."I'm NOT singing, You are a manic"

Jim grabs BSB & Arte grabs Apple. "Dance, dance, lets keep that fool distracted until Artiespet comes back"

BSB grabs all the women & tell them to try to act 'normal', got to keep Loveless occupied, No fighting over Jim and Artie...we'll act just like we're at a party. WE've got to keep him occupied until Artiespet returns.

Everybody winks at each other, and all the men take turns dancing with the women.

"No arguing." BSB whispers loudly to group,
"Everybody will get a chance to dance with Artie & Jim."

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Dances with the others while giving Pidge and Apple the antidote, Whispers to Artie* Artiespet should be back soon, we need to find away to distract the Doctor

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*looks to BSB* Do you have an idea how to distract the Dr?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:19:33  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*grins at Jim* This is sooo fun! I just love dancing!! *Swings around with Jim*

(hey what can I say? He is pretty!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:20:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

BOOM! Dr. Loveless--what was that? Voltaire go check on that! If that is that pesky Artiespet do something about her! She is almost as annoying as you are Mr. Gordon.

Artiepset had tossed a little surprise into one of the rooms on the second floor to distract Loveless.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:21:52  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Artemus glances over at his partner dancing with Apple, a tad disappointed*

Arte then looks up quickly at the noise upstairs, then back around the group in the room.

Apple, give me a cigar!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:24:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Artemus glances over at his partner dancing with Apple, a tad disappointed*

LOL!!!

Artiespet whispers through the window--

Artie...here take these....and don't worry I promise you a dance later AFTER we get you all out of here.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:25:06  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll ask him to play us a tune on the piano.....Buff up his ego so he will think we are adapting to this 'lifestyle' he's chosen for us.

BSB walks up to DR D and smiles sweetly.
"Dr Loveless, this is such a lovely dress you picked out for me, will you play us a song on the piano, I love to hear you sing."

Loveless to BSB..."Looks like you're going to adapt with this, I make make you my no#1 Antionette."

Signals to Kitana she's got Loveless attention,

quote:

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Takes the opurtunity to toss a sleeping pellet at the two guards and seta time delayed bomb*

It's over Loveless this is a bomb set to go off in two Minutes its over....

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:26:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Takes the opurtunity to toss a sleeping pellet at the two guards and seta time delayed bomb*

It's over Loveless this is a bomb set to go off in two Minutes its over....

Uh kitana TWO minutes?!? I only set my BIG one for one and a half uhm I suggest you all RUNNNNNNNNNNN

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:29:03  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Whispers to Pidgeon, Come on girl, snap out of it! Jim, dance with her! Keep an eye on her to get so that we can get her out.

(i forget, did she get the antidote too?)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:31:49  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim hands Pidge off to Arte who pushes her toward a window.
Arte: Apple, here, take her! Get yourselves out and run as far as you can!

Turns to help Jim

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:31:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Whispers to Pidgeon, Come on girl, snap out of it! Jim, dance with her! Keep an eye on her to get so that we can get her out.

(i forget, did she get the antidote too?)

If not we can give it to her later right now just RUN people! I decided not to wait for reinforcements and this house is coming DOWN in oh puddlejumpers! ONE MINUTE let's move it people

I have a dance I owe someone

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:36:38  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ladies, please me sure I make it out too. Got to go for awhile, Mom brought lunch 'Talk to you guys after while'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:37:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge is starting to come around, I think! She was under the influence a lot longer than I was, that must be why it is taking so long.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:38:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lunch? I have to feed my kid!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Ladies, please me sure I make it out too. Got to go for awhile, Mom brought lunch 'Talk to you guys after while'

Jim, Artie, get the ladies away from here I'm going after BSBs!

Don't argue with me Artie. I can take care of myself. I'll get her you just get these ladies to safety and make sure Pidge is okay.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:41:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*goes back into house heading for BSB's last known location watching Loveless' goons run like scared rabbits.*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:42:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidgeon!, hey girl, are you all right? *Artemus goes off after Artiespet*
Jim starts after them but changes his mind when Pidge starts moaning. he takes off his jacket to place under pidge's head.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:44:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
James, what about Loveless?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  09:45:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artie catches up to Artiespet and asks

"Just what did you do to my bomb?"

reply--I kinda sorta tinkered with it. It will uhm well take out the house and anything within 100 yards.

Artie--"You WHAT? Oh man although I am pleased that you could even do such a thing I think we better hurry"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000