Posted - 06/05/2007 :  17:34:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hands pidge some water* not sure who this Sylvie is but I hope I'll do

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:20:27  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very funny Pidge! How do i look? *shows off her midnight blue satin gown to Jim, Arte, and the ladies*

receives appreciative looks from both gentlemen and blushes "Why thank You both!" Wher is Artiespet? I believe that Artemus owes her a dance. where is the music? Um besides you Pidge!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Starts singing "Maniac" from Hall and Oates ?)

Loveless' theme song.

Oops. Wrong century.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:24:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Jim goes over and puts the music on the speaking machine* How is that?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yuck. I don't want to drink anything. That love potion from Dr. Loveless tasted awful. Blah.

Where's the roll-away cot? I want to go to sleep now.

Party on, dudettes.

James, what are you grinning about??

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:33:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
%jim shows her a cot*

*I look at pidge* You really should drink some water it will get rid of that nasty taste

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:36:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*excuses herself from her little group on the settee, where Artiespet and Artemus and she have been chatting*

Jim I believe I have the first dance . Pidge, get some rest for a while, then rejoin us! This will be a very nice party, I think. Admin will not have to step in this time, am I right?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:39:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Artie, being the gentleman that he is, brings me a pillow and a blanket. I curl up on the cot and fall quickly asleep.)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:42:53  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB gets on board wearing a lavender silk gown.

"Now Jim, what were you going to talk to me about before Loveless got us?" asks BSB.

"I think I like this idea of women being in the Secret Service ecspecially this group, now would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Jim & BSB start swishing around the train. BSB looks out the window & sees something unusual. Pulls Jim over to show him at the window.

To be continued...Hey girls cold meds have kicked in & I gotta go to work tomorrow. Will be popping in & out again,

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:44:21  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Loveless' theme song.

Oops. Wrong century.

"Maniac" was from the movie "Flashdance" filmed in Pittsburgh, PA. I don't remember if Hall and Oates sang that song. And yes, it is the wrong century, but so was "Sloop of the John B!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:47:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope no Admin this time we learned our lesson *Pour a cup of cider*

Hope you feel better BSB....

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

quote:

Loveless' theme song.

Oops. Wrong century.

"Maniac" was from the movie "Flashdance" filmed in Pittsburgh, PA. I don't remember if Hall and Oates sang that song. And yes, it is the wrong century, but so was "Sloop of the John B!"

Actually, the "Sloop of the John B" was an old song that the Beach Boys just redid.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:49:40  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge are you out there??? I need to ask you something....

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:49:51  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm. But how old? Was it from the 19th Century? I have no idea myself. So why are you trying to sleep through this party, Pidge? Dance a little! Put a couple of names on that Dance Card!
I know that there are only two men, but that's okay...we are sharing!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:50:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

I'm here. I'm not feeling good tonight that's why I'm laying low.

But go ahead. Ask away.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:51:19  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB, what are you starting now?!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:53:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Believe me I feel your pain..... did you try to e-mail me thru the site last week?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

I'm here. I'm not feeling good tonight that's why I'm laying low.

But go ahead. Ask away.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:54:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmm. But how old? Was it from the 19th Century? I have no idea myself. So why are you trying to sleep through this party, Pidge? Dance a little! Put a couple of names on that Dance Card!
I know that there are only two men, but that's okay...we are sharing!

Ok. Would Artie mind dancing a little?

How nice. (I put my head on his shoulder for a little slow dance.)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:56:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awww, Pidge! How cute!

(see, i AM rehabilitated! That is why I promised my first dance to James!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:56:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BSB64, yes, I did. The word "error" came up. I just tried to email Apple through the site and the same thing popped up.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:56:49  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you mean we should cut this story off?? But look Apple look out the window....

quote:

BSB, what are you starting now?!

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:58:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just tried to email Wildfan as well and got the following ERROR '80040211'/ forum/inc_mail.asp, line 143

ADMIN??

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  18:59:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The same thing happened to me when I tried to e-mail you back. I e-mailed admin and she said she wants us to send her the error code, so I'm going to try to e-mail thru the site, Apple & I had to the same problem weeks ago.

quote:

BSB64, yes, I did. The word "error" came up. I just tried to email Apple through the site and the same thing popped up.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:00:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
let the party go on without any trouble from a little deviant...pleeeasse! i want to have a nice party...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:03:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey pidge, don't you have my email saved? I'll send you something in a sec...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:04:12  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok Ok, There's nothing out there. Is everybody glad to be out of those Antionette dresses?

quote:

let the party go on without any trouble from a little deviant...pleeeasse! i want to have a nice party...

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:06:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple that is what it said on me too, I'll e-mail Admin because they needed the error code.

quote:

I just tried to email Wildfan as well and got the following ERROR '80040211'/ forum/inc_mail.asp, line 143

ADMIN??

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:08:08  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We can worry about the little deviant another day...Yes i am glad to be out of that cast off from Antoinette. I just love being dressed up!

*giggles* Why thank you James, how very kind! i enjoyed dancing with you too! Yes we must do it again.

*accepts a glass of sherry from Artemus who is heading back to the settee to continue his discussion with Artiespet* Thank you, Arte, I'll rejoin you two in a little while.

*Turns back to Jim and the rest of the group*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:13:31  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OT I know....I just e-mailed Admin about the problem, Apple it gave me the same error code it gave you.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  19:15:48  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB has just popped open a bottle of champagne.
"Artie, would you please recite us some Shakespeare?"

quote:

We can worry about the little deviant another day...Yes i am glad to be out of that cast off from Antoinette. I just love being dressed up!

*giggles* Why thank you James, how very kind! i enjoyed dancing with you too! Yes we must do it again.

*accepts a glass of sherry from Artemus who is heading back to the settee to continue his discussion with Artiespet* Thank you, Arte, I'll rejoin you two in a little while.

*Turns back to Jim and the rest of the group*

BSB64

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000