Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  14:42:44  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Jeremy is always a good idea!

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  14:43:39  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*to herself* Dang, that girl is forward! You go girl!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  14:49:57  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple, thanks for letting me have a dance with Artie, Your rehab is going great.

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

*to herself* Dang, that girl is forward! You go girl!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  14:52:23  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pidge are you feeling any better?

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  14:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Artie smiles at BSB, he pulls her closer and begins a slow waltz* I am glad you enjoy'd it

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  15:00:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Jim looks at Pidge* It is too nice of an evening to worry about that now. Your eyes shine so beautifully in the light of the car like small stars just for me.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:05:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*Artie smiles at BSB, he pulls her closer and begins a slow waltz* I am glad you enjoy'd it

HEY! I am holding that photo for ransom, lady!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:14:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Jim looks at Pidge* It is too nice of an evening to worry about that now. Your eyes shine so beautifully in the light of the car like small stars just for me.

Now, If that ain't a Jim West come on!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:16:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*sits next to Kitana, who has been a wallflower this evening, and fans herself*

You need to dance, Kitana! Jeremy, come dance with Kitana...Artiespet, you can sit here, and we'll have a nice chat while Kitana has her dances...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:28:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey you let BSB cut in.... Wait!!!! she has that photo.... hey BSB hurry up

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*blushes* I would be honored to dance with you Jeremy that is if Artiespet doesn't mind.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:31:07  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That whole situation was under your control K! Plus, she has been sick lately, but you had him pull her tighter toward him...I don't know Kitana. I sent you a message regarding this dire hostage situation.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:33:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*blushes* I would be honored to dance with you Jeremy that is if Artiespet doesn't mind.

I am sure that Artiespet won't mind, seeing how she just excused herself to get some air on the observation platform.
*Smiles at the pair*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:39:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote by BSB----BSB has just walked in carrying a tray of food & more water for Apple.

"We were running low on food, so I thought I'd fix us these appetizers. Apple, here is some more water for you dear, you look very flushed,"

Artie to BSB..."Thanks BSB would you like to dance?"

BSB glances shyly at Artie

"Yes, I'd love to I meant to tell you I loved your recitng"
"Thanks BSB, now for a dance."
Artie & BSB swish away.

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:42:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes the situation is dire.... hmmm to think....... I got it..... no that wont work.... hmmmm Aha......

*Artie finishes his dance with BSB and looks over at apple* I hope you don't mind but you seemed a bit tired I wanted to give you a rest. If you feel like it I would love to have this dance.

*I smile at Jeremy as we begin to dance*

*Jim looks at Pidgeon* You are awful quiet my dear where is that lovely voice and beautiful smile

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:49:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Aside to kitana: THAT'S better! Keep it up for a little longer, then you can have your photo!

"I feel much better now, thank you Artemus, I would love to dance again."

(Especially now that I can breathe!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I can't help it!!!!!!!!!)

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:51:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I can't help it!!!!!!!!!)

ME TOO! Kitana had me feeling like Arte was really wooing me earlier! I had nothing to say! REALLY!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim, you old charmer, you. (starts laughing) Anything to keep from revealing that secret, yes?

Well, thank you for those kind words. You did know that I am a singer, didn't you? (I really am).

Now, really, Jim. Won't you share with me? (reaches into his vest pocket and retrieves the note).

*Sighs*

You are such a temptation, Jim.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:58:30  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Jim, you old charmer, you. (starts laughing) Anything to keep from revealing that secret, yes?

Well, thank you for those kind words. You did know that I am a singer, didn't you? (I really am).

Now, really, Jim. Won't you share with me? (reaches into his vest pocket and retrieves the note).

*Sighs*

You are such a temptation, Jim.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  16:59:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apple, you are funny! Why the shocked look?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:01:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A little forward, maybe, pidge, I'm not sure. Very FAMILIAR, wouldn't you say?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well...maybe.

Those were pick-up lines, weren't they?

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When at a loss... Put foot in mouth.

I can't let him get too far, now, can I?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:11:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Jim gentlt plucks the message from Pidge's hand and places it back in his coat, he spins her and as she comes back he speaks* Your not a Pidgeon for the secret service tonight. For tonight you are my dove...

*Artie pulls apple close and whispers* Nice to have my apple back. *he spins her and when she comes back into his arms he speaks again* I believe you get more beautiful as the night wears on.

*I smile as I watch pidge and apple and then smile back at jeremy he is not a half bad dancer*

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:12:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was teasing, of course those were pick up lines!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:13:34  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Jim gentlt plucks the message from Pidge's hand and places it back in his coat, he spins her and as she comes back he speaks* Your not a Pidgeon for the secret service tonight. For tonight you are my dove...

*Artie pulls apple close and whispers* Nice to have my apple back. *he spins her and when she comes back into his arms he speaks again* I believe you get more beautiful as the night wears on.

*I smile as I watch pidge and apple and then smile back at jeremy he is not a half bad dancer*

I have my blush back and you have your photo!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:15:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

(Starts dancing with James again, throws back her head and laughs.)

Ok. You win.

(He smiles indulgently and they dance cheek to cheek.)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:18:15  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dang, this is good! Kitana and Pidge, just write the whole thing! Kidding of course, but really! I can't breathe again! Being able to see it in my mind doesn't hurt,either!My imagination is working overtime!!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2007 :  17:20:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Artie dips apple and when she comes back up he is smiling warmly at her* I was just telling Jim the other what an assest it is having women in the Secret Service, With the likes of you among our ranks all you will have to do is smile and the bad guys will turn themselves in without a second thought

*Jim kisses pidge on the cheek* What made you decide to join the Secret Service?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000