5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:00:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Jeremy: "Pidgeon, you have to slow down!"

*sighs*

Jeremy, Artie and Apple suddenly elope. Apple is the weepiest bride I ever saw. And before that, you bring a mysterious note that no one wants to talk about.

You want me to slow down?

(sits down and puts her feet up).

Ok. I'm slowed down.

(Takes a watch and see attitude)

Pidge dear go back to the last page and read the last post

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:00:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(At the sound of the blast, Pidgeon leaps to her feet and runs to help).

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:01:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(I did, Artiespet. We just overlapped. )

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:06:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

(I did, Artiespet. We just overlapped. )

(LOL first apple is in my head now we are overlapping )

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:10:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(This is the strangest storyline yet. LOL )

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:13:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

(yeah well I'm twisted can you expect anything less? )

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:16:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

So far we have a mysterious telegram brought to the party by Jeremy Pike, a seemingly innocent romance blossoms into the marriage of the bachelor Secret Service Agent Artemus Gordon and Librarian to the Secret Service Apple Byrne that shocks those who know them, and a merger to boot, an explosion and our happy couple has disappeared...there are clues everywhere in these posts, fellow WWW fans. Search them out and WAITfor the next installment to find out what has happened to Artemus and Apple!

PS that means no posting quite yet! I have things to attend to...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:23:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Oh Oh

I'm trying but it's so haaaaard.

I went back and read that announcement a couple of times but I'm afraid that I'm as dense as can be.

Ok. *sigh* I'll wait.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:23:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Cruel and unusual punishment.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:24:24  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hee hee! it's like prego spaghetti sauce pidge...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  13:25:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hee hee! it's like prego spaghetti sauce pidge...

What? It's all in there? LOL

Sheesh. She's driving me crazy. (I know. I know. Short drive. )

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  15:30:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*I look about and help the injured then I go back to the train change and I move to the stable car and saddle Artie's horse she stopped and picked up an evening paper someone had tossed she put the annoucment in her pocket and rode she had to think she had to go over this and she had to find Apple she knew she had been drugged and for Artemus to do that to her friend for a job she would well shoot him herself*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:03:52  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
okay, i realize that I have now bitten off more than I can chew here. Kitana,I think that you are needing more guidance. I will add more posts, in relation to what is already there, to set the record straight.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:06:04  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Artemus: "I'm sorry, but I do love Apple, and she does love me. And for now that is all you're going to hear."
* He looks around the room angrily, his eyes rest on Jim*

Arte is thinking, as his eyes practically bore holes into his friend:"help us out here partner, we can't blow this yet." But Jim was not biting.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:08:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Apple's lip trembles slightly, and her eyes tear up. Arte notices*
"Darling, go have a seat, this will be fine. Our friends will come to understand."

Apple:"I just don't want you so angry with them over this, " she whispers. The pair share a look, then Apple retreats to a corner of the settee.

Apple: "Oh my. I thought that this would go over a little better than this...I didn't think that they would be so hostile. Have we made a mistake not telling them?" thought the novice field agent.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:09:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Apple thanks BSB, but barely touches her breakfast. She stares out the window of the train car*

Apple:"I am too nervous about this to eat anything...my first real assignment and now my cover may be blown!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:14:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Apple turns to Pidgeon. Her eyes are bursting with tears*
"What are you talking about?"
*the floodgates open and the tears are pouring down her face*
Arte rushes to her side: "It's okay darling, it's okay. We're leaving in the morning, i've told your father. Let's get you outside for some fresh air."

The pair head outside.

Once outside Arte turns to Apple, and pulls her close to keep up the ruse. "I think that all those tears are a bit over the top, don't you Apple? You need to keep it together."

"Oh don't I know it, I am so nervous that is all! I just didn't expect that kind of reaction from our friends...maybe they should have been included in the plan from the beginning. I am sorry if I 've blown this," she apologized to the veteran agent.

"It's all right." He hands her his handkerchief. "Jim will get us through this until we leave in the morning. Until then we have to follow orders. No one is to know because it could blow our cover before we even begin!"

The pair descends to the depot platform.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:18:14  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Looks at Kitana and BSB64 wide-eyed.

"I can't win today! What did I say?

Would someone please tell me what's going on?

(pulls Jeremy over).

Jeremy, (she says sternly) what do you know about this?

Jeremy is thinking:"This woman will make a fine field agent, but we have got to rein her in a little!" To Pidge, "Not yet, okay, play it cool," he whispered in her ear.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:36:06  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

So far we have a mysterious telegram brought to the party by Jeremy Pike, a seemingly innocent romance blossoms into the marriage of the bachelor Secret Service Agent Artemus Gordon and Librarian to the Secret Service Apple Byrne that shocks those who know them, and a merger to boot, an explosion and our happy couple has disappeared...there are clues everywhere in these posts, fellow WWW fans. Search them out and WAITfor the next installment to find out what has happened to Artemus and Apple!

Okay, everyone, you may post now! Just think about what you KNOW about Artemus!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:43:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet pulls Jim aside--

Jim, did Artie remember to put his field makeup kit and those special 'toys' I made in their bags?

Yes, Artiespet he did and he took the special glowing powder. I'm waiting for darkness to fall then I can follow the trail.

I'm coming with you, Jim and we can get Jeremy and the ladies on the trail of the others involved...you will have to share that telegram now.

Yes I agree...let's just hope they don't skin us alive for not telling them sooner!

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  19:08:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim heads back to the group and says...

Ok everyone listen up! I know you have all been wondering what was in that telegram and I guess now is just as good a time as any to tell you.

Jim pulls the fabled telegram out of his pocket and clears his throat.

Have new assignment for you all. Two fellow agents missing. They were on assignment to infiltrate True American Patriots (TAP). Group wants to take control of the wealth of this country to control it.

No agents inside the group have reported back. Request Artemus and Apple concoct bogus marriage to entice group into taking them. You know the drill. Artemus has the accoutrements to take with them.

Have Artiespet devise some new items for him as she seems to have quite the knack for that sort of thing. This needs to be done asap.

TAP needs to be stopped and we need to get people on the inside to find out who the group consists of and how to stop them.

Colonel Richmond

So you see we have our work cut out for us. Artiespet and I will take what leads we have and trail Artie and Apple...

Jeremy, you and the ladies decide who will infiltrate TAP, check with the local office they may have records you can get something from...

People this group is very dangerous and highly secretive. They won't like outsiders so you have to play your parts well. Let's take them down!

Jim and Artiespet return to the train to get ready to leave.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  19:13:40  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It had been a long day. First the annoucement that Apple and Artie eloped. She trying to calm down the hostile atmosphere. Jim West telling her she was developing his attitude. Now this explosion. She notice the sitting room on the train was empty and could see Jim, Jeremy, Artiespet, in a huddle. Something was not right about this picture. She sat there waiting for them to come back in....So Jim West thinks he has attitude? And she was developing his? Well she had attitude of her own. And somebody was going to start talking when they came back in.

Jim came back in and made his annoucement. Her dark eyes bore into his. Well she was going to show him attitude.

'Jeremy...just tell me what to do & I'll do it, I'm here with you every step of the way.'
Jim West spoke up before he left with Artiespet.
'Are you going to skin me alive? Or any of you?'
'Not yet, Mr West.' she smirked.
Jim whispers to Artiespet on the way out.
'That girl reminds me of me.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  19:24:58  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not too zealous, are we?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  19:30:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nope, I keep having to change my post......

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  19:42:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet sticks her head out a window on the train and smiles at the group...

You do know ladies none of this confusion would have happened if you hadn't been dancing the night away and missed the class on how to read upside down over someones shoulder (thats how I found out what was in the telegram) winks and ducks back inside heading to Artie's lab to retrieve some 'toys'.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  20:27:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

?Muy bueno, no?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  20:27:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
****OOC ok I knew it was an assignment, however due to apples tears I thought she had been drugged or tricked for this assignment, Kit tends to go off halfcocked so to speak... once the platform explodeded I had figured someone took the bait just not who..... sorry I was out to dinner with t he tech crew and just got in and I am beat.... I'll leave kit out for awhile gather evidence until I can post again more frequently which may not be until sunday evening... so yes Apple I knew most of it ... I am beat my 4:30 am morning is getting to me and I do hope tomorrow goes better than today.... lets just say my left hand has seen better days I forgot how much I injure myself on a gig but I love it********

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  20:29:08  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy takes the rest of the women aside to begin discussing covers.

Kit, this sounds great!!!! And I've developed a JW attitude.

To be continued.................

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  20:29:18  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

****OOC ok I knew it was an assignment, however due to apples tears I thought she had been drugged or tricked for this assignment, Kit tends to go off halfcocked so to speak... once the platform explodeded I had figured someone took the bait just not who..... sorry I was out to dinner with t he tech crew and just got in and I am beat.... I'll leave kit out for awhile gather evidence until I can post again more frequently which may not be until sunday evening... so yes Apple I knew most of it ... I am beat my 4:30 am morning is getting to me and I do hope tomorrow goes better than today.... lets just say my left hand has seen better days I forgot how much I injure myself on a gig but I love it********

Aww Kit, you got up when I finally went to bed! I was so excited about my "announcement" that I couldn't sleep when I got there! It was like Christmas Eve!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  20:32:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***OOC (Out Of Character) I forgot to add the saying we have in the theatre "Its not a gig/show until you bleed"******

*I continue to ride heading to the records department this has to be some sort of assignment, but if Apple was in on this why did she go so far over the top* "I should never have missed that first class on reading messages"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000