Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  16:05:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim and Artiespet put their things in their room, Artiespet making sure to hide her 'toys' from any prying eyes pocketing a few choice ones (one mustn't go out totally unarmed) and they went down to find Artie and Apple and see what they had discovered about this place.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  17:46:27  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB eyes slowly came into focus and found she was staring straight into Jeremy Pike's eyes.

'Are you ok?' he asks.
'Why did you do that? Are you crazy?'
'I told you & Pidge to telegraph me of where you where neither one of you did, everyone has dissappeared. Apple, Artie, Jim & Artiespet have all disappeared in there, & then you head in there. And Kit's missing too.'
BSB 'Where's Pidge?'
Jeremy'Pidge?'

Meanwhile, Pidge finds herself waking up in a Nevada Arms hotel room.
Colonel Hearn is standing over her.
'If you want your friends back, you'll do as I say.'
Pidge nods.

Back with BSB & Jeremy;
BSB'Pidge went in that warehouse'
Jeremy'No she didn't, I've been following you since you left the bar.'
BSB jumps up and peers in the windows of the warehouse. The doors of the warehouse are locked from the outside.
BSB'But I just left her in here, we both started in there when I noticed the hotel, so she went to the warehouse & I went to the hotel & you choloformed me.'
Jeremy'Thats because I've got a plan to get our friends out of there & I need your help.
BSB nods in agreement

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  18:20:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit stood as the door opened and the man she had meet earlier smiled.*

"Perfect!"

"Mind telling me for what?"

"Yes my dear, To die We know who you really are and well we just can't have the Secret Service involved."

*Kit Glared at him* "What do you mean?"

"You know well what I mean but you will serve our purpose as a warning" He raised his gun......

(To be continued)

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  20:08:43  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*kit stood as the door opened and the man she had meet earlier smiled.*

"Perfect!"

"Mind telling me for what?"

"Yes my dear, To die We know who you really are and well we just can't have the Secret Service involved."

*Kit Glared at him* "What do you mean?"

"You know well what I mean but you will serve our purpose as a warning" He raised his gun......

(To be continued)

umm kit? what the heck are you doing, gettin us all caught???

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  20:19:35  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Totally out of character*********

Next time, I faint or get knocked it the head I want to wake to Arte or Jim's eye please

Jeremy's were nice to but Arte & Jim's eyes................

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Boxy
SS novice field agent

USA
548 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  21:07:46  Show Profile  Visit Boxy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Speaking of fainting....

Boxy wakes up on the train only to find a cold plate of food on the table beside her. "Now how did I get here...I can't remember...oh great, TNOT Amnesiac all over." Boxy gets up and wanders around the train aimlessly.

Whoo! This thread moves faster than I can keep up with it! Don't worry about me, I'm sure I'll figure everything out eventually...

"Artie, who's that girl?"
"WHERE?"
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  21:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC Nope evil laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah)

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  21:58:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit reacts quickly, rolling out of the way and comming up on the other side of the room her own weapon drawn*

"I don't know what the game is here Mr. But I have never heard of thiws SS, if you don't wish to help in my liberation plans I will be on my way"

*The man Started laughing, he lowered his weapon* Good Welcome abaord Kit, we will have your first assignment soon, you have a run of the hotel I will see you for lunch"

*He left nd kit sighed and walked out of her room*

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  05:25:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit knew she was still being watched so she made her way about the hotel as if she belonged there she had yet to see Apple or Artie but she figured that would happen n time. She made her way to a dining hall for breakfeast and she could see the other memebers of TAP she wondered where the couples were she had seen earlier.*

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  06:18:32  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB & Jeremy arrive at the front of the hotel in a coach.
BSB'Are you sure this is going to work?'
Jeremy'Well, I'm sure all the bridal suites are taken so this it.'

Jeremy gets off the coach seemingly angry pulling BSB behind him.

BSB to Jeremy'Now sweetheart, please stay calm, its going to be ok.'

They get to the front desk & the clerk asked if he can help them.

Jeremy'I really hope you can, I'm here to find my daughter, Apple Bryne, my name is MacDonald Byrne, and she has ran off and married some idiot named Artemus Gordon.'
Jeremy is waving around the telegram that Arte had sent annoucing the marriage.
Jeremy turns to BSB'If you'd been a decent stepmother, she wouldn't have done that.'
BSB'Now dear we'll talk about it later, yes sir.'she says to clerk,'We're looking for Artemus and Apple Gordon, Apple is my stepdaughter you see & she ran off & married this Artemus Gordon yesterday. My husband is very upset you see..."

The clerk replies'Yes I believe they are here, but at the moment we have run out of bridal suites, but we do have other rooms available.'

Jeremy'That'll be just fine.'
He takes the pen from the clerk & the bellboy takes the couples bags to their rooms.

To be continued......

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  06:59:37  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ROFLOL! oh my gosh i didn't see that coming at all!!!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:20:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*After breakfast "the Gordons" move to the parlor with several other couples. They seem to have perked up and seem happier, setting up card games and heading outdoors. While Arte takes leave of his wife for a cigar outside with the other men (and to case the place) Apple makes her way to the redhead, who is standing with another young woman, and introduces herself.*

Apple:"Hello. My name is Apple. How do you do?"

P:"Why hello, how do you do, Apple. I am Priscilla Prescott and this is Maggie Dunkirk."

M:"Hello, Apple."

Apple:"Are you on your honeymoons as well?"

Priscilla:"Oh yes, have you been married recently?"

Apple:"Yes, just the day before yesterday. If I may ask, how did you decide on this spot for your honeymoon?"

Maggie:"Oh how nice. Adam and I were married two months ago. Our honeymoon started in San Francisco. Friends made us reservations here, and well, here we are." Her eyes look sad, thought Apple.
She looked at Priscilla, "what about you and your husband? When did you get married?"

Priscilla looks at her for a moment before answering, "Christmas. Jack and I married at Christmas. It was a beautiful wedding," she added quietly. Apple touched her hand reassuringly, "I'm sure that it was."

Apple:" So, what sights are there to see in the area?" she asked and looked at the girls. The pair exchanged glances. Priscilla leaned closer to her, "Let's go outside in the garden and join our husbands ladies."

*She gave Apple a significant look and the threesome went outside while Priscilla explained that there were many activities planned throughout the day and dancing almost every evening, or an opera troupe would entertain. Lots and lots of activities...all inside the hotel.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***Awww Shucks all the men are taken, I leave and get left out..... oh well I suppose Kit will jut go about her business *****

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:54:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

***Awww Shucks all the men are taken, I leave and get left out..... oh well I suppose Kit will jut go about her business *****

Kitana, we need you!!! you are infiltrating so well!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:56:28  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
out of character and on a personal note:

Thanks to all of my forum friends for rallying behind me during the passing of my Aunt. She had a hard life with her MS...but i am sure that your prayers and good thoughts have helped make her passing more peaceful. Thanks all. ~A~

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  08:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(OOC: MY dear Apple you are so welcome you are part of our extended Family now.)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  08:15:39  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anytime Apple thats what we're here for. My prayers are with you.

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Thanks to all of my forum friends for rallying behind me during the passing of my Aunt. She had a hard life with her MS...but i am sure that your prayers and good thoughts have helped make her passing more peaceful. Thanks all. ~A~

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  08:42:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

I'm ditto-ing Kitana here. Our prayers are with you.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  08:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

OOC: Me, too, Kitana. I get stuck with Colonel Hearn. LOL.

All right. Now back to our regularly scheduled adventure:

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  09:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

Meanwhile, Pidge finds herself waking up in a Nevada Arms hotel room.
Colonel Hearn is standing over her.
'If you want your friends back, you'll do as I say.'
Pidge nods.

Colonel Hearn: You, my dear Miss Pidgeon, are going to help us in our noble effort. Don't bother pretending otherwise, Miss Pidgeon. We know all about you. We have had you under surveillance ever since one of our spies identified you.

You are going to help us rid ourselves of the troublesome Secret Service Agents that have entered our domain.
You are going to identify and destroy them.

Pidge: Fat chance of that. What are you smokin'? Peyeote? Happy cactus? I would not betray my friends. You're going to have to kill me first.

Colonel: It may come to that, Miss Pidgeon. See that vest over there? Loaded with explosives. You are going to wear that. And you can't escape.

MMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:02:20  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*When Apple and her two new friends reach the garden Arte is speaking to a few gentlemen about his land holdings, and how the merger between his new father in law and he, Byrne-Gordon, will be the richest holdings along the Mississippi, from Tennessee to New Orleans. He reaches a hand out to Apple*

Arte:"Gentlemen, my bride," he says as he kisses her cheek. Meanwhile he whispers in her ear, "ask to speak to me in private."

Apple:"Gentlemen, a pleasure. Now if I could steal my husband away for a moment?"

*The Gordons retreat to a corner of the garden and sit on a stone bench. Arte puts his arm around Apple and she puts her head on his shoulder, so that no one suspects that they are not having a sweet nothing conversation. Arte tells her that they are indeed trapped in a prison of sorts. No one is talking about their ordeal yet, but Apple tells him that Priscilla and Maggie may break down and tell her something soon.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:16:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet pulls Jim away from the boring conversation with an industrialist (who wasn't telling them anything they didn't already know) when she spotted Artie and Apple playing married in a corner. They approached quietly, Artiespet rolling her eyes.

"Don't you have a room for that?" Artiespet asked sarcastically.

"Ahem," Jim cleared his throat, "Mind if we join you?" he smiled at the happy couple.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:25:58  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Arte jump at the sound of the voices of their friends, Apple blushing at Artiespet's comment.*

Arte whispers, "Jim! How did you two get in here? How did we get in here for that matter?"

Apple looks at Artiespet, "What, did you two do what we did? Umm, elope I mean?" She has noticed a man standing too near where they are, possibly listening.

Arte grabs Jim by the hand and shakes it, pattng him on the back at the same time. "You old dog, I knew you had it in you!" Then he whispers, "good thinking partner."

Jim:"Actually it was Artiespet who came up with the idea to elope...to much to planning a big wedding, just as you two said" and he winks at Arte.

Apple: "Artiespet, come meet Priscilla and Maggie. They have been here a while and know what fun things there are to do here..." She leads Arteispet away from the boys.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:40:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet sees the opportunity to gather information and she happily goes with Apple. Apple makes introductions all around and the women engage in the usual pleasantries.

"Well, ladies, it seems to me that we each have found pretty terriffic guys," Artiespet says looking at Apple hoping she picks up on the game plan.

"Yes, we have," Maggie replies.

"Since it looks like we will be spending quite some time together why don't we get more acquainted..." Apple says seeing the plan hatching.

"So Priscilla what are your husbands business interests?" Artiespest asked.

"He is the freight business. He ships freight on his own rail line." Priscilla stated proudly.

"Oh how interesting! Maggie, what about your husband?"

"Oh my husband is in the lumber business. He owns his own timber and he owns several sawmills."

"What does your husband do?" Priscilla asked.

"Jimmy? Oh he's got oil fields in just about every state in the southwest and some in the midwest. It keeps him busy and allows me to pursue my interests."

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  10:55:01  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple stares wide eyed at her friend as she hears her call James 'Jimmy'. She holds back her laughter as Artiespet talks about pursuing her own interests.*

"Arte will be merging his land holdings capital with my father's shipping and coal interests when we return from our honeymoon," Apple told the group. Priscilla and Maggie exchange glances again. Priscilla touches her shoulder, "Apple my dear...do you know...do you know that my husband and I did not plan this honeymoon to last this long?"

*Apple conveys her understanding of this fact through a look and slight nod at Priscilla.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  12:54:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit eats her breakfeast and then is told to follow the man whom earlier had a gun to her back. She is lead to a room and shown the two way mirror again. She can see couples in a inclose ourt yard and a dining area*

"These are where we are keeping the wealthy newlyweds until we can actually get the ransom for them. You are charged with finding the two Secret Service agents who have infiltrated our mists... once you do that we have a way to take care of them, with one of their own"

*Kit smiles* "I can do that."

"Good your cover will be as just a passer by who has stopped for lunch you have just a few hours to find them."

"ok"

(To be cont)

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  15:38:05  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy and BSB make it to the room. The bellhop apologizes again for not being able to give them a bridal suite.
Jeremy'That's ok, its not your fault, its that idiot Artmeus Gordon's fault, I told him I would disinherit her but he ran off with her anyway.'
BSB'Now dear, don't get so excited, I'm so sorry this happened, its just when Artemus Gordon shows up at the house, I'm not able to think straight.'
Jeremy'That's what I get for marrying such a young bride(see everybody young bride)!'
BSB turns to the bellhop.
'We've got to calm my husband down, can room service please bring us some breakfast?' She slips a bill into the bellhops hand.
Bellhop'We usually don't have room service, but with this situation we can make an exception since this is Mr Byrne and everything.'
BSB'Thank you dear,' pats him on the shoulder,'Thank you'
Bellhop leaves.
The door closes.
Jeremy'Such a good wife aren't you?'
BSB'Just shut up Jeremy, I've got a headache!'

They case out the room and find something very interesting. They discover there is no way out the window & the door can only be locked from the outside. A knock on the door interrupts the investigation.

'Breakfast is served.' annouces a waiter wheeling in a large tray with juice danish toast & coffee.

Jeremy'Thank you & do me a favor son,' he slips a hundred dollar bill in the waiters hand.'If you see my daughter, don't let her know I'm here yet, I want to suprise her.'

The waiter leaves and heads to Colonel Hearn's office with the information.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  17:24:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the sound of the laughter, Colonel Hearn and Pidge turn to the door. Standing there laughing cruelly is perhaps the ugliest man around. Short, squat and hairy with a face only a mother could love.

Colonel Hearn: "Enough, Horace! Back to the dark dank cellar with you. Back to your chores!!"

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  17:48:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Colonel Hearn turns back to Pidge: "Never mind him, my dear. But I am forgetting my manners. Please. Won't you join me for dinner?"

Colonel Hearn is a tall, sauve, debonair sort of man. Dark hair, dark flashing eyes. Well polished, trim, muscular and very handsome.

Pidge answers cautiously: Thank you. I think I will.

(see ladies? If you're going to take all of the good ones, we're going to invent them. )

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  18:07:22  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that I am the sane one around these here parts...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000