Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 122

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  18:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

I think that I am the sane one around these here parts...

MMMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  18:50:59  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You did it Pidge You did it Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  18:55:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacksheepbrat64

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  20:24:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*While Apple and Artiespet went of to get information from Priscilla and Maggie, Jim and Artemus decided that it was time to meet the apparent eavesdropper. Jim offered him a cigar, while Artemus questioned him regarding his presence.*

Arte:"You have been listening to our conversation, friend. I don't like it when my private conversations are poached. What is your purpose here?" Arte had a good grip on the other man's shoulder.

Eavesdropper:"I wasn't listening, sir, honest! I was just watching that window over there."
Arte:"Why?" Arte demanded. "What is so fascinating?"
ED:"Sir my wife and I have been here several months and I have hopes of getting us out of here. We aren't sure why we are here, but it isn't our choice. Those in charge have meetings in that office. I have been watching a little everyday, trying to determine their purpose. I want to get us out of here."

Jim:"You leave that to us, but if you find out anything, you let either one of us know, or our...er...wives." He and Arte shared a mirthful look, and Artemus added,"yes, just look us up, the Gordons and the Wests, at your service."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  20:31:12  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Arte and Jim let Ed go about his business, then discussed their options.*
Jim:"We probably don't have much time, Arte. We have to find out who is behind this soon. My guess is that the answer IS behind that window." He looked thoughtfully at it.

Arte:"What do you have in mind, James?"

Jim:"I don't know Arte, let me work on it. We have to figure out a time to get in that office though."

Arte:"Apple told me that there are dances every other night, with stage productions on the opposite nights. That would be a great chance. We would just need a diversion. I'll have the ladies work on that. Now, let's get this day moving along. A game of cards James my boy?" Jim laughed and the two went off in search of a card game.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  05:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit made her way around she still was not sure who the man was she meet but for now she was still locked away from the others, then a small openeing appeared in the wall and she was in the hallway by the bridal suites, it closed as quickly as it had appeared and she moved donw the hall toward voices*

*watching from a nearby secret window* Do you think she will turn them in?

"Not sure we shall she if not we kill her when her time is up"

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  07:21:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Just a joke, Apple. It seems that there is a shortage of good looking available men around so we're inventing them.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  08:15:50  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Back with Jeremy & BSB

BSB pours herself a cup of coffee and heads for the bedroom of the suite. Taking some explosives, courtesy of Apet, she puts them in her purse. Also checks her derringer which is hidden in her sleeve coutesy of JW. She walks out of the bedroom.

Jeremy pulls out his pocketwatch.
Jeremy'Its almost time.'
BSB'I'm ready, I've also got some explosives in case I need a diverson.'
Then BSB says loudly'Ok dear, lie down for awhile, I'll do some shopping in the hotel & when I come back, we can figure out this mess with Apple.'
BSB slips out the door.

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  09:43:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think that I am the sane one around these here parts...

Okay how did I miss this?!? Just what makes YOU the sane one?

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  10:04:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge: What makes you think that I'm going to wear that vest with all of those explosives?

Colonel Hearn: Surely you can see the necessity of eliminating our enemies. This can all be avoided. Perhaps an arrangement can be worked out concerning you and your cohorts.

(He smiles disarmingly)

Perhaps you need to see a little demonstration of what we can do.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  10:47:53  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

quote:

quote:

Just a joke, Apple. It seems that there is a shortage of good looking available men around so we're inventing them.

Sorry I have been slow on the uptake...thanks for helping my brain function again!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  11:25:17  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB finds the boutique is next to the palour for the card games. She peers in & sees Jim and Artie playing cards. After several silent attempts, to get their attention, she runs into the room, knocking over a man with a tray full of brandys.

BSB'Oh Sir,'she says loudly,'I'm so sorry, this isn't the boutique is it?'
Waiter'No Ma'am uh, uh ' Trying to clean up the mess BSB has made.
Jim and Artie look up and she meets their eyes.
BSB acts like she's walking out. A step or two from the doorway.
BSB loudly again 'Oh no, oh no, I've just lost one of my anniversary earrings oh no.'

Jim gets up.
Jim'Miss, can I help you?'
BSB'Oh I hope so, I'm just having an awful day, I've been up on a stagecoach all night, my husband is very upset, and now I've lost one of my anniversay earrings.'
Jim'Husband?'
BSB'Oh forgive my manners,'she says putting out her hand,'I'm Mrs Macdonald Byrne.'

Jim takes BSB by the arm.
Jim'Lets see if your earring is in the hallway.'

Man next to Artie'Did she just say she's Mrs Macdonald Byrne?'
Artie' I believe she did, if you gentlemen will excuse me, I need to check on my mother-in-law.'
Man next to Artie'She doesn't look old enough to be your mother-in-law.'
Artie smiles,'I know that, let me go check and see though.'
Artie leaves the room behind BSB and Jim.

To be continued........

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  17:45:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Artie' I believe she did, if you gentlemen will excuse me, I need to check on my mother-in-law.'

To be continued........

That's because you were a child bride, right?

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  18:55:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit saw a few of the woman talking and notice Apple & Artespet she waled up to the woman* "Hi am Kitana Monroe, I just arrived here and was wondering if you ladies might know where I can find a dress shop?"

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  19:26:11  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Of course!!!!!

quote:

quote:

To be continued........

That's because you were a child bride, right?

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  19:45:31  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple and Artiespet are very cool and do not give away the fact that they already know Kitana.*
Artiespet:"What's a dress?"
Apple:"Oh don't mind her! Of course, there is a boutique just on the other side of the dining room."

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  19:54:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit smiles sweetly* Oh Thank you, would you mind comming with me I have such a hard time choosing a dress, and well having just come into town I don't know anyone."

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  10:30:42  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim cocked his eyebrow at BSB.
Jim'Husband, Mrs Macdonald Byrne? What?'
BSB'Well it seems to get into this hotel you either have to be kidnapped or married. I didn't want to be kidnapped, so I married Macdonald Bryne.'
Fast on their heels, Artie appears.
Artie'My dear sweet mother-in-law,'Pulls her into a hug.'How nice of you to come visit me.'
Artie whispers in her ear'How did you come up with this?'
BSB'It was either this or get kidnapped, and I'm your stepmother in law. Everybody has disappeared, Pidge, Kit...'
Jim'Pidge and Kit too have disappeared?'
BSB'Yes,Jim so now Jeremy is Artie's irate father-in-law threatnening to disinherit Apple. The waiter and the bellboy seemed to take notes while Jeremy was on his fake tirade.'
Artie'So you're with Jeremy?'
BSB'Yes, just follow me upstairs, he supposedly so broken up about this he had to lie down.
Arte and Jim followed BSB upstairs.

To be continued..........

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  11:10:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Colonel Hearn smiling broadly: But first, my dear Miss Pidgeon, let us have some refreshment. Perhaps you'd like to tidy up a little before dinner?

Pidge: Yes. Thank you. I think that that would be a good idea.

Colonel: Miss Wellner will show you to your room.

(A young lady, beautifully dressed, nods to Pidge for her to follow. They both ascend the stairs and go to the far room on the left).

Miss Wellner: You will find everything you need here. The ladies bath is down the hall on the right. Please ring when you are ready. (she gently touches a long rope, elaborately braided in black and gold hanging from the ceiling.

Pidge stares at her until she leaves, not quite knowing what to make of all of this or even what she is going to do next. Except a nice long bubble bath sounds pretty good about now. She gathers up the pink floral bathrobe with matching slippers and softly tiptoes down the hall.

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  11:19:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pidge pauses as she hears a sound emanating from one of the rooms. She looks around cautiously. Nobody is around. She presses her ear carefully against the door to listen.

Man's voice: Horace, have you prepared the elixer according to the formula I gave you?

Horace: Yes, Arasmus. I have two bottles prepared for our guests when ready. I have stored them in the cellar just as Horatio requested.

First man's voice: You know your brother is very particular about people following his instructions to the letter. I wouldn't want to be around if you haven't.

Horace: Don't worry, Arasmus. Things are just the way they are supposed to be. Horatio will be pleased. I must go now and finish my other work.

Arasmus: Very good. I will go now and report to your brother.

(Pidge moves away and quickly tiptoes off to the ladies bath)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  11:28:57  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"I really have to find my husband right now, but maybe just a quick trip to the boutique won't hurt anything...let's go and get to know each other a bit," she said meaningfully to Kitana.

*The threesome makes their way to the boutique, with Kit filling in details to her friends. She lets them know that she has an assignment to be fulfilled to get in with TAP and they let her know about the dance that evening.*

Apple:"Maybe tonight we can get this moving...we have to let Jim and Arte know what is going on so that we can get all of these people out of here. Let the leader know that you were just stringing us along to get us to trust you...okay?"

*The three take their leave of each other and Artiespet and Apple go in search of their "husbands", not knowing that BSB and Jeremy are in the hotel.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  18:59:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Soaking in the bubbles, Pidge wonders about what she has heard and what it could all mean. An elixir for the guests? And that horrible man, Horace. Oh. How is he mixed up in all of this?

And where, oh where, are the others? They are in terrible danger and she must somehow get word to them.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  19:13:23  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB was learning about characters and diversions this day. The neurotic stepmother act and the diversion in the card game. Now she had to get Jim and Artie into the room with Jeremy. Now, acting like she'd been on a shopping spree, Jim and Artie were directly behind her pushing a cart piled high with packages with their heads down.

BSB'Thank you so much for helping me with these packages. I hope me buying all these pretties will put my husband in a better mood.'
She opened the door to the room and looked around. Jeremy gave her a silent nod to let her know the room was safe.
BSB'Look what all I bought I hope you are feeling better.'She said to Jeremy. Jim and Artie came from around the cart.
Artie to Jeremy'I heard you got the wedding fever too.'
Both Jeremy and BSB smirked.
BSB'Its contagious very much so.'

All four of them exchanged all the information they had. Yes, they decided, something needed to be done quickly before they were discovered. First BSB would go back down with Jim and Artie to prepare everyone of the arrival of Apple's father and stepmother. Then before they started the other plans they had to find Kit and Pidge. Unknown to BSB, Kit had joined the other women, but she would find out soon enough, then hopefully they would find the whereabouts of Pidge.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  19:27:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit bought a dress and walked back toward her room she was quickly pushed into a room and soved against a wall it was the same man who had spoke to her earlier*

"What do you know?"

"Not much you haven't given me the time, I need to gain thier trust"

*He said nothing put pulled a pistol from his holster and fired, The bullet hit next to Kit's head sending pecies of cement into her hair and face she didn't even flinch*

"That was a warning you have until dinner tonight" *He spun and walked out*

*Kit dusted the pecies out of her hair as best she could and walked out of the room, things were getting bad and they were getting jumpy that did not make for a good combination. She went to the room where the card game was taking place and introduced herself, the men spoke if Jim and Artie and how young his mother in law looked and kit put two and two togther realizing it had to be BSB or Pidge. She thanked them and begain to seacrh the halls*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  21:33:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Artiespet pet looks in the garden, terrace, shops, card room pretty much all the rooms they are allowed in and finding no trace of her husband decides to find him her own way....

"James? James T. West! Where have you gotten to?" Artiespet shouts, standing in the hall, not getting an answer she moves to another hallway and tries again.

"JAMES! Where has your oily behind gotten to?

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  21:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After still hearing nothing from Jim Artiespet returns to the main hall and finds Apple.

"Apple...I think something's wrong. I can't find Jim anywhere and Artie's missing too. We need to go find them. Are you with me?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  21:48:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Suddenly a door is opened and the ladies are grabbed from behind and dragged into a room, their mouths covered so their screams are not heard. The door is shut and Artiespet bites down hard on the hand of her attacker.*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  05:57:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

Artiespet pet looks in the garden, terrace, shops, card room pretty much all the rooms they are allowed in and finding no trace of her husband decides to find him her own way....

"James? James T. West! Where have you gotten to?" Artiespet shouts, standing in the hall, not getting an answer she moves to another hallway and tries again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ROTFLOL!!

Artiespet, leave it to you.

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  08:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Artiespet

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ROTFLOL!!

Artiespet, leave it to you.

Let's just say it was inspired by a rather interesting day at work I have to run my errands but I'll be back later and try to post in the meantime....

SOMEONE FIND MY WAYWARD HUBBY LOL

Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  09:52:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Soaking in the bubbles, Pidge wonders about what she has heard and what it could all mean. An elixir for the guests? And that horrible man, Horace. Oh. How is he mixed up in all of this?

And where, oh where, are the others? They are in terrible danger and she must somehow get word to them.

(Pidge makes her way back to her room and dons the beautiful dress waiting for her. Sitting on a chair, putting on her floral slippers she decides what to do.)

I have to find out more about that elixir. It can't be good, whatever it is. The handsome Colonel isn't going to tell me anything. I'm going to have to find my way to the dark dank cellar and find it. Destroy it, too.

(Pidge coifs her hair carefully, checking the mirror and then listens at the door. Not hearing anything she peeks out.

Carefully she slips into the hall and quickly tiptoes down the stairs, ever vigilant, and starts checking doors.

At the sound of voices, she opens a door and escapes into a room.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000