Posted - 05/23/2007 :  19:30:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Boxy would you like something to drink?

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

Boxy
SS novice field agent

USA
548 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  20:08:17  Show Profile  Visit Boxy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*very preoccupied with Artie's hair*

Yes thank you. If you've got a Dr. Pepper or a Kiwi Strawberry Shasta, that would be nice.

"Artie, who's that girl?"
"WHERE?"
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  21:45:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Miss Fortune left a while ago, and I think that I may have hurt her feelings. Break Arte's heart, i break yours...Boxy you are being forward tonight! I'm sorry Artemus, I didn't quite hear you. Oh no, we're not fighting over you, it's just hard to share, that's all. We don't want to crowd you! *pecks his cheek*

Glad you could make an appearance, Boxy!

where is our hostess? I hope that she isn't fighting with the cook instead of enjoying her guests...Maybe I'll go check on her...

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:04:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm baaaaack. Sorry about that, ladies (and gents). My attention was taken up by some short people (really short----about 15 months old and up).

Who stayed over night on my train? Where is everybody?

Hmmmmm.

Anyone for breakfast?

You know, I've been wondering for awhile....

I've been pondering this question......

If you look at the outside footage of the train, there are two cars and the engine pulling it. Now one car is supposed to be for the horses, right? And one car is the one we've seen. I think that part of the second car must be where we see Artie cooking up some experiments, etc but....

Where are the bedrooms????

Do they have a simple sleeper?

Not to mention the bathrooms!!

I don't know. Could get kinda awkward, if you know what I mean.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:08:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Umm, do you ladies realize that outside of JW and AG and a few select guests from the show....

None of the gents from the board came to the party?

Sorry, guys. I think we overwhelmed you.

Nothing like a bunch of crazed WWW women. Maybe we should start up a recovery group. What would we call ourselves?

CWWWWA? (Crazed Wild Wild West Women Anonymous?)

Could be another thread.

"Any scene can be more freshly and clearly seen when it is seen upside down." G.K. Chesterton
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:10:13  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*stumbles groggily from the front of the car* oooh. I think I had too much champagne...and too much fun!
I think this car had to be retrofitted with bathrooms, Pidgeon.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Desert Roger
SS novice field agent

4355 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:11:37  Show Profile  Visit Desert Roger's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"my apologies for arriving late, but I stopped for a short libation..."

Good morning. Glad to see the party is still going on. I just got back from Camp Shelby, MS and am now back in gorgeous Bama.

Roger
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:12:11  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pidgeon

Umm, do you ladies realize that outside of JW and AG and a few select guests from the show....

None of the gents from the board came to the party?

Sorry, guys. I think we overwhelmed you.

Nothing like a bunch of crazed WWW women. Maybe we should start up a recovery group. What would we call ourselves?

CWWWWA? (Crazed Wild Wild West Women Anonymous?)

Could be another thread.

We should be anonymous! How embarrassing...I seem to remember searching out Lily Fortune to give her a piece of my mind, and searching for her in other threads...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:12:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, by the way...

Last call for the painting!!!

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:15:13  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

Good morning. Glad to see the party is still going on. I just got back from Camp Shelby, MS and am now back in gorgeous Bama.

Roger

We had enough "libations" to go around Desert Roger. Glad you could make it...oooh my head...Piegeon did you say something about breakfast? I can help you, if you start a kettle of water for tea...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:17:09  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh, by the way...

Last call for the painting!!!

I up my bid, but give everyone a chance to wake up...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:17:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Desert Roger

Roger

Glad to see you Desert Roger, please have a seat (if you can find one). Just ask one of the one of the young ladies from the show to move over and share. Would you like some coffee? How do you like your eggs? Grits with that? We aim to please.

Apple, my dear, come over here and sit down. Have some coffee. Do you feel up to having some food yet?

It was a great party, wasn't it?

Apple, aren't your sleeves a little long here? They wrap right around you. Did you see that doctor? He was looking for you and MaudeB.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:20:33  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, pidgeon, this sleeve thing is making me crazy (MAKING me?) and this headache isn't helping any. What are you talking about???? What doctor? OOOOOHHH. Never mind, I...no I don't have it.
Tea, please Pidgeon, and are you sure i can't help you with breakfast?

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:22:23  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tea...that sounds good. Maybe some dr pepper with some BC's or something....my head is killing me

Mr Gordon & Mr West should have that vintage wine, wine hangovers can be the worst.....(Stumbling around, flopping back on the setee)

I do hope I behaved last nite.....

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:22:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, this post is going to make 500 for me. I wonder if my status will change? You started the quickest growing thread, I believe, Pidgeon. Congratulations.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:24:16  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think we behaved at all BSB! Look! my status did change! Novice Field Agent!! Pidgeon look what you started!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning ladies and Gentlemen... Great Party Pidgeon, Breakfeast sounds great, What can I help with....

Apple dear I am sorry you tired would you like some plain toast?

*Hands boxy a Dr. Pepper*

(We see further into the train in only one episode where the sleeping quarters might be and that is the one with Lily when she is searching for Artemus)

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:27:10  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

Morning ladies and Gentlemen... Great Party Pidgeon, Breakfeast sounds great, What can I help with....

Apple dear I am sorry you tired would you like some plain toast?

*Hands boxy a Dr. Pepper*

(We see further into the train in only one episode where the sleeping quarters might be and that is the one with Lily when she is searching for Artemus)

Grrr!

Toast with jam and butter would be great Kitana. It was a great party, wasn't it? i had fun. My sides still hurt from laughing all afternoon!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kitana, you're right again. I forgot about that part of the episode. (And my favorite one, to boot!!)

(starts singing) Tea is over heeere.

Apple, congratulations, I always knew you had it in you.

BSB, I'm afraid the car isn't well equipped with food and drink from that time period. One of the downfalls, I'm afraid, of being in the 1870's. Along with dentistry as noted in another thread.

Kitana, would you help me in the kitchen for a moment. Herr Osterpolyer (sp?) is in there making some nice breakfast danishes, etc. Maybe if you ask him, he'll fix us some nice toast with all the extras. Seeing as that is what everyone seems to want this morning.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:40:36  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh, thank you pidgeon, that will hit the spot (takes tea cup from Pidgeon). Oh, and thank you all, I couldnt have done it with out all of you prodding me along...Cinnamon Toast? I think that I will slip into the kitchen and help Herr O. with that toast...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:42:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

Oh, thank you pidgeon, that will hit the spot (takes tea cup from Pidgeon). Oh, and thank you all, I couldnt have done it with out all of you prodding me along...Cinnamon Toast? I think that I will slip into the kitchen and help Herr O. with that toast...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

(Can't get anything past you, huh? Where is that recovery group? )

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The kitchen is going to get awful crowded here in a min. A danish sounds wonderful.

I'll be right back with your toast Apple, and my sides still hurt as well, I should probably catch up on all the work I missed yesterday Nah!!!!

*Pours a cup of tea* Pidgeon this is wonderful tea.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:47:47  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*the sound of NO TOAST BEING MADE can be heard from the kitchen*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ROTFL

Oh my gosh. That poor man. He's being attacked again!!!!

Ladies, let's go save him!!!

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Follows pidgeon to the kitchen* Hey where is my danish?

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:52:32  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

hahahahahahahahahahaha

(Can't get anything past you, huh? Where is that recovery group? )

I recognized "Arte's Theme" playing in the background: Ba,ba, babum,bum,bum, dadadadada, da dun dun dun....or somehting like that? i can't hum (or sing) very well) Leave me in my straight jacket! I don't want to recover!
*still in kitchen, by the way*

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Pidgeon
SS novice field agent

2666 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:53:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The recovery program TWWWWA is having their first meeting in the kitchen.

Now Apple, I want you to stand up and say, "My name is Apple and I am an Artie-aholic."

Come on, girl, you can do it.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:54:41  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

ROTFL

Oh my gosh. That poor man. He's being attacked again!!!!

Ladies, let's go save him!!!

He doesn't need saved, do you Artemus? *Smiles sweetly and sincerely at the beautiful man*

(No wonder none of the guys stuck around. Even Desert Roger has abandoned this party!)

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  06:56:41  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

The recovery program TWWWWA is having their first meeting in the kitchen.

Now Apple, I want you to stand up and say, "My name is Apple and I am an Artie-aholic."

Come on, girl, you can do it.

I don't want to recover, but I will admit that my cyber name is Apple and I am an Arteholic...

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2007 :  07:02:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NAh he doesn't want any help.. look at that smile those eyes.... Ok what did I come in the kitchen for?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000