Page: of 122

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  19:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitana

*kit is getting nervous* Ok I am all for the blowie upie ok I really want to see that this whole place has creaped me out and I have been hit one to may times on the head during this assignment"

Artie smiled "Welcome to my world"

Looking at pidge "He didn't want to marry you he wanted to marry a memeory"

Oh me too! You have no idea how long I have waited for this! Watching my inventions blow up on cue is such satisfying work.

Artie says "Girls after my own heart. You'll both do the Service proud!"

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  19:45:43  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB'That's what I tried to tell Jim earlier, the only way you can get in this place is to get married. What is it with this crazy hotel?'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"
Jim to Triste in TN Dr. Loveless Died

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  19:47:56  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
*Apple decides she has some questions also*
What did they want?
Hearn:"Enough to repair him."
Apple:"Who? Repair? What does that mean?"
Jim:"The colonel has a twin, isn't that right?" he asks Hearn.
Hearn turns back to Jim, reluctantl taking his eyes from Apple. Shivers run down her spine.
"Yes, Mr. West. He is disfigured and it made him crazy to think that I took everything from him, so he took what was mine."

~Apple~
The Apple of Artemus Gordon's eye
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  19:57:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit looks at them* Well I do like the direct approch but it always needs to be followed by an explosion....

*Artie just smiled*

Artie, "Come one step closer and I'll misspell your name!"
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  19:59:26  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jeremy put his arm around Pidge.
Jeremy'Its ok Pidge, come on, lets go.'
Artie to BSB'You're not going back in there, Jim and Apple will be out soon.'
BSB'Well time is getting close, I see flames.'

BSB64
"If you want to keep that peaches and cream complexion, you'd better tell us how to open that elevator!"

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:00:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet turns to Kit...

"They better hurry or they'll get caught in the explosion. And I don't know about you but I rigged my blowie upie to take out the whole hotel!"

Arite--"We didn't have to ALL rig our explosives to take out the hotel...uhm...ladies I think we'd better move back a LOT!"

Artie, Kit and Pet help BSB and Jeremy move Pidge further back from what promises to be a blast to remember.

Agents! Ya can't live with them. And Admin takes a rather dim view to ya blowing em up.
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit backs up* "Ummm I set mine right next to the ammo I do hope they hurry up"

*Looks at Artie* "What else were we supposed to do you want it to go boom right?"

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:06:48  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple:"Where is your brother Colonel Hearn?" She approaches him as she asks. "Is he here?"
Hearn stares at her:"You are very beautiful, Mrs. Gordon..."
*Apple is somewhat mesmerized by his eyes, but Jim sees that something is wrong and barks at her,"Apple!" She looks at Jim, then realizes she has been entranced for a minute.
Again she asks hearn where his brother is.
Hearn:"He was in Nowhere, the last I heard."
Jim and Apple look at each other. Could it be? No...could it?
Jim:"okay Hearn, this place is wired to blow soon. We have every one of your prisoners out. Are you coming with us?"
Apple turns quickly to Jim, "what do you mean asking him? Aren't we taking him into custody?"
Jim:"We leave that up to him...Hearn?"
Apple is astounded. She is new, but she thought that they should take him with them, and said so. "don't leave it up to him, Jim, we must take him!"
Jim:"Apple, we HAVE to leave it up to the colonel."
Apple just shakes her head.
*Hearn sits down in a large overstuffed chair with a cognac and stares at the portrait of his wife. He turns to look at Jim and Apple. "Mrs. Gordon, it has been a pleasure." He smiles that same smile at her, and Jim grabs her arm and turns her to the door.
Jim:"don't look at him anymore, and let's go, NOW! Knowing Pet and Arte, we have 30 seconds!"

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:08:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Kit backs up* "Ummm I set mine right next to the ammo I do hope they hurry up"

*Looks at Artie* "What else were we supposed to do you want it to go boom right?"

Well I rigged the machines and hotwired them to go along with my explosives...Artie what did you do?"

Arite--"Well, I...uh...let's move back some more! I attached my detonator to the both of your lines!"

They all moved back yet again.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:10:40  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
gees! you crazy people are trying to kill me off for marrying Artemus, arent you!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:11:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nittanyapple

gees! you crazy people are trying to kill me off for marrying Artemus, arent you!

Well that was just going to be a FRINGE benefit

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Darn Pet she found us out.... lol

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:12:46  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Apple and Jim scramble out of the office and down the hall. they are running at top speed and as they reach the door jim grabs Apple and shoves her along. When they get outside he grabs her hand and drags her along, finally throwing her behind some piles of lumber ready for another building project in the growing town.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit drops to the ground* I suggest we all duck

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:16:05  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOC:Well ladies, maybe you just lack the initiative...I went for what i wanted! LOL! even though it was just an under cover assignment *sigh* and anyway kit, you gave me the idea!

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:16:25  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB sees Jim and Apple make it out.
BSB'They're out.'
Artie starts counting the seconds.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:17:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks at apple* Me Huh what did I say...... I have slept since then heheheheh

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:21:30  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you mean Miss Apple you got this idea from Kit? This marriage stuff?

Apet & Kit...you two are pretty good with those explosives. I just specialize in diversions.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
* seriously considers walking into the building before it explodes heheheeeh sorry the thought I could be responsible for a marraige heheheheh*

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ok people where are you?" Pet paces nervously.

"You have about 15 seconds" She looks toward the hotel when they feel the ground underneath them rumble and it knocks them to their feet.

They get up quickly and look toward the hotel to see Jim and Apple running away from it just as another massive explosion rocks the hotel.

Multiple explosions rock the earth sending them all diving for cover. Pet stay standing to watch the scene unfold knowing it is only second before the entire hotel collapses inward on itself.

Artie looks around to check on everyone and sees her and rolling his eyes he grabs her and pulls her down.

Windows shatter, glass flying in every direction. Walls splinter, raining like toothpicks down upon them, wood brick, mortar falling from the sky like raindrops.

Plumes of smoke, flames and smog billow up like flowers opening their blooms to the new day.

Jim and Apple scurry quickly to get our of the way of falling debris. Artie, Pet and Kit just gaze at their handiwork lost in the brilliance of the flames, smoke, color and lights.

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:26:04  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB pulls Kit back.
BSB'No way are you going back in there. Just duck and enjoy the fireworks.'

quote:

* seriously considers walking into the building before it explodes heheheeeh sorry the thought I could be responsible for a marraige heheheheh*

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit doesn't resisit BSB and watches the fireworks, Jeremey stands*

"A little much don't you think"

Kit smiles* NAh, isn't it pretty

*He shakes his head* Artie we need to keep you away from the recruits

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:31:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

*Kit doesn't resisit BSB and watches the fireworks, Jeremey stands*

"A little much don't you think"

Kit smiles* NAh, isn't it pretty

*He shakes his head* Artie we need to keep you away from the recruits

"Jeremy it could have been better thought I think..."

"Artemus! Shut her up now and you stay away from them for sure!" Jeremy said as Pet just looked at him and laughed.

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:31:45  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Jim is shielding Apple from the debris, and the lumber pile is helping to block the pair from the brunt of the blast. The sound of the explosion is roaring in Apples ears even though she has them covered. She can feel heat and smell smoke, and debris is pelting her body despite Jim's attempt to shield his comrade.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:34:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*kit runs over to Jim and Apple after the debris stops raining and removes a couple pecies of timber* Hey are you two ok?

Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:36:11  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB is memerized by the explosions.
BSB'Artie, I need to work on explosives'
Jeremy'Yes, Artie she's already learned about diversions.'
BSB shakes her head at both of them.
BSB'Come on lets go check on Apple and Jim.'

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

nittanyapple
SS senior field agent

USA
8570 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:39:42  Show Profile  Visit nittanyapple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As the aftermath of the explosion subsides, Artemus leaves Jeremy and the rest of the group and moves toward his his partner and his "bride".

Arte:"Are you two all right?" he asks as he and Jim help Apple from the ground. Jim says yes while Arte helps Apple dust off her skirt and pull debris from her hair, butthe two men are concerned when she doesn't answer.

Arte:"Apple? Can you hear me?" He lifts her chin so she can see him. "Can you hear me?" Apple looks scared.

~Apple~
Go to Top of Page

blacksheepbrat64
SS novice field agent

USA
1798 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:43:14  Show Profile  Visit blacksheepbrat64's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BSB runs up to Apple, Jim, and Artie.
BSB'Apple, are you ok? Apple everythings ok.'
BSB puts her arm around Apple. Looks at Jim
BSB'Jim are you ok?'
Jim grinned.

BSB64

Go to Top of Page

kitana
SS novice field agent

1578 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kit looks concerned* She is either under the same spell as pidge or the explosion has temporarly defeaned her.

*Looks at Jim* Where is Hern?

Go to Top of Page

Artiespet
SS senior field agent

USA
5113 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  20:46:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pet looks at the watch she used to time the explosions with and then at the group clustered around Apple.

"Oh no! They gotta get her outta there!" Pet runs to the group.

"Uh...guys...I hate to cut this reunion short..." Artie looks at her.

"Pet, what did you do?" He asks nervously.

"There's no time to explain. Let's get Apple and get out of here," Pet looks at her watch...

"How long?" Artie asks

"Ten seconds," Pet says grabbing Apple and running.

They all run toward the building across the street. Just as they turn around what is left of the hotel implodes in a shower of fire, explosions and billowing smoke.

They dust off and Artie looks at Pet.

"Do you give classes?" He asks with a smile. Jim and Jeremy groan and roll their eyes.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 122 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
THE WILD WILD WEST @ wildwildwest.org © WildWildWest.org - Third Side of the Coin Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000